Author Topic: Agenda, Agenda, Agenda!!!  (Read 12269 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Agenda, Agenda, Agenda!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2012, 12:35:36 PM »
G15 you want to help get all generic brands anaylzed stop with your story telling ,, no one cares

GO AND GET THESE GENERICS ANALYZED THEN COME BACK AND POST YOUR RESULTS UNTIL GO BACK TO AAS

you want to bet they care? follow my sites...and you will see how i bury sources of gh right and left,, you will follow it you will know,, you are a source GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS push thing,, you have agenda...this is exactly the agenda agenda agenda thing,,

im telling you here and now i will start on my site naming names,, i will do it very loud and with complete descriptions of the products,, you have to stop this ,, dont abuse my kindness,,

my word now day is absolit ,, i can make or break a source,, i would tell you to say a name so i can prove it ...bu tas i said i put high judgment into this and sadly for some while very good for many others...gh15 now day is in a point that he cna make or break a source,, for good! even if the source change names

gh15 approved
fallen angel

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2012, 12:46:16 PM »
im not a source,, I am sponsored by a source but I never mentioned anything about brands or sources,,

Im pretty sure every who never even touched gh will know that pharm grade is better then generic thats all i have been saying its safer anyways now adays..

Your the one that keeps spitting out kigtropin? I wonder why?

And you said you wanted to help,, Im showing you how you can help... I told you your good for real competitors on aas for pre contest and cycling compounds go back to that this gh thing your confused... or you just are trying to advertise in your own weird gh15 way

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 12:52:49 PM »
I have an agenda: Get rid of the filt, scambags and liars. Everyone gets equal access and treatment from suppliers. Destroy radical Islamic Fundamentalism. Quarantine fat people. Lynch Benny Blanco.

"Come at me, bro."

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2012, 02:37:29 PM »
im not a source,, I am sponsored by a source but I never mentioned anything about brands or sources,,

Im pretty sure every who never even touched gh will know that pharm grade is better then generic thats all i have been saying its safer anyways now adays..

And you said you wanted to help,, Im showing you how you can help... I told you your good for real competitors on aas for pre contest and cycling compounds go back to that this gh thing your confused... or you just are trying to advertise in your own weird gh15 way

The thing is you come off as having an "agenda" because of how hard you push pharm grade and only pharm grade. You are very informative about why pharm grade is better and thats great, it makes you an asset should you chose to be one. The problem is when you rag on generics and say all these bad things about generics and indicate that they wont work or they are shit compared to pharm grade. Yes pharm grade is better, yes I would love to run it but instead of saying pharm grade or nothing at all, If you would change your approach and simply be informative instead of coming off like you are pushing a product... You would be a knowledgeable bro who helps alot of guys out.

Like I said, you gave me some good information in regards to why pharm grade is better then generic but your posts and the way they are worded makes it sound like you are indeed a source and even if your not a source but are sponsored by one, that does in fact make you have a bias opinion or "agenda" so to speak. Your agenda is to convince us pharm grade is better and generics are trash so we buy pharm grade and hopefully from your source. Thing is, pharm grade is better, we all know it but not all generics are trash and thats why unfortunatly someone like you who as I said is knowledgable, will get labled as having an agenda and we wont be able to take what you say and trust it.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 03:29:56 PM »
    Your agenda is to convince us pharm grade is better and generics are trash so we buy pharm grade and hopefully from your source. Thing is, pharm grade is better, we all know it but not all generics are trash and thats why unfortunatly someone like you who as I said is knowledgable, will get labled as having an agenda and we wont be able to take what you say and trust it.   

Thats the thing everyone knows pharm grade is superior to generics, like Human grade is to ugls, its a fact not an opinion..

