Author Topic: Will Smith Slaps Reporter Smacks reporter For Trying To Kiss him  (Read 24405 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Will Smith Slaps Reporter Smacks reporter For Trying To Kiss him
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2012, 07:55:30 AM »
Maybe SMM is Will Smith... or vice versa?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2012, 07:57:44 AM »
Maybe SMM is Will Smith... or vice versa?

Nah - from his posts it seems like SMM likes to get slapped around himself. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2012, 08:03:31 AM »
Nah - from his posts it seems like SMM likes to get slapped around himself.  

maybe this is the reason why at his age he still stays in his mom's basement contemplating his collection of plastic trophies and medals hanging on the wall he received when he was a child, pretending to be a genial multi millionaire 300 lbs special force commando on bodybuilding messageboards that didnt ban him.  

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2012, 08:15:00 AM »
Non-bodybuilding thread reported.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2012, 08:20:49 AM »
 I doubt this. She is a homosexual who probably dances to the Village People and takes it up the ass. I hardly thinks that she is in a position to do anything in a fight against me.

Also, I gave her my address and she dodged me. She is afraid of me to the point where she doesen't even post in the same threads I do. I called her out on her bluff and she didn't send me the tickets. She knows what's good for her. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

If that is the case, you should have no problem with Ron posting the original email address you registered the Suckmymuscle username under....correct?

You got bitchslapped in public by an admitted fag and you hid from Getbig for a week, then came back with a bullshit story about traveling for work.

You're Getbig's piss boy from now on - embrace it chickenfucker!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2012, 08:23:29 AM »
 Also, I gave her my address and she dodged me. She is afraid of me to the point where she doesen't even post in the same threads I do. I called her out on her bluff and she didn't send me the tickets. She knows what's good for her. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BULLSHIT!

You gave a FAKE address, not once but twice!  I called and spoke to both the building's superintendent and also the head security guard located at the front lobby and NO ONE in that building has ever heard of any of the tenants you gave, EVER.  Those apartments you gave 601 & 603, DO NOT EXIST in that building.  After the 4th time speaking with the building's superintendent/manager, she told me herself that the demographic in that building consisted of individuals in the mid-40's to early 60's.  She stated that NO ONE LEASES those apartments to anyone, as it is against their policy and she clearly stated that their were no renters/leasers only owners.

YOU FUCKING LIED. JUST DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER IT ALREADY.  I CALLED, VERIFIED, DOUBLE VERIFIED AND THEN CALLED A COUPLE OF MORE TIMES AND POSTED ALL OF MY CALL LOGS TO SHOW PROOF AND URGED OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.  YOU DON'T LIVE IN THAT BUILDING, YOU DON'T STAY IN THAT BUILDING,  YOU DON'T LEASE OR RENT IN THAT BUILDING, YOU JUST GAVE A RANDOM FAKE ADDRESS.

Just in case you forgot, from where I'm standing this is what I accomplished through my OWNING of you, just to state a few:

• I proved that you were a COWARD by demanding to fight you and unearthing a LIAR that simply gave out FAKE addresses multiple time.

I EXPOSED you by calling your bluff and verifying that all information given was FAKE.

I managed to get you DE-MODDED from 2 boards.

I managed to destroy EVERYTHING you had built on this site over the course of 9 years.  Every fabrication, fairy tale and tough-guy image you planted for years was deconstructed and the little coward that lay underneath was unearthed.

I provided the LARGEST MELTDOWN/OWNING this site has ever seen (proven by the sheer length on this thread and the overwhelming participation from members - well over 100 members took part in this owning and brought about your complete destruction).

I don't care for any and all of the names you decide to call me.  I don't care for your vain insults that will clearly fall on a forum of deaf ears.  I don't even care for this little last stand that you are deciding to stage, what I care about is my word and my task, which were both brought to fruition.

I told you very clearly before and I will state this once more again.  If you want this to simply end, send me a private message where you apologize for being rude to a me (a person that was very nice to you over the years and treated you like a friend) and I will make things good again.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2012, 08:26:53 AM »
BULLSHIT!

