Author Topic: Bloodiest week in 2008 for our troops in Iraq. 19 dead.  (Read 2080 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Bloodiest week in 2008 for our troops in Iraq. 19 dead.
« on: April 12, 2008, 02:25:02 PM »
And Petraeus/crocker think we're making progress.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Bloodiest week in 2008 for our troops in Iraq. 19 dead.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 03:12:35 PM »
get em home!!!  bastards.. >:(

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 04:56:47 PM »
Whine like pussies and run, damm the consequences. I fail to see why u two even care...not a bit effects u at all.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 05:03:43 PM »
when our forces clash with the bad guys, we usually kill a whole hell of a lot more bad guys, right?

I know they downplay those stats because people like to point to the total number of dead.

But if we're losing a lot of guys, I'm guessing it means we're doing dangerous things and killing a hell of a lot of bad guys. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 09:20:02 PM »
Whine like pussies and run, damm the consequences. I fail to see why u two even care...not a bit effects u at all.

Fvck you asshole.  stop the cut and run shit and be realistic.   Your a fvckin failure and theres nothing youll be able to do about it.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 09:22:17 PM »
when our forces clash with the bad guys, we usually kill a whole hell of a lot more bad guys, right?

I know they downplay those stats because people like to point to the total number of dead.

But if we're losing a lot of guys, I'm guessing it means we're doing dangerous things and killing a hell of a lot of bad guys. 

Gawd damn i hope this is sarcasm or something.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 09:26:23 PM »
sometimes it is, sometimes it isnt :)

I love to watch and debate politics, but this war has me so sad.  Both, and neither, side is right in their argument about going or staying.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 11:51:10 PM »
The wrath of his excellency Saddam Hussain, peace be upon him.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 08:42:31 AM »

Nice post, douchebag.  it's not like these people are not our neighbors or anything.  YOur callous bullshit is sickening.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 01:02:30 PM »
Look dude..ur all full of shit...I'll have 4-5 tours before this is all said and done. I've seen guys get killed. Its gutless morons who will ensure that they died for nothing if and and when we pull out before the war is over. U incessant whining over this war and its cost, which have'nt affected u one friggen bit, is embarrassing. I have done funeral details, I've done casualty notifications....I know exactly what this war is costing our Services....to u its a story on the TV. U have no idea. What don't u grab the tampon out of ur box and enlist. Atleast u could whine from experience.
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 04:03:10 PM »
Look dude..ur all full of shit...I'll have 4-5 tours before this is all said and done. I've seen guys get killed. Its gutless morons who will ensure that they died for nothing if and and when we pull out before the war is over. U incessant whining over this war and its cost, which have'nt affected u one friggen bit, is embarrassing. I have done funeral details, I've done casualty notifications....I know exactly what this war is costing our Services....to u its a story on the TV. U have no idea. What don't u grab the tampon out of ur box and enlist. Atleast u could whine from experience.

Why the fuck would I enlist, genius?  I don't think you've done an ounce of good out there.  What exactly did we accomplish in Vietnam? What have we accomplished in Iraq? 

You stand in the rain and complain about being wet....

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 05:34:54 PM »

No point arguing with the mighty Calmus, HH6. He works in private sector and pays his taxes so his contributions to America greatly exceed yours.

On April 15th of each year we sing praises of mighty heroes like Calmus and others like him that put duty, honor, and country before his own needs.

We're lucky we even get the chance to have discussions with this guy.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 06:10:56 PM »
Vietnam....regardless of what "good" we were doing..we were winning and the American people lost the will. I'm not going to give u a histoy lesson but the war could have been over by late 1969. I'm a  tanker I just close the hatch when it rains.....and when I was a grunt I yelled "I wish this could suck more" and moved out.  I imagine its a major catastrophic  event when u cubits run out of coffee.
L

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2008, 06:20:59 PM »
Vietnam....regardless of what "good" we were doing..we were winning and the American people lost the will. I'm not going to give u a histoy lesson but the war could have been over by late 1969. I'm a  tanker I just close the hatch when it rains.....and when I was a grunt I yelled "I wish this could suck more" and moved out.  I imagine its a major catastrophic  event when u cubits run out of coffee.

I'm a civilian now and running out of coffee sucks.

Then I walk to the cafeteria and get more.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2008, 06:26:06 PM »
U never run out of coffee in the Army
L

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 06:28:02 PM »
U never run out of coffee in the Army

Same for the Navy.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 06:30:32 PM »
Fucking ship could be going down, some Master chief would save the pot.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 09:25:25 PM »
Fucking ship could be going down, some Master chief would save the pot.

they smoke weed at that high of a rank?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 02:46:24 AM »
they smoke weed at that high of a rank?

No weed.

Impairs their ability to rip junior officers a new asshole.