Author Topic: Bonuses - this is bull  (Read 1648 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Bonuses - this is bull
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 05:27:13 PM »
The application for a bailout request is only 2 pages. hahahaha Billions of dollars and only have to fill out 2 pages. hahahaha

Shit, where can I establish a bank and cook my books? I could use a few billion to handle some "distressed" loans.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008, 06:11:22 PM »
Shit, where can I establish a bank and cook my books? I could use a few billion to handle some "distressed" loans.

me too.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2008, 05:47:21 AM »
The application for a bailout request is only 2 pages. hahahaha Billions of dollars and only have to fill out 2 pages. hahahaha

PM me the link, let's apply as a group and get some cash :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 07:53:33 AM »
PM me the link, let's apply as a group and get some cash :D

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/11/want-your-own-slice-of-th_n_143104.html?page=2

It was also mentioned on Lou Dobbs Show.

Want Your Own Slice Of The Bailout Pie? Apply Here

Got a pen? Taxpayers for Common Sense has obtained the application needed to get a piece of the bailout pie. We're all for streamlining and paperwork reduction, but at only two pages long, it's shorter than some credit card applications. And you could get up to $25 billion. Don't worry about oversight. Since the Inspector General position for the bailout requires congressional confirmation, the spot hasn't been filled. Nor has a joint House-Senate special oversight committee.
Don't delay, applications are due by 5:00 pm on November 14, and there's still $125 billion out there in the Treasury's Capital Purchase Program for some lucky applicants.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2008, 08:01:26 AM »
Bonuses for failure?  Fools!