Author Topic: Do you hate the homeless?  (Read 2889 times)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
Do you hate the homeless?
« on: December 20, 2013, 10:48:14 AM »
I do.

I say job bless you to them when they say god bless you to me.

I used to get hitup by same homeless going and then coming back at school.

I took to giving the guy a penny each time.

HE didn't like it.

Since then I decided that homeless are ungrateful.

f them

merry xmas all!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Do you hate the homeless?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 02:54:09 PM »
I do.

I say job bless you to them when they say god bless you to me.

I used to get hitup by same homeless going and then coming back at school.

I took to giving the guy a penny each time.

HE didn't like it.

Since then I decided that homeless are ungrateful.

f them

merry xmas all!

Most of them don't even lift.

~

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 05:40:46 PM »
I don hate them, but if they're adults and still pandering for money, I have no sympathy for them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 05:57:04 PM »
I don't know any homeless people. If you mean those people standing at freeway onramps with cardboard signs asking for money, I ignore them for the most part. How does one know who is for real and who is faking for a handout?

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 04:37:11 PM »
I don't know any homeless people. If you mean those people standing at freeway onramps with cardboard signs asking for money, I ignore them for the most part. How does one know who is for real and who is faking for a handout?

Anyone who can panhandle can do a telephone job like customer service.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 05:02:31 PM »
Yes I do.....filthy lazy sub humans, should be given 90 days to get off the street or euthanized.

Merry Christmas everyone and God bless  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 08:23:43 PM »
There are many reason why people are homeless. In fact, a large portion of the homeless are mentally ill. Some time ago, when inpatient psych hospitals were shutting down, they were just kicking the mentally ill out onto the streets. Naturally, being severely disturbed (couldnt find work, their families often disowned them), they remained homeless. Its ignorant to think that someone is homeless just because they are lazy. ::) ::) These issues are usually somewhat deeper than meets the eye.
X

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 08:25:21 PM »
Homeless = TBombz.

Bikinislut likes Tbombz.

Therefore Bikinislut doesn't hate the homeless.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 05:28:50 PM »
I don't hate them on the level that they're just humans. But beyond that it pisses me off that the fuckers will take twenty years to cross the street while you have to wait for them to get on with driving. It becomes apparent why they can't function in society so much so they've been put on the street.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 05:55:57 AM »
Some people have shit happen to them. Some are strong enough to get over it, most are not. The ones that complain about the homeless are usually the ones who've always lived with a silver spoon up their ass.

Mind you, there is a clear distinction within the homeless society. The ones who just had terrible luck and not enough mental resilience (or luck) can be helped by giving them a chance. The cracked-out ranting madmen with facial tattoos cannot be helped back into society. These are the ones SF1900 mentioned. They should be put in an institution, where many of them were to begin with anyway.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 09:26:13 AM »
i tend to not hate any people[bad kharma].life's too short to hate on people. don't judge less yee be judged, somebody said that once words to live by.
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 12:52:08 PM »
Some people have shit happen to them. Some are strong enough to get over it, most are not. The ones that complain about the homeless are usually the ones who've always lived with a silver spoon up their ass.

Mind you, there is a clear distinction within the homeless society. The ones who just had terrible luck and not enough mental resilience (or luck) can be helped by giving them a chance. The cracked-out ranting madmen with facial tattoos cannot be helped back into society. These are the ones SF1900 mentioned. They should be put in an institution, where many of them were to begin with anyway.

One of the reasons there are more homeless people then there once was is because we closed many of the mental hospitals and released these folks back into society with no ability to support themselves.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 12:57:23 PM »
I made a vow some time ago that if a homeless person asks me for change or food, I give it to them.

I've given out free fish tacos on taco tuesday at the local rubios to the homeless people.

I've given lots of cash... The more disabled, the more I give.

I got a friend who gave a blind guy a C-note when he saw him... he told him straight up. "Listen, don't let anyone fool you... this is a 100 dollar bill. Be careful with it."

I don't give for myself... so if they are ungrateful, I won't give that person anything ever again, but I will give to another person.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 01:04:37 PM »
I made a vow some time ago that if a homeless person asks me for change or food, I give it to them.

I've given out free fish tacos on taco tuesday at the local rubios to the homeless people.

I've given lots of cash... The more disabled, the more I give.

I got a friend who gave a blind guy a C-note when he saw him... he told him straight up. "Listen, don't let anyone fool you... this is a 100 dollar bill. Be careful with it."

I don't give for myself... so if they are ungrateful, I won't give that person anything ever again, but I will give to another person.

I read that as the blind guy saw your friend and then he gave him 100 bucks  :D

I give to beggars too, but it does irritate the fuck out of me when they are actually pissed that I didnt give them more.  I drive a 740 bmw and a few hebrews have said to me "come on man you have a nice ass car and i gots nuttin.  i just handed you money that I worked for and you did fuck all for and you are pissed at me!?  For the most part though they are grateful.  Almost all are drug addicts/alkies, but I am trying to help them so if they use the money for dope that is there wrong doing not mine.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 01:35:55 PM »
Depends. If they are the type to go around and collect cans, no... i have a no problem with them. But if they are the type to stand outside a private business and harass people then yes, I do dislike them.
A

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2013, 12:16:32 AM »
One of the reasons there are more homeless people then there once was is because we closed many of the mental hospitals and released these folks back into society with no ability to support themselves.

nah

thats reagan defmaer talk

reason is that we are all poorer due to democrat big gov spending policies

less to share with poor voluntarily

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 02:09:01 PM »
I don't hate the homeless. I realize that there but for the grace of God go I.