I am just trying to get people to open there eyes and do there own research,, and not be so lead on by gimmicks who preach GH serum or im ripped, im 220 + 6% bf BS do your research many factors affect serum outcomes,,

That is the point of my posts I could have easily plugged what pharm grade I use have I ?  NO

Have I mentioned my sponsor name after I was told this was a non source board? NO

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2012, 03:39:16 PM »

Liar! YOu've mentioned Jins/Ansome countless of times.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2012, 05:04:35 PM »

If you had grown up with no father and all of your friends had died in drug wars in the hood by the time you were 12 it would have repercussions on your adult mind too.

It's tough being black.

It's tough being little Jameel.

I wish the mods on this board would do their job and delete this crap above. Take that mess to the G&O!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2012, 05:05:44 PM »
LittleJamal is about the worst poster on the board, pay no mind to his retard assumptions

Name change?

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2012, 05:16:49 PM »
Name change?

First day on board yes, Until I was notified by a mod this is a no source board and havent and never will again

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2012, 05:45:21 PM »
so who was the mod that changed/edited my post in the other thread! and why?
team b-boy

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2012, 05:59:02 PM »
so who was the mod that changed/edited my post in the other thread! and why?

Because the Mod's on getbig.com are the most corrupt agenda ridden filth on planet earth. We're here to ensure all who want to use anabolic steroids only receive the worst products on earth at the highest rate possible, and if we can actually rape your mom in the process and burn your house down we'll do it.

We are not just agenda run, we are agenda.

As far as your post, can't say, don't know what it said before hand...if it broke the rules it's always subject to being deleted or edited.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2012, 08:56:26 PM »
Because the Mod's on getbig.com are the most corrupt agenda ridden filth on planet earth. We're here to ensure all who want to use anabolic steroids only receive the worst products on earth at the highest rate possible, and if we can actually rape your mom in the process and burn your house down we'll do it.

We are not just agenda run, we are agenda.

As far as your post, can't say, don't know what it said before hand...if it broke the rules it's always subject to being deleted or edited.
i promise you bro, it broke no board rule. If it did i would never have a problem with it being edited. It was edited by a smartass ball less fuck that doesnt even have the ball sack to own up to it. Fucking filth!
team b-boy

darts

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2012, 12:56:57 AM »
my agenda is to get big as fuk and strong as an ox

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2012, 06:08:58 AM »
i promise you bro, it broke no board rule. If it did i would never have a problem with it being edited. It was edited by a smartass ball less fuck that doesnt even have the ball sack to own up to it. Fucking filth!

WW is the only mod on here that edit or deletes post.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2012, 07:45:09 AM »
WW is the only mod on here that edit or deletes post.

No he's not.

I didn't edit those posts, but i delete/edit posts on here all the time if they break the rules.

8)

blacksterbmw

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2012, 12:29:56 PM »
I have to say I've gotten some great info from getbig and I don't post much but fuck me guys this is outta hand.  Who the fuck cares about this shit, really?  It's about training and competing ffs.
And yes even I have been called a gimmic now due to I suppose low posts and this was over my viewes that A bmw M3 is superior to  cammero lol

Maybe I've an agenda to push euro cars lmao

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2012, 01:28:10 PM »
I have to say I've gotten some great info from getbig and I don't post much but fuck me guys this is outta hand.  Who the fuck cares about this shit, really?  It's about training and competing ffs.
And yes even I have been called a gimmic now due to I suppose low posts and this was over my viewes that A bmw M3 is superior to  cammero lol

Maybe I've an agenda to push euro cars lmao

I care. Getbeg members care. Gh15 cares.

Cant compete when you have bunk products or have to pay 5x more then you should for legit ones. It is in fact important, why shouldnt we all be able to have legit products? Why shouldnt it be fair? In order for that to happen people with "real agendas" not just throwing that word around, need to be outed.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2012, 01:44:19 PM »
I care. Getbeg members care. Gh15 cares.