You gave a FAKE address, not once but twice!  I called and spoke to both the building's superintendent and also the head security guard located at the front lobby and NO ONE in that building has ever heard of any of the tenants you gave, EVER.  Those apartments you gave 601 & 603, DO NOT EXIST in that building.  After the 4th time speaking with the building's superintendent/manager, she told me herself that the demographic in that building consisted of individuals in the mid-40's to early 60's.  She stated that NO ONE LEASES those apartments to anyone, as it is against their policy and she clearly stated that their were no renters/leasers only owners.

YOU FUCKING LIED. JUST DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER IT ALREADY.  I CALLED, VERIFIED, DOUBLE VERIFIED AND THEN CALLED A COUPLE OF MORE TIMES AND POSTED ALL OF MY CALL LOGS TO SHOW PROOF AND URGED OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.  YOU DON'T LIVE IN THAT BUILDING, YOU DON'T STAY IN THAT BUILDING,  YOU DON'T LEASE OR RENT IN THAT BUILDING, YOU JUST GAVE A RANDOM FAKE ADDRESS.

Just in case you forgot, from where I'm standing this is what I accomplished through my OWNING of you, just to state a few:

• I proved that you were a COWARD by demanding to fight you and unearthing a LIAR that simply gave out FAKE addresses multiple time.

I EXPOSED you by calling your bluff and verifying that all information given was FAKE.

I managed to destroy EVERYTHING you had built on this site over the course of 9 years.  Every fabrication, fairy tale and tough-guy image you planted for years was deconstructed and the little coward that lay underneath was unearthed.

I provided the LARGEST MELTDOWN/OWNING this site has ever seen (proven by the sheer length on this thread and the overwhelming participation from members - well over 100 members took part in this owning and brought about your complete destruction).

I don't care for any and all of the names you decide to call me.  I don't care for your vain insults that will clearly fall on a forum of deaf ears.  I don't even care for this little last stand that you are deciding to stage, what I care about is my word and my task, which were both brought to fruition.

I told you very clearly before and I will state this once more again.  If you want this to simply end, send me a private message where you apologize for being rude to a me (a person that was very nice to you over the years and treated you like a friend) and I will make things good again.

"1"

He needs to start a thread with a public apology to the world and his cult of lemmings who worship him. 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2012, 08:28:55 AM »

He needs to start a thread with a public apology to the world and his cult of lemmings who worship him. 

Fuck that, no way out for that lying guy (Pedro) but to fight OMR and Youtube it for all Getbig to see.

Nothing less....

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2012, 08:42:39 AM »
Fuck that, no way out for that lying guy (Pedro) but to fight OMR and Youtube it for all Getbig to see.

Nothing less....

I'm beyond him at this point. 

There is another perpetrator on this forum, that has been brought to my attention by a group of people, who needs to be brought to justice by way of a good OWNING/EXPOSING.

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2012, 08:56:05 AM »

There is another perpetrator on this forum, that has been brought to my attention by a group of people, who needs to be brought to justice by way of a good OWNING/EXPOSING.

"1"
Do go on, sir.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2012, 08:57:06 AM »
Do go on, sir.

Someone else is doing the heavy lifting on that one unless its benny b. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2012, 08:59:48 AM »

"1"

Could it be me, because of the thread de-railings?  ::)

I don't have time for the MMA wrestling thingy, but that NY ticket would set me home nicely in Spanish Harlem.

8) You can't miss the Ricanas (2:35).  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2012, 09:14:09 AM »

"1"
Interesting.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2012, 09:15:20 AM »
Interesting.....

Yes I think it's time to move on.  OMRB is inconsequential at this point.  I'm excited to see who the new mystery competitor is.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2012, 09:57:20 AM »
Interesting.....

PM me for details behind this new owning.  I'm not driving when it comes to this new one, but I have received enough requests for action.

"1"

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2012, 10:40:56 AM »
This happened in Russia, I think. Right ?

Smith is American.

That incident means some Americans don't like gays.

So STFU, Hillary, until your own country is in order, please.

