Author Topic: What do you think of this trainer  (Read 6220 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
What do you think of this trainer
« on: November 02, 2010, 01:24:17 PM »
I want to here from the expert trainers like Goodrum and Apenis

No Worries 4 me

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: What do you think of this trainer
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 01:38:50 PM »
Sounds like someone shoved 200lbs of straight ash down his throat.
from incomplete data

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 09:23:27 PM »
another asshole on steroids pretending to "train" people while never telling em how he actually got that big so they can empty their wallets for years being in awe of his physique yet not achieving any kind of progresses at all.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 09:34:55 PM »
another asshole on steroids pretending to "train" people while never telling em how he actually got that big so they can empty their wallets for years being in awe of his physique yet not achieving any kind of progresses at all.

check and mate.

why not just do low cable flyes and get the same underhanded movement but with constant tension?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 09:36:00 PM »
I want to here from the expert trainers like Goodrum and Apenis

What is wrong with his voice?  Did he get a dick jammed in there at some point?  Anyways, total fraud and pointless "info".

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 09:38:11 PM »

I'll wait

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 10:01:40 PM »
What is wrong with his voice?  Did he get a dick jammed in there at some point?  Anyways, total fraud and pointless "info".

Apenis with all your advanced knowledge from your college degrees and 10+ years as a champion bodybuilder/powerlifter and mentor to the champions to your breakthrough dieting concepts and advanced cooking skills, you really should put together a video training program like this one.  With all your contacts in business and wealthy investors you should easily be able to convince them their investment would shatter any yahoo, microsoft, wallmart or google investment opportunity.  Can you tell us all when we can expect this.
No Worries 4 me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010, 10:14:54 PM »
Apenis with all your advanced knowledge from your college degrees and 10+ years as a champion bodybuilder/powerlifter and mentor to the champions to your breakthrough dieting concepts and advanced cooking skills, you really should put together a video training program like this one.  With all your contacts in business and wealthy investors you should easily be able to convince them their investment would shatter any yahoo, microsoft, wallmart or google investment opportunity.  Can you tell us all when we can expect this.
Why would I waste all those valuable resources on a workout video for obesers such as yourself?  It should be readily apparent how easy it is to workout, lose weight and have a ripped physique with little effort at all.

With anything though, the majority of people are morons so you can`t expect much result even when given the facts and shown the way.  :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 10:16:38 PM »
Sounds like someone shoved 200lbs of straight ash down his throat.

lol

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 10:54:06 PM »
Why would I waste all those valuable resources on a workout video for obesers such as yourself?  It should be readily apparent how easy it is to workout, lose weight and have a ripped physique with little effort at all.

With anything though, the majority of people are morons so you can`t expect much result even when given the facts and shown the way.  :-\

Wow you would think someone with all your college degrees and education and upbrining you could have come up with a better response.  WOuldn't it have been easier to just say Keith, you know I am full of shit and I put on this charade to try and impress people.  You know I would self-out myself if I ever tried to prove anything I say I am.  Lets just keep it a mystery.  Now that would have been more honest from you. 
No Worries 4 me

epic_alien

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010, 12:00:41 AM »
keith who the fuck are you to put anyone down about training? seriously, have you moved your 500lbs ass out of its imprint today?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2010, 02:08:39 AM »
keith who the fuck are you to put anyone down about training? seriously, have you moved your 500lbs ass out of its imprint today?
This.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2010, 02:21:13 AM »
I bet Tall German would suck that guy's dick. 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2010, 10:38:07 AM »

No one now.  But still better than you by a mile.  Remember I did more in my first 30 years of life than you will in your entire lifetime.  RZemember that.  You claim to fame is your posting skills on Getbig.  Nothing else.  I mean how much does that suck for you and others like you.  I mean I really give you credit for not committing suicide.  You have nothing to look forward to yet you hang in there,.  I give you credit for that.  I couldn't imagine having to hide behind a computer and act tough and smart and put down other to make me feel better about myself.  I mean that must really suck but somehow you hang in there.  And to think how embarassed your family must be.  Dude when I think about what it must be to live like you do and some others on here like you, you really make me look back on my life and see how great my future is and you really make me feel great.  Man, I pity you and feel sorry but then again you are the loser and you chose your life to be that way. :'(
No Worries 4 me