Cant compete when you have bunk products or have to pay 5x more then you should for legit ones. It is in fact important, why shouldnt we all be able to have legit products? Why shouldnt it be fair? In order for that to happen people with "real agendas" not just throwing that word around, need to be outed.

i actually think GH15 is doing more harm than good.

i mean what has he done ? you think noone knew in order to become a pro you have to take mega doses of HGH and insulin ?  Thats all he repats, and his cult praise him for stating the obvious. Sure he has some good insights on drugs, but so do the rest of the folks...

i mean what the fuck has he realllly done for the good of the bodybuilders?

Kigs? ummm, wasnt it slin who actually called out the kigs way before GH15??

tait ( i think) ? again, slin called it out 2-3 days before gh15 said they were bunk

kami ?  umm, i think the mods on this board were the ones responsible for getting reshipments, and gh15 as usual just said some BS like " i did it behind the scenes im god...."

kami ? isnt GH15 giving this dude a 3rd chance... and still saying he's a good source , specially so soon when alot of people can still feel the pain in their ass after getting fucked by kami ?

Tren ? umm, this magic potion that gh15 calls gold, wasnt he the one that 5 years ago said tren sucks and noone takes it ? there was a quote from him from 4-5 years ago saying that which re-surfaced recently

so i think this problem all started with gh15. in the name of trying to better the bodybuilding cult, he just acuuses everyone and thier mom left and right, and all he has to say for proof is "wait for my site it crushes every other site", and now his latest excuse for his site being late is that he fears that his site is sooo good, that other sites maybe shut down, and he doesnt want to hurt the other sites  ::)

i mean if he actually does what he claims, more power to him and i applaud him for that, but not many people can see past his BS... until he can prove some of this shit that he claims, he's just another troll in my book whom happens to have very good knowledge about drugs... which reminds of tbombz 2-3 years ago where all he would do was copy/paste scientific facts and researched about drugs... not a dig at him, im just saying the average dude can get that info as well..

so if gh15 really cares, he should listen to these criticisms... i know his response will be " just wait till the site comes up"...

anyways, im off to the gym now

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2012, 02:51:09 PM »
i actually think GH15 is doing more harm than good.

i mean what has he done ? you think noone knew in order to become a pro you have to take mega doses of HGH and insulin ?  Thats all he repats, and his cult praise him for stating the obvious. Sure he has some good insights on drugs, but so do the rest of the folks...

i mean what the fuck has he realllly done for the good of the bodybuilders?

Kigs? ummm, wasnt it slin who actually called out the kigs way before GH15??

tait ( i think) ? again, slin called it out 2-3 days before gh15 said they were bunk

kami ?  umm, i think the mods on this board were the ones responsible for getting reshipments, and gh15 as usual just said some BS like " i did it behind the scenes im god...."

kami ? isnt GH15 giving this dude a 3rd chance... and still saying he's a good source , specially so soon when alot of people can still feel the pain in their ass after getting fucked by kami ?

Tren ? umm, this magic potion that gh15 calls gold, wasnt he the one that 5 years ago said tren sucks and noone takes it ? there was a quote from him from 4-5 years ago saying that which re-surfaced recently

so i think this problem all started with gh15. in the name of trying to better the bodybuilding cult, he just acuuses everyone and thier mom left and right, and all he has to say for proof is "wait for my site it crushes every other site", and now his latest excuse for his site being late is that he fears that his site is sooo good, that other sites maybe shut down, and he doesnt want to hurt the other sites  ::)

i mean if he actually does what he claims, more power to him and i applaud him for that, but not many people can see past his BS... until he can prove some of this shit that he claims, he's just another troll in my book whom happens to have very good knowledge about drugs... which reminds of tbombz 2-3 years ago where all he would do was copy/paste scientific facts and researched about drugs... not a dig at him, im just saying the average dude can get that info as well..

so if gh15 really cares, he should listen to these criticisms... i know his response will be " just wait till the site comes up"...

anyways, im off to the gym now

the cuban was and is nothnig for getbig or on getbig ,, he hardly posting he posted it to come and get the getbig boaridn in a mess,,

this is my promising to bodybuilc cult

im taking out profesional musle boarding,, yes you hear this right big a ,, now if you bring it to real life not only your board will be out but you will sit in prison in! america ,, listen closely PRISON FEDERAL PRISON IN AMERICA not in australia!

