Author Topic: chris cormier  (Read 2410 times)

Dave Czech

• Getbig III
chris cormier
« on: December 14, 2006, 10:57:23 PM »
Trains already Chris after injury back?
Why he always has swathes on elbows?Because of aching elbow?
here
http://www.muscletech.com/PROFILES/CHRIS_CORMIER/Chris_Cormier_WallPaper3_1024.shtml

logical?

• Getbig III
Re: chris cormier
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 11:10:03 PM »
*Waits for string of 'I can't understand you' or 'STFU yoda' replies * ;D

Translation: Chris is training so soon after his back injury? Why does he always have swathes on his elbows- is this because of aching elbows?

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 11:14:07 PM »
what a fucken stupid thread
i

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 11:24:26 PM »
"STFU Yoda" was pretty funny. I think I'll use it:

STFU Yoda

;D

Well I don't thikn it matters- you could probably insult his mom- seeing he probably can't understand you  ;D

He probably reads your post as '"" pretty funny I'll use it STFU Yoda. I think was? :'

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 11:29:34 PM »

Well I don't thikn it matters- you could probably insult his mom- seeing he probably can't understand you  ;D

He probably reads your post as '"" pretty funny I'll use it STFU Yoda. I think was? :'
GAY
i

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 11:31:53 PM »

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2006, 01:45:57 AM »
here
http://www.muscletech.com/PROFILES/CHRIS_CORMIER/Chris_Cormier_WallPaper3_1024.shtml
STFU YODA
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2006, 02:37:02 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2006, 02:49:20 AM »
Yeah im sure his back and elbows do hurt and ache part of the sport. steroids can actually weaken joints after excessive use.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2006, 02:52:17 AM »
Like I have been saying for the past almost 2 years Comier had great talent, but is washed up now and needs to hang up the trunks before he kills himself....
Watching The Haters

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2006, 02:53:29 AM »
Yeah im sure his back and elbows do hurt and ache part of the sport. steroids can actually weaken joints after excessive use.

Really I know guys in their early 40's who complain about elbow problems from lifting for many years and trust me they aren't on any drugs, it's just a normal side affect of lifting heavy weights. Same thing with backs and knees, it just something that goes along with being a dedicated weightlifter, go to any gym and you will find people with those problems who don't use anything.
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2006, 02:54:30 AM »
Like I have been saying for the past almost 2 years Comier had great talent, but is washed up now and needs to hang up the trunks before he kills himself....

so you call winning a few shows and placing 2nd a few times between 04-05 being washed up ::)
I

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2006, 02:59:48 AM »
so you call winning a few shows and placing 2nd a few times between 04-05 being washed up ::)

We shall see what he does in the future...Believe me I am not talking bad about the man he has some of the greatest lines in the game, but all through 2006 he has been doing the all talk and no action game that most bodybuilders start doing after suffering multiple injuries...I wish him the best, I really do and we will all have to see if he just doesn't become one of those bodybuilders that just talks about a comeback year after year...
Watching The Haters

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2006, 03:00:06 AM »
Really I know guys in their early 40's who complain about elbow problems from lifting for many years and trust me they aren't on any drugs, it's just a normal side affect of lifting heavy weights. Same thing with backs and knees, it just something that goes along with being a dedicated weightlifter, go to any gym and you will find people with those problems who don't use anything.

well sure but AAS can make it even worse! unless your using a shit load of deca AND gh even then when you come off your joints will hurt like fire. so maybe its just heavy weights who knows but my guess is AAS made them worse then they already are.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2006, 03:11:11 AM »
well sure but AAS can make it even worse! unless your using a shit load of deca AND gh even then when you come off your joints will hurt like fire. so maybe its just heavy weights who knows but my guess is AAS made them worse then they already are.

Well yeah I know it can make it really bad but I also know it is a fairly common thing especially given his reputation when he was younger as being a very heavy&hard lifter, I think he just wants to prevent himself from any serious career ending injuries.

We shall see what he does in the future...Believe me I am not talking bad about the man he has some of the greatest lines in the game, but all through 2006 he has been doing the all talk and no action game that most bodybuilders start doing after suffering multiple injuries...I wish him the best, I really do and we will all have to see if he just doesn't become one of those bodybuilders that just talks about a comeback year after year...

I know but I have faith he will have some more good showings before calling it quits, he has to god damnit ;D The only injury I know of was the back thing but other then that I believe he is fairly healthy and really just needs to get the conditioning down again which is the hardest thing to do as you get older.
I

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 03:13:50 AM »
Well yeah I know it can make it really bad but I also know it is a fairly common thing especially given his reputation when he was younger as being a very heavy&hard lifter, I think he just wants to prevent himself from any serious career ending injuries.

I know but I have faith he will have some more good showings before calling it quits, he has to god damnit ;D The only injury I know of was the back thing but other then that I believe he is fairly healthy and really just needs to get the conditioning down again which is the hardest thing to do as you get older.

Lets not forget about Cormier's heavy partying that he did in the past...That mixed with long term steroid use is not a good combo...Even in a short-term period it is not a good combo...Things will catch up to you and we don't live forever
Watching The Haters

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006, 04:00:27 AM »
dear dave, thinks forehead about in regards mrs cormier? believe forehead big he?

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2006, 06:24:54 AM »
here

WHAT ?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2006, 06:27:03 AM »

WHAT ?

Yes, i was thinking the same thing.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2006, 06:32:36 AM »
Yes, i was thinking the same thing.

You mean you were also thinking about a 50 point moving green colored "what" with a space between the word and the question mark, that's so ironic :o
I

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2006, 06:33:21 AM »
You mean you were also thinking about a 50 point moving green colored "what" with a space between the word and the question mark, that's so ironic :o

LOL hahah

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2006, 06:35:32 AM »

hehe, nice hit.

3 points to you.

your score is -15 now.  ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2006, 06:37:18 AM »
hehe, nice hit.

3 points to you.

your score is -15 now.  ;D

I got to dig myself out of the hole some way or another ;D