Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213263 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #575 on: March 27, 2012, 07:12:01 PM »
You are very opinionated E-Kul, which either brings good debates, or lots of butthurt.  America Fuckyeah!  LOL
I know I am opinionated - but society today has serious issues - life & death ones - so in these tough times, men need the courage and strength to stand by their convictions - Gandhi said it best when he said "Even if you are a minority of one - the truth is always the truth"
You can lie to appease others ignorance, like Galileo did to avoid further prosecution when he informed the citizens that the world was indeed round and not flat as they had all believed. But Galileo only lied to free himself from jail, he knew the Earth will always be round and that it might just take the punters a while to catch up!  So society needs truth tellers like Julian Assange to free people from their prison of ignorance!  To make an omelet you have to crack a few eggs!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: March 27, 2012, 07:12:53 PM »
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #577 on: March 27, 2012, 07:16:04 PM »
I know I am opinionated - but society today has serious issues - life & death ones - so in these tough times, men need the courage and strength to stand by their convictions - Gandhi said it best when he said "Even if you are a minority of one - the truth is always the truth"
You can lie to appease others ignorance, like Galileo did to avoid further prosecution when he informed the citizens that the world was indeed round and not flat as they had all believed. But Galileo only lied to free himself from jail, he knew the Earth will always be round and that it might just take the punters a while to catch up!  So society needs truth tellers like Julian Assange to free people from their prison of ignorance!  To make an omelet you have to crack a few eggs!
You had me at Galileo!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #578 on: March 27, 2012, 07:47:25 PM »
Isn't E-Kul the guy who soils his pants everytime he hears a dog bark?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #579 on: March 27, 2012, 07:56:11 PM »
What I meant was that the Balck Panthers represent everything that they supposedly hate (racism, kkk)

They're every bit as racist as the KKK. Same with Jesse and Al. Every bit.

QFT 8)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #580 on: March 27, 2012, 07:56:41 PM »
So zimmepig thought the spook had something (a weapon) in his waistband AND he was on drugs, but zimmerpig still turned his back on the gun totting drugged out thug and walked away, and then was attacked from behind? STFU.

Everything zimmerpig says is wrong or a lie. Almost everything zimmerpig's lawyer says is a lie.
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: March 27, 2012, 07:59:01 PM »
Isn't E-Kul the guy who soils his pants everytime he hears a dog bark?
No, I'm the dude who survied two pitbulls attacking me, something only a real man could survive - you are welcome to try it if you like.  Also if you have a spare Pitbull you no longer need, please let me know, as I have had an offer on the table for quite some time now, I need a pitbull to kill during a self defense demonstration to be recorded for educational purposes, I am in fact one of the few men who knows what to do when attacked by a Pitbull, I have researched Pitbulls for 2 1/2 years and consider myself an expert on the subject, I have also had dogs around me my whole life and are not afraid of dogs, so I am unsure where you got this assumption from! 
V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: March 27, 2012, 08:02:50 PM »
This whole "Trayvon"  ::) thing has made everyone especially getbig more racist than ever.

Truth is: 

White people are uptight boring and extremely racist but are so arrogant that they don't even realize it. They can't recognize or admit to white racism unless someone is wearing a white hood or a swastika.

Black people are still obsessing over slavery and have no desire to better themselves and just want to blame whitey for all their problems.  It's no wonder a nig like Trayvon got shot, I mean have you ever seen how black people conduct themselves in the street? 

lol great post. especially the last part. the blacks better be thankful just one little falcon neega got shot that day
A

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #583 on: March 27, 2012, 08:03:14 PM »
No, I'm the dude who survied two pitbulls attacking me, something only a real man could survive - you are welcome to try it if you like.  Also if you have a spare Pitbull you no longer need, please let me know, as I have had an offer on the table for quite some time now, I need a pitbull to kill during a self defense demonstration to be recorded for educational purposes, I am in fact one of the few men who knows what to do when attacked by a Pitbull, I have researched Pitbulls for 2 1/2 years and consider myself an expert on the subject, I have also had dogs around me my whole life and are not afraid of dogs, so I am unsure where you got this assumption from! 
Remember that time you fought off two pitbulls at once?

G

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #584 on: March 27, 2012, 08:04:30 PM »

::)

If this was an attempt at some dry humor, it would be ok, but the fact you seem to believe your own stupidity is actually kinda sad.  Perhaps the two pits were males and you were in heat? 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: March 27, 2012, 08:21:27 PM »
::)

If this was an attempt at some dry humor, it would be ok, but the fact you seem to believe your own stupidity is actually kinda sad.  Perhaps the two pits were males and you were in heat? 

