Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213262 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1475 on: March 30, 2012, 01:28:56 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1476 on: March 30, 2012, 01:37:45 PM »
Did anybody catch zimmerpigs lying ass dad & brother on TV?   JFC, what bullshit. They both have the same poorly wriiten script and they both incapable of telling the truth.  
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1477 on: March 30, 2012, 06:50:25 PM »
Did anybody catch zimmerpigs lying ass dad & brother on TV?   JFC, what bullshit. They both have the same poorly wriiten script and they both incapable of telling the truth.  
Yeah, I seen this one - was quite shocking what the Dad had to say! But I guess he's right!
V

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #1478 on: March 30, 2012, 07:00:08 PM »
Yeah, I seen this one - was quite shocking what the Dad had to say! But I guess he's right!

I jog ALOT getting in my road work for cardio in a black hoodie. I also carry in florida legal. I would have killed zimmerman no problem(prob beat him within a inch of his life). Fuck his dad and his brother. approach me with that BS(no matter where I roam)...I'm killing your ass in florida. Fuck him. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1479 on: March 30, 2012, 07:25:20 PM »
I jog ALOT getting in my road work for cardio in a black hoodie. I also carry in florida legal. I would have killed zimmerman no problem(prob beat him within a inch of his life). Fuck his dad and his brother. approach me with that BS(no matter where I roam)...I'm killing your ass in florida. Fuck him. 

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1480 on: March 30, 2012, 07:38:20 PM »

Return to the Article

March 30, 2012
It's All About Race Now

By Pat Buchanan
If it had been a white teenager who was shot, and a 28-year-old black guy who shot him, the black guy would have been arrested.

So assert those demanding the arrest of George Zimmerman, who shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

And they may be right.

Yet if Trayvon had been shot dead by a black neighborhood watch volunteer, Jesse Jackson would not have been in a pulpit in Sanford, Fla., howling that he had been "murdered and martyred."

Maxine Waters would not be screaming "hate crime."

Rep. Hank Johnson would not be raging that Trayvon had been "executed." And ex-Black Panther Bobby Rush would not have been wearing a hoodie in the well of the House.

Which tells you what this whipped-up hysteria is all about.

It is not about finding the truth about what happened that night in Sanford when Zimmerman followed Trayvon in his SUV, and the two wound up in a fight, with Trayvon dead.

It is about the exacerbation of and the exploitation of racial conflict.

And it is about an irreconcilable conflict of visions about what the real America is in the year 2012.

Zimmerman "profiled" Trayvon, we are told. And perhaps he did.

But why? What did George Zimmerman, self-styled protector of his gated community, see that night from the wheel of his SUV?

He saw a male. And males are 90 percent of prison inmates. He saw a stranger over 6 feet tall. And he saw a black man or youth with a hood over his head.

Why would this raise Zimmerman's antennae?

Perhaps because black males between 16 and 36, though only 2 to 3 percent of the population, are responsible for a third of all our crimes.

In some cities, 40 percent of all black males are in jail or prison, on probation or parole, or have criminal records. This is not a product of white racism but of prosecutions and convictions of criminal acts.

Had Zimmerman seen a black woman or older man in his neighborhood, he likely would never have tensed up or called in.

For all the abuse he has received, Geraldo Rivera had a point.

Whenever cable TV runs hidden-camera footage of a liquor or convenience store being held up and someone behind the counter being shot, the perp is often a black male wearing a hoodie.

Listening to the heated rhetoric coming from demonstrations around the country, from the Black Caucus and TV talkers -- about how America is a terrifying place for young black males to grow up in because of the constant danger from white vigilantes -- one wonders what country of the mind these people are living in.

The real America is a country where the black crime rate is seven times as high as the white rate. It is a country where white criminals choose black victims in 3 percent of their crimes, but black criminals choose white victims in 45 percent of their crimes.

Black journalists point to the racism manifest even in progressive cities, where cabs deliberately pass them by to pick up white folks down the block.

That this happens is undeniable. But, again, what is behind it?

As Heather Mac Donald of the Manhattan Institute has written, from January to June 2008 in New York City, 83 percent of all identified gun assailants were black and 15 percent were Hispanics.

Together, blacks and Hispanics accounted for 98 percent of gun assaults.

Translated: If a cabdriver is going to be mugged or murdered in New York City by a fare, 49 times out of 50 his assailant or killer will be black or Hispanic.

Fernando Mateo of the New York State Federation of Taxi Drivers has told his drivers, "Profile your passengers" for your own protection. "The God's honest truth is that 99 percent of the people that are robbing, stealing, killing these guys are blacks and Hispanics."