second ,, 

i will out anyone and everyone who disturb the cult of bodybuild via selective scaming and privalage treatment

getbig is a mess,, im leaving it very mad and im going ot take it out on the gh15 site ,, you have no idea what you are doing here with this nonesense talk

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2012, 03:17:25 PM »
the cuban was and is nothnig for getbig or on getbig ,, he hardly posting he posted it to come and get the getbig boaridn in a mess,,

this is my promising to bodybuilc cult

im taking out profesional musle boarding,, yes you hear this right big a ,, now if you bring it to real life not only your board will be out but you will sit in prison in! america ,, listen closely PRISON FEDERAL PRISON IN AMERICA not in australia!

second ,, 

i will out anyone and everyone who disturb the cult of bodybuild via selective scaming and privalage treatment

getbig is a mess,, im leaving it very mad and im going ot take it out on the gh15 site ,, you have no idea what you are doing here with this nonesense talk

gh15 approved

There are some excellent sponsors on PM and that is one of the best sites for aas/hgh/slin knowledge on the net. Why don't you bring down steroid.com and elitefitness.com or another one of those worthless shitty sites?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2012, 03:22:51 PM »
There are some excellent sponsors on PM and that is one of the best sites for aas/hgh/slin knowledge on the net. Why don't you bring down steroid.com and elitefitness.com or another one of those worthless shitty sites?

no there are not,, steroid.com is filt by itself,,

i wont have to do nothing but TALK for everyone to see the truth behind those boardings,, and trust me it will be heard and seen ,, I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CORUPTION AND ASS KISSING,,

you have here fellas WHO LIE LIE! i now have confirmation from 3 elfs that the new kigtropin is very good and make them super sleepy and they keep burning fat effortless while eating anything in sight,,

i am going deep into this ,, this one is for generation to come,, i put lal my time now into this hgh scam ,, i promise you the federals are with me IN EVERY STEP OF THE WAY,,they like me want it clean ,, they do not want people in hospitals from injecting insulina from ip or anti duretic from ip and eminem,, you have here big money that roll on the back of the paretns of youngsters ,, i really think im going deep into this

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2012, 04:05:48 PM »
no there are not,, steroid.com is filt by itself,,

i wont have to do nothing but TALK for everyone to see the truth behind those boardings,, and trust me it will be heard and seen ,, I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CORUPTION AND ASS KISSING,,

you have here fellas WHO LIE LIE! i now have confirmation from 3 elfs that the new kigtropin is very good and make them super sleepy and they keep burning fat effortless while eating anything in sight,,

i am going deep into this ,, this one is for generation to come,, i put lal my time now into this hgh scam ,, i promise you the federals are with me IN EVERY STEP OF THE WAY,,they like me want it clean ,, they do not want people in hospitals from injecting insulina from ip or anti duretic from ip and eminem,, you have here big money that roll on the back of the paretns of youngsters ,, i really think im going deep into this

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

ok, let me be the dumb one in the group and ask...

so your working with the federal government ?  and..umm..the federal government wants all the bunk hgh and selective scamming out of the bodybuilding culture, therefore they joined forces with you to take out selective scammers and bunk hgh ? orrr...ae you selling out everyone to them ? jee, i didnt know my government cared about me so much .

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2012, 05:49:40 PM »
Special Ed stop this shit bro

If after seeing gh15 posts on AAS all these years, you still think he is Jason Stern, you need to get your head examined. Gh15 clearly speaks from years and years of experience with these drugs.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2012, 07:01:09 PM »
If after seeing gh15 posts on AAS all these years, you still think he is Jason Stern, you need to get your head examined. Gh15 clearly speaks from years and years of experience with these drugs.

agreed

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2012, 07:15:41 PM »
agreed

Dude special Ed isnt new to this. This guy been around bb for years. It's him and Blockhead