The one thing I learnt in life! and to me, this is the only thing that matters, never let anybody bring your spirit down, not with their insults, their put downs, their threats, their taunts, not anything - Say what you need to say and stand your ground! The more people attempt to destroy or belittle me, the stronger I become, this is what I have learnt, take others SHIT and use it as fertiliser!  So, your insults are empowering, the very opposite effect of what the sender intended  If someone gives you an unwanted gift, you simply refuse it!  No Biggie!
V

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #586 on: March 27, 2012, 08:24:09 PM »

E-Kul
you are
an annoying
pissant of
a human being

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: March 27, 2012, 08:26:14 PM »
Remember that time you fought off two pitbulls at once?

yes I do - have you ever done anything as manly as fight Pitbulls - if you think by reminding me that you are somehow traumatising me is laughable, I live in Pitbull World, this is all I do, I watch videos of attacks, collect citations and new stories from around the world, collect educational material.  There isn't a day I dont think about Pitbulls, it has become my life, and I would relish an opportunity to kill one for a self defense education class, people dont believe me, but as of yet, nobody has offered up their pitbull!  With the appropriate protective gear I will demonstrate how to subdue one of these dogs when they attack.  I dont imagine anybody is going to offer up a pitbull, so i might have to raise one myself for this purpose!
V

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #588 on: March 27, 2012, 08:28:12 PM »

E-Kul
given the
opportunity
I would bite
you too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #589 on: March 27, 2012, 08:34:49 PM »
yes I do - have you ever done anything as manly as fight Pitbulls - if you think by reminding me that you are somehow traumatising me is laughable, I live in Pitbull World, this is all I do, I watch videos of attacks, collect citations and new stories from around the world, collect educational material.  There isn't a day I dont think about Pitbulls, it has become my life, and I would relish an opportunity to kill one for a self defense education class, people dont believe me, but as of yet, nobody has offered up their pitbull!  With the appropriate protective gear I will demonstrate how to subdue one of these dogs when they attack.  I dont imagine anybody is going to offer up a pitbull, so i might have to raise one myself for this purpose!

Stop molesting dogs and they won't attack you.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: March 27, 2012, 08:37:59 PM »
Well, this thread topic sure went sideways.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #591 on: March 27, 2012, 09:26:51 PM »
Lets get one thing straight E-Kul, you didn't fight two pitbulls, you survived an attack from two pit bulls.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: March 27, 2012, 10:43:25 PM »

E-Kul
given the
opportunity
I would bite
you too
hard to do if your teeth are located somewhere at the back of your throat! jUST SAYIN
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #593 on: March 27, 2012, 10:45:19 PM »
Lets get one thing straight E-Kul, you didn't fight two pitbulls, you survived an attack from two pit bulls.

lol

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: March 27, 2012, 10:47:08 PM »
I know you wont understand this, but to survive you need to fight the dogs!  Have I dumbed it down enough for you to understand - I am sorry, that as a man, you have not had an opportunity to prove yourself, but this is one of many things i have survived - far greater men than you have attempted to crack my impenetrable self will, most men are threatened by a truly strong individual, wether that be a man or a woman, because most people don't get a chance to associate with a strong individuals, they are shocked when they meet one and attempt to bring that person down to their lower level of manhood with petty insults that only work on the lower amongst us.
V

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #595 on: March 28, 2012, 12:40:46 AM »
I live in Pitbull World, this is all I do,  There isn't a day I dont think about Pitbulls, it has become my life, and I would relish an opportunity to kill one

you dont sound very productive. wouldnt you be better off trying to play in the NFL or fight in the UFC? Why obssess over some dogs??? I doubt that you will ever kill a dog. You are mentally preparing for a fight that will never happen.

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #596 on: March 28, 2012, 02:34:49 AM »

You can't trust everyone in a hoodie

Come at me Bro!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #597 on: March 28, 2012, 03:04:30 AM »

You can't trust everyone in a hoodie

Best response I've seen online ever about this.

I am going to spread this genius.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #598 on: March 28, 2012, 04:17:22 AM »
Well, this thread topic sure went sideways.
A race thread on Getbig!? With all the Mensa alternates we have? Another 15 pages, easy.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #599 on: March 28, 2012, 04:38:54 AM »
Like I said, they are looking to beat his ass: :P

Elderly couple forced out of home after tweet claims killer of Trayvon Martin lives there

An elderly Florida couple have been forced to move into a hotel after their home address was wrongly tweeted as belonging to the man who shot teen Trayvon Martin.

The tweets were traced back to a man in California and the address was also reportedly retweeted by director Spike Lee to his almost 250,000 followers.

The couple, aged 70 and 72, have been harassed with hate mail, been hassled by media and had scared neighbors questioning them since the tweet, their son Chip Humble told the Orlando Sentinel.

Fearful for their safety, and hoping to escape the spotlight, the couple have temporarily moved to a hotel.

The confusion seems to stem from the fact the woman's son is named William George Zimmerman and he lived briefly at the address in 1995.

When William Zimmerman pleaded with the man who tweeted the address, the man responded, "Black power all day. No justice, no peace" along with an obscenity.

Neighborhood Watch volunteer George Zimmerman shot and killed Martin in a Sanford gated community on Feb. 26, with emotions and anger running at fever pitch while he remains free.

William Zimmerman said he used his mother and stepfather's address to register a car, get a drivers license and vote when he lived there after college.

"This is really scary, and I'm concerned for my family," William Zimmerman said. "It's scary because there are people who aren't mentally right and will take this information and run with it.

"To endanger people who are innocent because people are angry is not the answer. That's not how we're going to heal. It's not [going] to help the Martin family for someone else to be hurt."

A