Fernando Mateo is himself black and Hispanic.

To much of America's black leadership and its media auxiliaries, what happened in Sanford was, as Jesse put it, that an innocent kid was "shot down in cold blood by a vigilante."

Yet, from police reports, witness statements, and the father and friends of Zimmerman, another picture emerges.

Zimmerman followed Trayvon, confronted him, and was punched in the nose, knocked flat on his back and jumped on, getting his head pounded, when he pulled his gun and fired. That Trayvon's body was found face down, not face up, would tend to support this.

But, to Florida Congresswoman Federica Wilson, "this sweet young boy ... was hunted down like a dog, shot on the street, and his killer is still at large."

Some Sanford police believed Zimmerman; others did not.

But now that it is being investigated by a special prosecutor, the FBI, the Justice Department and a coming grand jury, what is the purpose of this venomous portrayal of George Zimmerman?

As yet convicted of no crime, he is being crucified in the arena of public opinion as a hate-crime monster and murderer.

Is this our idea of justice?

No. But if the purpose here is to turn this into a national black-white face-off, instead of a mutual search for truth and justice, it is succeeding marvelously well. 

Copyright 2012, Creators Syndicate Inc.

Page Printed from: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/03/30/its_all_about_race_now_113678.html at March 30, 2012 - 07:36:20 PM PDT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1481 on: March 30, 2012, 08:18:22 PM »
7 Black Teens Accused of Hate Crime in Videotaped Attack on Latino Boy [Where's Obama? Sharpton?]
KTLANews ^ | March 29, 2012
Posted on March 30, 2012 10:28:43 PM EDT by Steelfish

7 Black Teens Accused of Hate Crime in Videotaped Attack on Latino Boy

March 30, 2012

PALMDALE, Calif (KTLA) -- Seven black teenagers are facing assault and hate crime charges after allegedly attacking a Latino youth as he walked home from school.

It happened around 4 p.m. March 14 near Cactus Middle School in the 3200 block of East Avenue R-8.

According to investigators, the 15-year old victim was approached by a group of up to 10 male black teenagers who challenged him to a fight, said "The suspects surrounded the victim and began punching him while several other juveniles watched," according to Deputy Robbie Royster of the L.A. Co. Sheriff's Dept.

The victim reportedly fell to the ground while trying to defend himself and the suspects allegedly continued to beat him "by punching and kicking him in the face and head," Royster said.

The victim was eventually able to get away, but was later hospitalized for multiple head wounds, including shoe impressions left in his skin.

The victim is also undergoing surgery to repair several of his teeth which were kicked out during the attack.

Detectives were able to identify the alleged attackers from a video of the assault, which was posted to YouTube.

(Excerpt) Read more at ktla.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1482 on: March 30, 2012, 08:23:46 PM »
NBC News Accused of Editing 911 Call in Trayvon Martin Controversy
hollywoodreporter. ^ | March 30 2012 | by Paul Bond
Posted on March 30, 2012 8:59:09 PM EDT by NoLibZone

Critics say the "Today" show attempted to incite racial anger when it cut crucial seconds from audio of a phone call placed by George Zimmerman just before he killed the teenager.

In Interview With Piers Morgan, George Zimmerman's NBC News is being excoriated in some circles – with competitor Fox News Channel leading the charge – for selectively editing audio of the 911 call placed by George Zimmerman just before he killed Trayvon Martin.

The NBC segment in question featured anchor Ron Allen and ran on the Today show on Tuesday. On Thursday, Sean Hannity and guest Brent Bozell played the NBC version of the 911 call and compared it with the unedited version.

In the NBC segment, Zimmerman says: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.”

The full version, though, unfolds like this:

Zimmerman: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good, or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.”

911 operator: “Okay. And this guy, is he white black or Hispanic?”

Zimmerman: “He looks black.”

After playing both versions, Hannity said: “They forgot the dispatcher’s question! How could NBC, in good conscience, do that?”

“This isn’t bias, this isn’t distortion, this is an all-out falsehood by NBC News,” answers Bozell, who runs a conservative watchdog group called the Media Research Center.

(Excerpt) Read more at hollywoodreporter.com ...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1483 on: March 30, 2012, 08:27:00 PM »

Critics say the "Today" show attempted to incite racial anger when it cut crucial seconds from audio of a phone call placed by George Zimmerman just before he killed the teenager.

In Interview With Piers Morgan, George Zimmerman's NBC News is being excoriated in some circles – with competitor Fox News Channel leading the charge – for selectively editing audio of the 911 call placed by George Zimmerman just before he killed Trayvon Martin.