The first ever encounter that I can recall with a homeless person was at the age of 25.

It was around 6:00 in the morning and I had popped out to pick up a newspaper from the newspaper box in front of my building when I saw him across the street lying over a heating vent.

I remember the security guard in my building giving me an annoyed look as I first exited the building headed to the box. It seems I woke him from his nap as I came out of the elevator and went through the doors. As I came back into my apartment, I couldn't get the picture of that guy out of my mind. He was about the same age as me, dressed in shorts, very thin, very pale, very pasty... asleep on a steam vent.

There were plenty of stores, and restaurants in the area, but at that time of the morning, none were open.

I remembered the Take-Out I had delivered the night before. I was so full, I hadn't even touched the giant Greek salad. It was still in the bag in the refrigerator. I decided to leave it for him to see when he woke up.

I went down the elevator again, knowing the security guard would again be pissed at having to interrupt his little nap again by trying to look alert & on the job. He gave me such a cursive look too. It was one of those 'What the heck are you all happy about at this time of the morning?" kind of looks. lol.

When I approached the homeless guy, I only intended to leave the salad, ...but as I was setting it down, I accidentally woke him up. He jumped up so abruptly... we both scared the living daylights out of each other. lol. Then I asked him if he had eaten at all, and gave him the salad, along with a few napkins, a plastic fork, and a small bottle of apple juice. You should have seen the gratitude in his eyes, and the joy on his face! He was sooo happy to receive it. I didn't do it to see his gratitude, or even to make him happy. I just did it because he looked like he could use a bite to eat, and I was able to help him.

It ended up helping me more than it did him. He was fed for a day, but reliving that moment has fed me for years

Not all my encounters with the homeless have been positive. Some have been quite unpleasant, like one I had last Sept. I was attending a conference at a luxury 5 star hotel, and stepped outside the hotel with a woman from Dublin, Ireland because she wanted to have a cigarette. We were approached by a man asking for bus fare to take a coach to his father's house in another city. Neither one of us had any money on us, I had left my purse up in my room, and all she had was her Barclays credit card. We both said sorry. I suggested he could try contacting GO Transit, and just explain his situation, and see if they could do anything to help. He started berating us beyond belief, talking about how we were staying in a hotel for $400 a night, but wouldn't spare a few bucks. It was nasty.

There are times when we are able to make a big impact in people's lives.  We're not always able to do it every time, and can sometimes get discouraged, calloused, cynical or even desensitized along the way. But those times when we can make an impact... we should. Little impacts along the way provide the fuel that keep us going, and allow our lights to continue to shine brightly, as we light the way for others.

Imagine how beautiful this world could be, if we all took our time, energy, and resources to positively impact just 1 person?  The transformation would be astounding.
w

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 02:12:34 PM »
I love saying 'job bless you'

I mean there are 1000 kinds of jobs today.

Even a disbaled mofo can do.

get one

show up

dont blow all your cash

invest a bit

its not that hard

and if you try and study and learn

probly move ahead

noxplode

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 02:31:24 PM »
homeless people need to be exterminated, they drain millions from the economy

seriously they can make hundreds of dollars in a day easily and blow it all on crack cookies

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 02:34:29 PM »
I love saying 'job bless you'

I mean there are 1000 kinds of jobs today.

Even a disbaled mofo can do.

get one

show up

dont blow all your cash

invest a bit

its not that hard

and if you try and study and learn

probly move ahead

Sorry, ...but that's an old formula that no longer works in this new 21st century economy.
It USED TO work, ...and it USED TO serve people well, but the formula, and the mechanisms no longer provide the solutions for the times in which we live. You will NEVER out grow exponential inflation, with a linear income. The current system is on it's last leg, ...and as it dies, we will see more & more homeless people. Many your former friends, neighbours, co-workers, ...maybe even yourself will soon join it's ranks.

No longer will the majority of homeless people consist primarily of those with mental illness. Soon, it will be hard working people confronted by increasingly prevalent negative factors converging in their lives. People struggling to maintain an outmoded paradigm, trying to compete in the 21st century, using 20th century tools, techniques, and strategies. Until one is able to acquire and use the right tools, ...the job doesn't get done.

Below is the ROOT of everything plaguing society today. It is a counterfeit piece of paper rooted in debt.

Until the root of the problem is fixed, the problem will grow as exponentially as the National Debt.
w

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 02:42:51 PM »
homeless people need to be exterminated, they drain millions from the economy

seriously they can make hundreds of dollars in a day easily and blow it all on crack cookies

a you talking about your Afro wife mr.Anabolichalo ?  :D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2014, 10:47:57 AM »
These bums should ve studied harder at school rather than sit their all sorry for themselves they should say kids look at me this is you if you don't study you silly little bastards, now get back to your school books/

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2014, 11:31:31 AM »
infaltion stop when government spending which simply wastes money throwing it down drain stops

you would not want governmetn goon with no incentive to make money building your house

yet you let them control school and law courts

and wonder why economy a mess of unproductive asshats

in a non jacked economy prices FALL making everyone RICHER even with same paycheck

so reduce gov spending MORE and paycheck gets bigger!! as taxes are lowered!

bigger payahceck, no one working welfare jobs, and falling home and goods rpices means your richer every day

instead we let more and more parasites like obama hand un eanred riches stolen from taxpayers to thier pals who then do shit job

no pressure of competition

no incentive at all

in fac they learn to grow the bs

and claim this fantasy world is real and inevitable

lol

ask any democrat

mind never considers the reality hidden by bs

europe even worse since thye never even experienced freedom, always been slaves