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2010, 10:40:19 AM »
No one now.  But still better than you by a mile.  Remember I did more in my first 30 years of life than you will in your entire lifetime.  RZemember that.  You claim to fame is your posting skills on Getbig.  Nothing else.  I mean how much does that suck for you and others like you.  I mean I really give you credit for not committing suicide.  You have nothing to look forward to yet you hang in there,.  I give you credit for that.  I couldn't imagine having to hide behind a computer and act tough and smart and put down other to make me feel better about myself.  I mean that must really suck but somehow you hang in there.  And to think how embarassed your family must be.  Dude when I think about what it must be to live like you do and some others on here like you, you really make me look back on my life and see how great my future is and you really make me feel great.  Man, I pity you and feel sorry but then again you are the loser and you chose your life to be that way. :'(

::) this again

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2010, 10:43:03 AM »

must be that time of the month
Thunderdome approved

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2010, 11:01:53 AM »

Hey I understand the truth hurts. 
No Worries 4 me

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2010, 11:53:49 AM »
Poor guy I kinda feel sorry for him hanging on the past and all.

"The first 30 years of my life" LMAO!..........So what were you doing when you were 5 that was so special ::)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010, 12:01:57 PM »
Poor guy I kinda feel sorry for him hanging on the past and all.

"The first 30 years of my life" LMAO!..........So what were you doing when you were 5 that was so special ::)

I was swimming and shitting in a toilet (I think).  I think I also was breast feeding with the neighbor
No Worries 4 me

epic_alien

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2010, 04:32:49 PM »
Hey I understand the truth hurts.  

truth about what?

you dont know what anyone has done or not done in their life.

your claim to fame is hobnobbing around with sly, and doing a arm-wrestling movie and a gillete commercial. and? how is that more than anyone else will ever do in their lives?

did you go to college? did you play sports in college? did you get a degree? and put it to use?

all of these things allot of people have on this board including myself. and also they have lives, families. that are  still intact.

can you say you have these things under your belt?

you are fat, broke and live alone,

i dont give a fuck if you did a Gillette commercial in 1985, or had a bit part in over the top, or that you injured yourself trying to be a real athlete(throwing discus) and then have just given up on the whole other part of your life,  that your attempting to live now.

so shut the fuck up about 1985. its over,

get something done now, get the fuck off your ass, and get on a stationary bike, since you bitch that you cant walk, cause of your spider bite cankle

Jizzacked

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 04:42:15 PM »
that's not ken kaniff

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2010, 04:48:09 PM »
truth about what?

you dont know what anyone has done or not done in their life.

your claim to fame is hobnobbing around with sly, and doing a arm-wrestling movie and a gillete commercial. and? how is that more than anyone else will ever do in their lives?

did you go to college? did you play sports in college? did you get a degree? and put it to use?

all of these things allot of people have on this board including myself. and also they have lives, families. that are  still intact.

can you say you have these things under your belt?

you are fat, broke and live alone,

i dont give a fuck if you did a Gillette commercial in 1985, or had a bit part in over the top, or that you injured yourself trying to be a real athlete(throwing discus) and then have just given up on the whole other part of your life,  that your attempting to live now.

so shut the fuck up about 1985. its over,

get something done now, get the fuck off your ass, and get on a stationary bike, since you bitch that you cant walk, cause of your spider bite cankle

Hey man you sure are obvious about your shortcomings as a man.  It's probably is good for you to air it out here since no one can see you or see how physically pathetic you are in reality.  See the internet is your friend.  Now do you fdeel better about yourself now that you have admitted how pathetic your life has been and where you think playing on the internet will be the highlight of your life.  I don't make fun of you or look down at you because you are less of a man than me or even Goodrum or Apenis.  You have to live with that not me.  If you are happy being an underacheiver and someone who can ONLY talk the talk and not walk the walk then good for you.  I applaud you.  Great job you have risen above your goals.  Can't knock you for that.
No Worries 4 me

epic_alien

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2010, 12:15:30 AM »
i posted my pics here,

all other info is verifiable

stop babbling

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2010, 04:27:23 AM »