Author Topic: Mixing Hemo Rage with other creatine???  (Read 4204 times)

Priest Da Boxer

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Mixing Hemo Rage with other creatine???
« on: September 22, 2011, 07:00:27 AM »
Would it be ok if I were to take Hemo Rage as a pre workout along with adding Body Fortress Super Advanced Creatine High Performance???  I just want to know if it's too much creatine for one's daily use.

a lot of good reviews on this body fortress product (and others) and you can get at Walmart for $15

thanks in advance!

Priest Da Boxer

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: Mixing Hemo Rage with other creatine???
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 07:14:53 AM »
Would it be ok if I were to take Hemo Rage as a pre workout along with adding Body Fortress Super Advanced Creatine High Performance???  I just want to know if it's too much creatine for one's daily use.

a lot of good reviews on this body fortress product (and others) and you can get at Walmart for $15

thanks in advance!

Really???  You come to a board with some major major drug addicts and your worried about a creatine dose???? HAHAHAHA... Ok, but seriously, I don't mean to be a dick... I work in sports nutrition so let me help you... Most clinical studies on creatine are done using 20-30 grams per day on a person.  5-10 grams is sufficient to get the muscular benefits your after.  So just check how much creatine is in both products.  If you're under 20 grams/day you probably don't have much to worry about.  Besides, most modern studies on creatine have dismissed it's negative effects on the kidneys and some doctors are even recommending it to elderly people for osteoperosis.  Don't stress it too much though.  Besides, you're gonna put on 5 lbs of water weight with creatine and it'll help you recover a little little bit faster.  That's it.  So the benefits your gaining are not worht stressing about the risk for.

In my advice, save your money on the supps and go buy some more food... or... venture to the dark side and start having fun with the anabolics  ;).  I promise you'll like the results much better :).

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 07:17:41 AM »
You might get roid rage. Be careful  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 07:17:55 AM »

thanks in advance!

You're playing with fire there buddy  ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 07:19:55 AM »

In my advice, save your money on the supps and go buy some more food... or... venture to the dark side and start having fun with the anabolics  ;).  I promise you'll like the results much better :).
He may like the "results" much better, but hate his life and his inability to curb his addiction.  ;)
Creatine and whey protein are good. Stay natty and focus on friends, family and career.
!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 07:23:03 AM »

thanks in advance!

be prepared for mind blowing pumps

incredible focus in the gym

and becoming a shredded beast in weeks
T

Priest Da Boxer

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 07:28:45 AM »
hahahaha....you guys are too much!!!

Ok, not going into all the other details, but thanks for the insight!!!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 09:01:27 AM »
Nubain dude.....Creatine doesnt work

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 09:16:46 AM »
Hemp rage concentrate, the standard one is poor

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 01:57:31 PM »

thanks in advance!

Complete waste of money.
T

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 04:32:26 AM »

thanks in advance!

Be careful, you might kill yourself.  :o :o :o

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2011, 04:35:42 AM »
Is this post by mr. Body Fortress Super Advanced Creatine High Performance, or by mr. Hemo Rage.... ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 04:38:48 AM »
I think Homo Rage should be a fine product for a lot of getbiggers though.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2011, 04:43:45 AM »
You might get roid rage. Be careful  ::)
Or even worse: haemorrhoid rage....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 04:45:10 AM »
shit just got real in here son

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 09:34:17 AM »

thanks in advance!

I always get suspicious when a guy with so little posts starts a thread and immediately touts some kind of supplement..I always suspect its a plant for the same supplement company

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 09:35:05 AM »
Tell us more about this amazing supplement that is taking the bodybuilding world by storm, bro.