The NBC segment in question featured anchor Ron Allen and ran on the Today show on Tuesday. On Thursday, Sean Hannity and guest Brent Bozell played the NBC version of the 911 call and compared it with the unedited version.

In the NBC segment, Zimmerman says: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.”

Zimmerman: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good, or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.”

After playing both versions, Hannity said: “They forgot the dispatcher’s question! How could NBC, in good conscience, do that?”

“This isn’t bias, this isn’t distortion, this is an all-out falsehood by NBC News,” answers Bozell, who runs a conservative watchdog group called the Media Research Center.

This is the first time I have heard of bias and prejudice in the News Media! Is this true? Can anyone confirm!
V

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1484 on: March 30, 2012, 08:38:45 PM »

Paints a picture of what the manipulators are pushing for: they want to incite race war

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: How do we as whites protect ourselves from racial violence. Serious thread
« Reply #1488 on: March 31, 2012, 12:59:39 AM »
I'm white f@ggot and more pure than your mongoloid ass. How's it feel to be old and trying to hold onto your youth which is gone by shooting illegal drugs? You're trash in the eyes of the upper class you fucking tv repairman.

Uh-Oh  "cross of iron"  ::) has been angered...clearly by the vein in his tiny arm, and such a serious handle...he's a man to be feared  ::)

LOLOLOL  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1489 on: March 31, 2012, 01:06:41 AM »
Did they air the "these assholes always get away" and "fucking coons"? In my state they just gave a cop his job back after firing him six months ago for shooting an unarmed blackman. He was shot in the back...
He'll prolly be a desk jockey, because if he goes out in the field---it's open season.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1490 on: March 31, 2012, 01:08:18 AM »
He'll prolly be a desk jockey, because if he goes out in the field---it's open season.

he will do his job and nothing will happen to him...you people watch too many movies

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1491 on: March 31, 2012, 01:16:19 AM »

he will do his job and nothing will happen to him...you people watch too many movies
Hopefully, you are correct.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1492 on: March 31, 2012, 01:20:20 AM »
Hopefully, you are correct.

I know i'm correct...like some other black guy is going to shoot a COP dead, and go to prison for life...to avenge his "brother"...please...stop.

these types of people won't give their "brother" an extra cigarette unless he gives them a dollar

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: March 31, 2012, 01:28:21 AM »
I know i'm correct...like some other black guy is going to shoot a COP dead, and go to prison for life...to avenge his "brother"...please...stop.

these types of people won't give their "brother" an extra cigarette unless he gives them a dollar
Its not necessarily his brother, it's a "us vs them" atittude.
I have personally on the job have seen criminals, who have assaulted cops, hit cops with cars, shot at, and have shot police officers---when people don't care, they don't effing care.
What the hell is life in prison, when you don't give a shit? And let it be a dude who gets his job back (I don't know the story) from alledgedly shooting an unarmed man---all the more reason. Plus, it's getting warmer.

That's why I hope that this Trayvon deal gets wrapped up before summer. Because if not, it maybe a long one.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1494 on: March 31, 2012, 01:36:03 AM »
Grow up loser.

you're such a "real man".... you type with such conviction, I'm terrified  ::)

Eat a dick...tiny  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1495 on: March 31, 2012, 01:42:55 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1496 on: March 31, 2012, 02:13:14 AM »
Yes they are very tiny unlike yours. I actually pitty you. You have the mentality of a child. No matter how big you get you will still be a middle aged junkie tv repairman. Your parents must be proud.

on no..."toss-my-salad" doesn't like me  ::)

please don't attack me with the vein in your puny arm  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1497 on: March 31, 2012, 10:33:00 AM »
No way should the police have let zimmerman go...sounds like he is guilty from what has been reported but we don't know the whole story.  If Trayvon is totally innocent, feel horrible for him...only 17.
I hate that some in the media are going after the race angle (not surprising).  Zimmerman is at least half Latino so it doesn't follow their white vs black theme they use to rile people up.  Zimmerman sounds like a piece of work, overzealous community watch cop it sounds like.

Yeah, another media angle showing the younger pics of Trayvon.  Nothing against him, I just hate the media playing angles instead of giving unbiased facts, they do it in so many stories.

looking back, good call.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1498 on: March 31, 2012, 10:56:29 AM »
 :)

Let's see how much news coverage there is for the 14 people shot in the miami gang banger funeral today.   

This stupud case has become a cause celeb for all the cry babies.   

Zimmerman = winning.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1499 on: March 31, 2012, 12:29:27 PM »
:)

Let's see how much news coverage there is for the 14 people shot in the miami gang banger funeral today.   

This stupud case has become a cause celeb for all the cry babies.   

Zimmerman = winning.   

your stupidity is amazing