Author Topic: Cheaters....  (Read 24883 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: Cheaters....
« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2006, 09:34:13 AM »
Okay, so here's a really important question about cheating that could be a matter of life and death.

Some really angry chick called my cell phone by mistake last night and left a horrible message to the effect that she knew I was messing around with her "man" and she was going to f**k me up and a bunch of other terrible things, then she was going to bust a cap in my ass. It sounded to me like she was really serious, so I saved the message and let a few people listen to it at work to see if they agreed with me.  They did, and the guys especially enjoyed listening to it multiple times.

Here's my dilemma.  Since angry chick doesn't know she called the wrong number... will she become murderous if cheating chick doesn't stop messing with her "man?"  Cheating chick probably doesn't know that angry chick knows about her cheating ways and is probably blissfully making out with the guy right this minute. If cheating chick gets her head blown off, am I somehow morally responsible.  Should I have called angry chick back and let her know she called the wrong number...at least that would have given angry chick the opportunity to call cheating chick and give her fair warning of her intentions.  At the same time, angry chick sounds like a lunatic so I don't want to get involved.

What to do...  ???

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2006, 09:42:36 AM »
Call her back and tell her it was the wrong number.  Karma is a bitch, if you feel that you should call due to the mixup and it may protect someone then do it.  The worst thing that can happen if you call is you get a pissed off chick on the phone. 
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2006, 09:52:32 AM »
Call her back and tell her it was the wrong number.  Karma is a bitch, if you feel that you should call due to the mixup and it may protect someone then do it.  The worst thing that can happen if you call is you get a pissed off chick on the phone. 

I think you're right.  I'm going to call. I'd hate to read about some girl getting shanked over a guy... and know it was my fault.  :-\

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2006, 10:00:04 AM »
I think you're right.  I'm going to call. I'd hate to read about some girl getting shanked over a guy... and know it was my fault.  :-\

Besides, the call back will give you some more content for this little story  ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 14, 2006, 10:17:02 AM »

Besides, the call back will give you some more content for this little story  ;D

Lol, I just can't get over how much the guys around here like listening to a message of a woman screaming obscenities and threatening murder.  ;D

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2006, 10:19:18 AM »
Lol, I just can't get over how much the guys around here like listening to a message of a woman screaming obscenities and threatening murder;D

I can't speak for everyone else, but messages like that are a walk in the park for me.  Lunatic ex remember?   :-X   ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2006, 10:37:37 AM »
let em kill each other.  Hi pookie, you too deedee

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2006, 10:47:07 AM »
Okay, so here's a really important question about cheating that could be a matter of life and death.

Some really angry chick called my cell phone by mistake last night and left a horrible message to the effect that she knew I was messing around with her "man" and she was going to f**k me up and a bunch of other terrible things, then she was going to bust a cap in my ass. It sounded to me like she was really serious, so I saved the message and let a few people listen to it at work to see if they agreed with me.  They did, and the guys especially enjoyed listening to it multiple times.

Here's my dilemma.  Since angry chick doesn't know she called the wrong number... will she become murderous if cheating chick doesn't stop messing with her "man?"  Cheating chick probably doesn't know that angry chick knows about her cheating ways and is probably blissfully making out with the guy right this minute. If cheating chick gets her head blown off, am I somehow morally responsible.  Should I have called angry chick back and let her know she called the wrong number...at least that would have given angry chick the opportunity to call cheating chick and give her fair warning of her intentions.  At the same time, angry chick sounds like a lunatic so I don't want to get involved.

What to do...  ???
In all honesty....don't get involved. It has nothing to do with you. Delete the message and move on. By persuing this you will only open up doors to a world of new stress and problems for yourself and for something that has nothing to do with you. Hope this helps Deedee:)

PB

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2006, 10:49:10 AM »
Lol, the reason I remembered about the fishnets and the girl who didn't want to wear them... was because I was thinking to myself... I'm with HER!   :P
You would look hot in them  ;)

PB

newmom

« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2006, 11:10:28 AM »
I would save the message but don't call the woman back...if she calls again with another horrible message let the authorities handle it

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2006, 11:54:51 AM »
Thanks for all the answers.  It really did sort of bother me...

However, the story ends with little drama.  While I was wondering whether or not to call, she called me back, still thinking my celly number belonged to cheating chick.  Anyway, 3 seconds into the convo she could tell from my Canadian accent that I was not cheating chick and she had the wrong number.  She slammed down the phone and that was it.

