Author Topic: Tom Prince in his Glory Days  (Read 24837 times)

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
Tom Prince in his Glory Days
« on: December 07, 2007, 08:02:33 AM »
classic look right here.  Timeless.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Tom Prince in his Glory Days
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 08:04:26 AM »
All ADVIL

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 08:11:18 AM »
I really object to these stupid flex shots.  Lumberjack gear, mirrored shades.. stupid facial expressions. etc

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 08:18:07 AM »
I really object to these stupid flex shots.  Lumberjack gear, mirrored shades.. stupid facial expressions. etc

You're just out of touch with syle, rocket.

Shit like this is quite popular.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 08:20:19 AM »

The truth is those images are straight out of (soft core) gay fantasies... and they sell muscle magazines!  What straight guy wants to see that stuff?  ???

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 08:28:37 AM »
The truth is those images are straight out of (soft core) gay fantasies... and they sell muscle magazines!  What straight guy wants to see that stuff?  ???

Yep, I guess I just don't see why you chaps seem to favour that particular style.  Its like me wanting women to be in fancy dress whenever I see a picture of them.

Speaking of this subject I went through a KFC drive through today and the kid who served me was acting so effeminate that I seriously had to check his name badge to make sure he was male. 

Fearing offending the poor kid (and saliva in my food) I just barely managed to keep my giggle loop from exploding.  I thought it was hilarious - how much of a queen he was.  Its intense that he'd have the guts to act like that at a shitty job like that.. you'd think he'd cop shit the entire time.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 08:41:51 AM »
Yep, I guess I just don't see why you chaps seem to favour that particular style.  Its like me wanting women to be in fancy dress whenever I see a picture of them.

Not every gay/bi dude fancies that (steroid muscle boy look).  But obviously enough do that an industry has been created to feed their fantasies.  I always laugh when I hear of bodybuilders whom are homophobic.  Who do you think is buying your photos, videos, or paying money to come see you? Whom do you think you’re prancing on stage and flexing for?  Women? Um, no.

Eugene Sandow, Joe Gold, and Joe Weider have something in common.  Guess what it is.  ::)

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 08:43:55 AM »
BAY,
Stop posting that fning photo.
It FREAKS me out every time I see it...

OSC

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 08:47:22 AM »
Not every gay/bi dude fancies that (steroid muscle boy look).  But obviously enough do that an industry has been created to feed their fantasies.  I always laugh when I hear of bodybuilders whom are homophobic.  Who do you think is buying your photos, videos, or paying money to come see you? Whom do you think you’re prancing on stage and flexing for?  Women? Um, no.

Eugene Sandow, Joe Gold, and Joe Weider have something in common.  Guess what it is.  ::)

pics do nothing for women

far more men read playgirl than women

E
E

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 08:55:26 AM »
BAY,
Stop posting that fning photo.
It FREAKS me out every time I see it...

You can't handle the truth!
  ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 09:27:26 AM »

They all slept with Betty Weider????

gary6768

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 09:49:18 AM »

Betty Weider wasn't around when Sandow was alive.... Clue us in Bay..

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2007, 10:02:24 AM »
classic look right here.  Timeless.

Nothing glorious , to me, in a drug addict with a shitty attitude holding a barbell like it's his dick and pulling a mincing expression.
O

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2007, 10:18:38 AM »
When was the last time Flex published a decent article? 
Newbies: Goatboy smells

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2007, 10:20:09 AM »
Betty Weider wasn't around when Sandow was alive.... Clue us in Bay..

Don't make me go there.  :D

gary6768

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 11:50:27 AM »
That picture is weird... Well at least Tom Prince wasn't gay..

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2007, 12:00:50 PM »
rocket, I think it was you that mentioned a Kevin Levrone biceps article that was in Flex about 5 years ago.  The article contained several hilarious comments such as "the girls love running the hands through my vains" or something to that effect.  Remember at all?
Newbies: Goatboy smells

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2007, 12:06:39 PM »
Who took this disturbing picture and were they killed later?

a

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2007, 01:12:21 PM »
Here's the real picture:
HAHA, RON.....

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2007, 02:18:42 PM »

Speaking of this subject I went through a KFC drive through today and the kid who served me was acting so effeminate that I seriously had to check his name badge to make sure he was male. 

Fearing offending the poor kid (and saliva in my food) I just barely managed to keep my giggle loop from exploding.  I thought it was hilarious - how much of a queen he was.  Its intense that he'd have the guts to act like that at a shitty job like that.. you'd think he'd cop shit the entire time.
Your writing style is very masculine, I particularly liked the line 'giggle loop' which obviosly refers to your manly laughing style. That has no hint of 'homo' to it at all.
V

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 02:25:35 PM »
rocket, I think it was you that mentioned a Kevin Levrone biceps article that was in Flex about 5 years ago.  The article contained several hilarious comments such as "the girls love running the hands through my vains" or something to that effect.  Remember at all?

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/kevin-levrone-befor-olympia-99-wwwandrogymcom/1645332433

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 02:50:26 PM »

You better be careful Baygbm, I started revealing the truth earlier this year and you should have seen the warnings I got from all sorts of sources. Mind you, I guess when you are about to connect the Weiders and acts of bestiality you are bound to get some shit. Danny wasn't too pleased about the revelations involving himself in South Africa being asked to wear Ben Weider's custom made schoolboy uniform either even though I said he refused and of course was banned from competing in the 1975 Universe. A sore arsed Ken Waller somehow squeezed that uniform on and got the gift of a win.   
Master of the Masters.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 03:00:09 PM »
Five ***** Potential for this thread!!

Where does John Terelli fit in?
BigNationRadio.com

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 03:58:31 PM »
More apt to call it Tom Prince in his gloryhole days.
O

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007, 05:39:41 PM »

It was me, good memory.  It was something like "I FLEX TEH MUSCLES AND TEH GIRLS COME A RUNNIN".  Typical ghost written idiotic comments that make real people with brains feel awfully stupid for putting money down to read that shit. 

It was the first (and last) time I purchased flex.