Author Topic: the DA Show - Romano. And met Charlie Sheen at the Yankees game  (Read 32411 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: the DA Show - Romano. And met Charlie Sheen at the Yankees game
« Reply #175 on: June 28, 2012, 07:18:50 PM »
What Derek Anthony should replace his Italian horn chain with

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #176 on: June 28, 2012, 07:31:11 PM »
DA is a useless Clown.
T

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Re: MET CHARLIE SHEEN DENISE RICHARDS AT YANKEES METS GAME. PRETTY COOL GUY
« Reply #177 on: June 28, 2012, 07:39:56 PM »
first of all i am doing verry well. i am doing dialysis and they monitor everything . i am on nothing but they give me my meds extra protein and EPO to increase red blood cell prodction. i feel the healthiest i have felt in a while. so stop assuming if you have a question ask. or tune into my show the truth always comes out.stop listening to lies and gossip from sugar tits goodrum. who assumes he knows everything !

The FIRST thing people with kidney problems are instructed to do is lower their protein..... ::)

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: June 28, 2012, 08:17:02 PM »
The FIRST thing people with kidney problems are instructed to do is lower their protein..... ::)
not true at all they want you to increase protein but no of course bodybuilding ways. but you can eat a significant amount. they want you to cut back on phosphorus. or they give your a binder cause its not filtered out in dialysis.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2012, 08:20:37 PM »
not true at all they want you to increase protein but no of course bodybuilding ways. but you can eat a significant amount. they want you to cut back on phosphorus. or they give your a binder cause its not filtered out in dialysis.
derek, serious question now. your bodybuilding lifestyle did correlate to this kidney problem. what is your stance on bodybuilding pharmocology, diet, everything??? be real.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 28, 2012, 08:20:38 PM »
Average Dialysis Life Expectancy

The normal life expectancy of a patient is 3-5 years. It is assumed that if a person is undergoing the treatment for chronic kidney diseases, then the end is near. This is because only someone with the most advanced stage (stage 5) of this disease will be put under the treatment. This stage is also known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) and recovering from this is virtually unheard of. The mortality rate for patients suffering from ESRD is 22% annually, and this effectively means that surviving beyond 5 years is going to be highly unlikely.

When a person decides to undergo dialysis, it is a conscious decision that he/she must make. The fact is that without dialysis, the patient will not survive for more than a few weeks. The kidneys process the urea in the body and release it in the form of urine, so when the kidneys stop working, urine stops getting released from the body. As a result of this, the vascular system will soon get flooded with liquid, and the heart will be unable to keep up with this added volume. The lungs will also get flooded, and this will result in a lack of oxygen to the brain and to the heart.

Additionally, the kidneys then fail to absorb potassium and phosphorus, causing the heart to beat irregularly, and causing the aorta to harden respectively. The added amount of urea in the body will also lead to toxemia, which will damage the heart, the brain and blood vessels.

Side Effects of Kidney Dialysis

Once the patient has decided to undergo dialysis, there are several side effects that he/she will have to live through. Since the life expectancy is not much more than 5 years, the patient will have to live with these side effects for a long time. So the decision becomes even harder to make. Here are some of the common side effects that the patient will have to live with.

•Anemia
 •Diseases like Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
 •Various infections at the access point
 •Bleeding from the access point
 •Nausea, headaches and cramps
 •Low blood pressure
 •Loss of nutrition
 The risk of these side effects is very real, and this is something that the patient will have to live with. Sooner or later, the body will be unable to deal with all these added pressures, and it will succumb to the disorder.

Prognosis shows that there are some cases where patients can even survive for up to 25 years on treatment. The quality of life is diminished here, but this should be of secondary importance. With the right support and the right attitude, the predictions can be proven wrong by anyone.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/kidney-dialysis-life-expectancy.html

Oh well. Darwin award of the century.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #181 on: June 28, 2012, 08:22:14 PM »
Has anyone noticed that DA's responses are always, "Ill look better than you."

They are never "I am smarter than you" or "I will contribute more to this world than you" or "I am more respected and appreciated than you."

This just goes to show he only has one identity and that's his body/bodybuilding. A sad life.
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 28, 2012, 08:25:16 PM »

They are never "I am smarter than you" or "I will contribute more to this world than you" or "I am more respected and appreciated than you."

This just goes to show he only has one identity and that's his body/bodybuilding. A sad life.

soon he wont even be able to say so anymore...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #183 on: June 28, 2012, 08:28:21 PM »
soon he wont even be able to say so anymore...

What will he have left then?  :-\ :-X :-\ :-X
X

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: June 28, 2012, 08:30:28 PM »

[/quote    and you find that funny?? arent you a real contributer to society, fkn punk.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2012, 08:32:21 PM »
What will he have left then?  :-\ :-X :-\ :-X

See above:
in 6 months if you re still alive, you ll be 130 lbs with two sagging bags of oil in your arms for only "muscles".