Author Topic: MUGSHOTS & VIDEO ARREST FOOTAGE 3:30 EST  (Read 18450 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: MUGSHOTS & VIDEO ARREST FOOTAGE 3:30 EST
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2005, 12:42:51 PM »
Being grateful for what you have, often simple things.

She's definitely cute; how many will look good in a mugshot, in grim circumstances and bad lighting?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2005, 12:49:42 PM »
Kelly and the victim were in the prime of their lives. When Kelly reaches old age, she will regret not having children and wish there were many things that she should  have done with her life but made a mistake that can never be corrected. I have a few friends (women) that wished that they didnt focus on career or money or fame. I would hear them tell me that there are more things to life than money and career...for some it had to take a life changing event as the birth of a child..

Having children is a blessing that changes your life for the better...that many people take for granted.  Who would have really known what the outcome would be if things were different if Kelly Ryan had focused her life on "not so selfish" things ....

People can joke all they want and say how ugly and stupid Kelly Ryan is......she is actually a beautiful person that contributed to many charities who affected peoples' lives for the better that made the biggest mistake of her life.

When she is clean and sober, she will reflect on this mistake and have many regrets....

My heart breaks for Craig Titus, Kelly Ryan, and the victim....their souls are lost because they could never find whats this life for.

What's this life for? Tell me?     

very insightful, and I think most parents would agree with you.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2005, 03:57:33 AM »
Jerry youre post was cool until the child bearing garbage

Kelly and the victim were in the prime of their lives. When Kelly reaches old age, she will regret not having children and wish there were many things that she should  have done with her life but made a mistake that can never be corrected. I have a few friends (women) that wished that they didnt focus on career or money or fame. I would hear them tell me that there are more things to life than money and career...for some it had to take a life changing event as the birth of a child..

Having children is a blessing that changes your life for the better...that many people take for granted.  Who would have really known what the outcome would be if things were different if Kelly Ryan had focused her life on "not so selfish" things ....

People can joke all they want and say how ugly and stupid Kelly Ryan is......she is actually a beautiful person that contributed to many charities who affected peoples' lives for the better that made the biggest mistake of her life.

When she is clean and sober, she will reflect on this mistake and have many regrets....

My heart breaks for Craig Titus, Kelly Ryan, and the victim....their souls are lost because they could never find whats this life for.

What's this life for? Tell me.

why bother, you're stuck on stupid