Author Topic: Recent Posts...  (Read 1130 times)

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
Recent Posts...
« on: April 21, 2007, 12:47:36 AM »
It seems that someone has been posting foul postings under my name. You have been caught. I will never post anything that is sexual in nature, tell things about my close friends in public, nor will I insult, or otherwise deride others. I am only on this board to help people achieve their goals. If I can be a small part of that, then my life is well lived. I do not have a mean bone in my body, I want to see everyone achieve their dreams. So if you you see negative comments, sexual posts or anything that is not positive reeinforcement, I can assure you, that it was not me posting it. The people who know me on here will back me up!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Recent Posts...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 10:43:06 AM »
forward me the IP sweetie...

lemme take care of this dick  :)
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 11:31:46 AM »
BG, that really sucks. There have been a few others with similar compliants over the past few weeks.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 12:05:57 PM »
Hey Buffie: you are allways thoughtfull and cool. No need to worry that anyone who knows what your allways like thinks otherwise.

Good to know someone is playing games w/ peoples handles. If anyones sees something way out of character, they ought to point it out.

Its not hard to figure the schitzo type(s) responsible... I wish they'd go get whatever it is eating @ them worked out. They and everyone else would be better off. THey may be able to salvage a usefull portion of their life. There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with a few.

ArnoldJr. has said no more abuse of female BBers and other athletes will be tolerated there. I hope that goes for everywhere except The LaLa boards.
GetBig has a bunch of real cool people, and some flat out psychotics. It would be a more constructive place if they could be either reigned in or eliminated.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 07:27:59 AM »
wow, this happened to me last year, someone was quoting me then they tried to break into my isp. 

Right now, Mr Arvilla is able to bring up old posts of mine and make it look like I'm an idiot (which isn't perhaps that difficult?

>>>makes me concerned and I stay away for a bit.  Switch off, log out...

perchance there are a few computer nerds on getbig who have nothing better to do?

Luckily I found out that my isp is safe. 
Last time one of you lot posted it here it said that I was in Amsterdam and New Orleans.

Funny thing was, I managed to find out afterwards that it was an old (since gone) mod who was attempting to get into my service provider last year.

So it turns out that no-one is verboten...
xL