Author Topic: remember to STAY NATURAL....  (Read 1170 times)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
remember to STAY NATURAL....
« on: February 17, 2007, 05:51:01 AM »
Remember what I always say about the steroids, they are like the devil going inside of you and poisoning your body, they are worst than drinking, smoking or illegal drugs. They are wicked substances that slowly eat away at your insides like a virus, and by the time you're 50, you'll be bald, outta shape and in very bad health....

Seek good health always my friends, remember drugs never make a champion, all you need is heart and determination to achieve a great physique  :)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
Re: remember to STAY NATURAL....
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 06:00:07 AM »
and by the time you're 50, you'll be bald, outta shape

Like Vince Taylor?  ::)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 06:04:40 AM »
if youve got no desire to ever compete at any level,, id agree

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 06:06:19 AM »
Like Vince Taylor?  ::)

And Gary Strydom, Benfatto, Albert Beckles, etc. ;D

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 06:23:02 AM »
Remember what I always say about the steroids, they are like the devil going inside of you and poisoning your body, they are worst than drinking, smoking or illegal drugs. They are wicked substances that slowly eat away at your insides like a virus, and by the time you're 50, you'll be bald, outta shape and in very bad health....

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 06:24:42 AM »
The guy who explodes daily over Lee Priest calls juicin 'evil'  ::)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 06:26:11 AM »
This post is gayer than the poster!!!
\

David Shaw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 10:14:47 AM »

Seek good health always my friends, remember drugs never make a champion, all you need is heart and determination to achieve a great physique  :)

Yeah right. This entire society is drugged to the gills, Doc.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 10:32:03 AM »
Hey Robert the Spruce, I have two breaking news stories for you:

1) You're a fag. You are gayer than AIDS and San Francisco bathhouses that play Oklahoma and Rent on their sound systems.

2) You don't know SHIT about steroids or bodybuilding. No one needs your "advice," tard.

Next time any of us care to know your opinion about anything, we will kick the living shit out of you. Until then, keep your retarded opinions to yourself.

Hope this helps.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 01:36:50 PM »

I think that Anthony cat is like the devil going inside of Robert the Bruces ass and poisoning his rectum.