See?
This was probably planned "protest" against government.
These are the fools who want to rule the country... let us rule with our great ideas; men should "be free" to kiss another men - that's how country should be run.... fuk about the economy, fuk about the defense, fuk the independence as long as men can kiss any random man at street  ::) ::)

Holy fuk this generation looser !!
Send him into work camp to become a productive man! No, They should have packed this intellectual "protester" in Smith's luggage and fly him into fukin' guantanamo for a month or two

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2012, 10:45:37 AM »
 I doubt this. She is a homosexual who probably dances to the Village People and takes it up the ass. I hardly thinks that she is in a position to do anything in a fight against me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sick fuck.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2012, 11:08:08 AM »
Do go on, sir.

At the moment, we are in the preliminary stages of an potential OWNING.  Once we have enough information to move forward, you shall be notified.

I don't want to say anything else at this moment, for as everything revolving around this potential owning is at its infancy stage.

That said, if it does go down, it could very well be another MEGA OWNING.  Only difference in this next possible owning is that I wouldn't be driving.

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2012, 11:20:53 AM »
At the moment, we are in the preliminary stages of an potential OWNING.  Once we have enough information to move forward, you shall be notified.

I don't want to say anything else at this moment, for as everything revolving around this potential owning is at its infancy stage.

That said, if it does go down, it could very well be another MEGA OWNING.  Only difference in this next possible owning is that I wouldn't be driving.

"1"
I am... intrigued.

I will be happily waiting for the thread so I can bust in and post my inconsequential one liners.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2012, 11:26:08 AM »
Just as I thought ....in real life you wouldn't even make eye contact, Mr.Suckmymuscle. ;)

The insecurity from this post is epic. Relying on another to defend you because you are afraid of me. You are the bitch here, sport.

Keep repeating this tired old bullshit, mental midget. At least you sound convinced. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2012, 11:34:09 AM »
Sucky,

PM me, I want to talk to you.

No strings attached, just a quick talk..

"1"

suckmymuscle

« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2012, 11:35:41 AM »
BULLSHIT!

"1"

Yawn...multiple paragraph meltdown. Didn't you claim you wouldn't address me anymore? I can make you do whatever I want. ;)

No, I gave you the correct number. That is the apartment of Alberto Ramos, who allocates it to me when I am in Miami. The bottom line is that you are afraid of me. I am 100% absolutely sure that I would destroy you in a fight, and it is a shame that you didn't take my offer because you are not man enough.

Dude, you dance to the Village People and take men's cocks up your asshole. Do you really think I would be afraid to fight you? I would absolutely, 100% fight you.

And you didn't own shit. My name is not Pedro Coderch, I am not Hindemburg Melăo and 90%+ of those things were not written by me.

And apologize to you? Fuck you. You were calling me kid and making fun of my replies to other posters and saying that you would talk to Ron to put me under parental supervision and other things, so I decided to attack you. Don't be a fucking little liar piece of shit, ok?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM »
 Yawn...multiple paragraph meltdown. Didn't you claim you wouldn't address me anymore? I can make you do whatever I want. ;)

No, I gave you the correct number. That is the apartment of Alberto Ramos, who allocates it to me when I am in Miami. The bottom line is that you are afraid of me. I am 100% absolutely sure that I would destroy you in a fight, and it is a shame that you are you didn't take my offer because you are not man enough.

Dude, you dance to the Village People and take men's cocks up your asshole. Do you really think I would be afraid to fight you? I would absolutely, 100% fight you.

And you didn't own shit. My name is not Pedro Coderch, I am not Hindemburg Melăo and 90%+ of those things were not written by me.

And apologize to you? Fuck you. You were calling me kid and making fun of my replies to other posters and saying that you would talk to Ron to put me under parental supervision and other things, so I decided to attack you. Don't be a fucking little liar piece of shit, ok?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Listen, I'm not going to get involved in another back-and-forth debacle with you.  Send me a PM and lets have a quick chat.

Honestly, I am tired of this issue and want you to simply answer one thing for me and I will move on.

I am a reasonable person.  Send me a PM and lets be done with this..
"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2012, 11:49:18 AM »
  The insecurity from this post is epic. Relying on another to defend you because you are afraid of me. You are the bitch here, sport.

Keep repeating this tired old bullshit, mental midget. At least you sound convinced. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You are delusional and slightly retarded, you have yourself convinced you are something that you are not.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!