Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213262 times)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #525 on: March 27, 2012, 01:22:37 PM »
They ran treyvon's blood - zero drugs.
Zimmerman wasn't required to hand over clothes, give blood, or any of that CSI shit.  he got to go home.

The bulge probably was a can of tea - but zimmerman was using it to embellish that call to police - He actually said 1) He has something in his waistband, then 'he's reaching into his waistband', then 'he has something in his hand'.

I know enough gun owners and bloodthirsty pricks to know this guy was paving a defense for shooting the guy.  Period.

Look at the the transcript - the guy selling that narrative the kid was on drugs and pulling a gun in those 3 steps.
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html

Of course he was lying, I know guys who have done the samething, it gets the cops out ASAP v hey this guy is walking around send the cops.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #526 on: March 27, 2012, 01:28:05 PM »
Any Medical report/and or Photos of the cuts or bruises on zimmerman from that night? or are we taking the word of the Police and the chief of police that stepped down and resigned due to this case

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #527 on: March 27, 2012, 01:29:51 PM »
How does that change anything even if he was high on weed? Weed is barely illegal anymore. Guy still had no right to accost him. Zimmerman is NOT a cop. And by all accounts he's an overzealous nut.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #528 on: March 27, 2012, 01:37:43 PM »

Should have been shot simply for looking like that.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #529 on: March 27, 2012, 01:51:20 PM »

this initial part is not speculation tho - we can listen on the tape as he tells the 911 operator the person looks like he is on drugs.  Then he said he sees a bulge in his waistband.  Then he immediately says he is going after him, at which point the 911 dispatcher tells him not to.

Unless zimmerman was exaggerating to the police - a crime - then he knowingly pursued who he thought to be an armed person high on drugs.  Was he LOOKING for a gunfight?  LOL

To me, THIS part is what everyone is overlooking.  This guy walked right into what he believed would be a gunfight with a drug user.  Or he lied to cops.  one of the two.

Is Zimmerman lying to police or not? Nobody knows this...exactly the reason he is still a free man, not charged with a crime.  It is not against the law for a citizen to look into suspicious behavior. It just so happens that Zimmerman and Trayvon's behaviors both contributed to a confrontation.

Tell me this...currently, what basis/conditions do police have to arrest Zimmerman?
Not trying to argue what so ever...this is just a very interesting legal situation that could be historic in lawmaking.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #530 on: March 27, 2012, 01:57:37 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: March 27, 2012, 01:58:40 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: March 27, 2012, 02:02:52 PM »
Oh man, so now this zimmerman killed a GAY INTERRACIAL BLACK, KID??? damn just gets worse and worse for him

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: March 27, 2012, 02:08:44 PM »
BREAKING NEWS

Zimmerman now claims he believed Trayvon to be the Ugandan warlord Joseph Kony (2012).

A leaked 911 tape reveals Zimmerman spotted Kony canvasing the Floridian Gated community recruiting for his army of child soldiers like a modern day pied piper, using skittles to entice the youngsters.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #535 on: March 27, 2012, 02:57:38 PM »
Should have been shot simply for looking like that.

The finger photo has been proven to not be his.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #536 on: March 27, 2012, 02:59:09 PM »
We would all love to have video evidence, so we could see everything that went down.  Unfortunately, we only have shitty eye witnesses, and Zimmerman's side of the story.  Zimmerman fucked up regardless because he was told not to follow Martin (which would have avoided further confrontation)  So he should go to jail just for that alone.  I'm just tired od all the racist Blacks, and whites that immediately jump to one side or the other just because of color.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #537 on: March 27, 2012, 03:11:37 PM »
Is this real?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #538 on: March 27, 2012, 03:17:30 PM »
True story....I had some time to kill after a workout and went to watch some hoops..... one black guy named "Really Real" dunked all over some dude.  After the game he told the guy he "shouldn't have pulled a Trayvon"  the guy asked what he meant and he said "bringing a bag a skittles to a gunfight!!"  All the brothers laughed, cupped their hands over their mouths and said "Ohhhhhh !!!"

Word.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: March 27, 2012, 03:21:04 PM »
True story....I had some time to kill after a workout and went to watch some hoops..... one black guy named "Really Real" dunked all over some dude.  After the game he told the guy he "shouldn't have pulled a Trayvon"  the guy asked what he meant and he said "bringing a bag a skittles to a gunfight!!"  All the brothers laughed, cupped their hands over their mouths and said "Ohhhhhh !!!"

Word.

They just closed down the basketball court about 20 mins away from me because some kid died from a gunshot wound.  Sad part is, both kids went to they're cars for a gun!  Is everyone packing these days?  Died over a fucking basketball game!  Darwinism.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #540 on: March 27, 2012, 03:45:55 PM »
Kids get in trouble at school and post goofy pictures. They are kids. That's what they do. They do not deserve to be shot for walking from a store and being of African decent. I've always believed that the idiotic racism some of you morons post was harmless.
I may have been in error. Many are truly threatened and truly hate Black Men. So much hate for the most mistreated, exploited group of people in the history of this country. Quite telling.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #541 on: March 27, 2012, 03:46:05 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #542 on: March 27, 2012, 03:51:20 PM »
Of course he was lying, I know guys who have done the samething, it gets the cops out ASAP v hey this guy is walking around send the cops.

my point is that if he will lie to divert police resources (and possibly have them arrive 'hot' ready for a gun battle)....

if he will possibly lie about the 1) I see a bulge 2) he's reaching for the bulge 3) something is in his hand   (textbook for I shot a guy and here is why its legal)...

I think he'd lie about the circumstances of the shooting.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: March 27, 2012, 03:56:59 PM »

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #544 on: March 27, 2012, 04:01:48 PM »
my point is that if he will lie to divert police resources (and possibly have them arrive 'hot' ready for a gun battle)....

if he will possibly lie about the 1) I see a bulge 2) he's reaching for the bulge 3) something is in his hand   (textbook for I shot a guy and here is why its legal)...

I think he'd lie about the circumstances of the shooting.

That I agree with but witnesses (more than one) back up most of his story

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #545 on: March 27, 2012, 04:08:12 PM »

There is more than one that does not though... Hung jury anyone?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: March 27, 2012, 04:14:28 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Is that a ghetto flash mob?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #547 on: March 27, 2012, 04:17:19 PM »

i dont know.  sounds like they've been all over the map here.  will be interesting - in this small town - to see the relations of ho saw what.  the most perfect ones will be the iffy ones.  "I saw the whole thing - that mean kid attacked the man that keeps my streets safe' should be scrutinized.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: March 27, 2012, 04:24:15 PM »
Lots of backtracking on this thread.Funniest thing is that the statement from the witness who saw Trayvon beating Zimmerman was posted online BEFORE all this shit blew up but because the big news sites/networks wernt running it, even the people on here who read deeply in to the case were ignoring it AFTER reading it, shows what an effect media bias has.Out of sight, out of mind.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: March 27, 2012, 04:45:30 PM »
Lots of backtracking on this thread.Funniest thing is that the statement from the witness who saw Trayvon beating Zimmerman was posted online BEFORE all this shit blew up but because the big news sites/networks wernt running it, even the people on here who read deeply in to the case were ignoring it AFTER reading it, shows what an effect media bias has.Out of sight, out of mind.
its blatant racism on both sides.  Stupid hillbilly rednecks blindly supporting Zimmerman, and dumb Ni**ers calling for a bounty on Zimmerman's head.