If I were cheating chick, I think I'd be getting on top of that greyhound schedule right about now...  :P

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2006, 12:53:56 PM »

However, the story ends with little drama.  While I was wondering whether or not to call, she called me back, still thinking my celly number belonged to cheating chick.  Anyway, 3 seconds into the convo she could tell from my Canadian accent that I was not cheating chick and she had the wrong number.  She slammed down the phone and that was it.

If I were cheating chick, I think I'd be getting on top of that greyhound schedule right about now...  :P
I would be more pissed at the fact that she slammed the phone down on you. How rude...and its not like you asked for those calls either.

PB

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2006, 01:01:51 PM »
I like this girl. Keep her.  :)

That's my intention, Deedee.

I never go in to a relationship without sizing them up first and determining whether it's worth it to try.

I'm not the type to just jump in to relationship for the sake of it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2006, 01:04:47 PM »

It always humors me how women get murderous when it pertains to cheating ex's.

It takes two to cheat, after all.

She should be confronting the boyfriend first, then worry about murdering the other woman.

DIV

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2006, 01:15:18 PM »
It always humors me how women get murderous when it pertains to cheating ex's.

It takes two to cheat, after all.

She should be confronting the boyfriend first, then worry about murdering the other woman.

DIV
The "other woman or man" doesn't always know that they're dating a married person.
:D Weee

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2006, 02:01:52 PM »
The "other woman or man" doesn't always know that they're dating a married person.

Spot on.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2006, 07:26:24 PM »

DIV

That's the part I don't get. Why confront the woman? ???
It's the cheaters butt that needs straightening out. I would invite the other woman out for a drink.
There's the possibility she doesn't know, ...and learning about her would give guidance on how to proceed.

Years ago, this guy I knew was sleeping with 3 of my girlfriends. It wasn't serious with any of them, they were all using him for his ...ahem skills  :P,  but he pretended like each one of them was the only woman in the world. They all knew he was seeing other women, ...and I felt extremely uncomfortable because I knew all three. They'd dish holding nothing back. The hilarious part was his MO didn't change from woman to woman.

About 2 months later, he started hitting on me. I was so grossed out I said to him point blank:
"Oh Puleaze! I suppose next you're gonna ask me ________________?"

You should have seen his face! That was precisely the very next question that was about to leave his lips.
He turned bright red, and said "You obviously know a few things about me". I had to laugh out loud at that point, ...and said "Yeah! Too much to ever let you get any closer. Save it for someone who might be impressed by it, ...'cause I AM NOT THAT GIRL!"  A few weeks later, I was dining with the other 3 women, and who should walk into the restaurant? ...yep you guessed it. He was entertaining a client. Talk about uncomfortable. That poor guy was squirming in his seat the entire time.

Everytime laughter erupted from our table, he sank in his seat just a little bit more.
He obviously thought we were talking about him, comparing notes, and laughing.
And you know what... he was right!  ;D
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2006, 07:29:22 PM »

Jag, you really put him in his place w your inimitable wit.  Thanks for sharing another wonderful story.

You have such flair.  :-*

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2006, 08:53:21 PM »

Perhaps sometimes..........but not most of the time.

DIV

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2006, 08:52:22 AM »
Cheaters suck, plain and simple, whether they are male or female.  There is no need to cheat.  If you are not happy with the one you are with, end the relationship.  They may be surprised and hurt, but it's a far easier pain to get over than the pain of finding someone you loved and thought loved you with another.
:D Weee

sandycoosworth

« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2006, 09:27:23 AM »
Cheating is a shitty thing to do, but its something that pretty much every guy (and many women) do regularily. In my opinion its unreasonable to expect your guy wont stray.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2006, 09:45:43 AM »
Keep them extra busy at home, I always say.  :)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2006, 10:07:18 AM »
A guy whose happy at home has less reason to cheat, but you cannot watch him 24/7 and if hes horny and its there hes fucking it :(

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2006, 10:18:22 AM »
A guy whose happy at home has less reason to cheat, but you cannot watch him 24/7 and if hes horny and its there hes fucking it :(

You're just all kittens and a ray of sunshine, aren't you?  >:(

sandycoosworth

« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2006, 10:42:40 AM »
The idea of all men cheating is sad and upsetting to other girls. To me thats like getting mad at gravity if an acorn falls on your head. I do not think its ideal, but thats life :)