Author Topic: ROCCO911 vs LEE_A_PRIEST  (Read 37952 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: ROCCO911 vs LEE_A_PRIEST
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2007, 01:26:19 PM »
Just looks like two 10 year olds arguing over some gum or something.... :-\
K

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2007, 01:26:46 PM »
pumphard, you have to go man! watch from far away...............
are you delusional?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2007, 01:28:07 PM »
Little girls don't count bitch.
Rocco, let me axe u a question.....how old are U?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2007, 01:28:12 PM »
A lot of people is what is needed to witness this.  I ain't stupid.  If I were a cop you wouldn't meet me at the Police station. Neutral territory.  Don't be scared, just bring yourself and that little pumpharder fella.  8:30 if you not there you are a PUSSY.

WHY WOULDNT I TELL ME WHERE YOU WORK I WILL COME THERE.........I HAVE FRIENDS THAT WORK FOR THE ATTORNEY GENERAL...SO WHAT PART OF THE CAPITAL YOU WORK????// NO YOU ARE THE PUSSY YOU KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE ....POPST YOUR PIC SO WE CAN SEE YOU .......OR ARE YOU THE FUCKIN BITCH..........OH YOU MUST HAVE AN IMPORTANT JOB TO BE ON HERE ALL DAY YOU SAD FUCK

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2007, 01:29:17 PM »

PUMPLEEHARDER is the little bullies friend from Christmas Story.  He won't show because he is all MOUTH!  Lee won't even show.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2007, 01:29:51 PM »
I wish..........Lee bring the camera.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2007, 01:30:28 PM »
PUMPLEEHARDER....are you scared to have your little ass kicked in front of people?  Or are you like Lee and wanted it kicked in an empty gym parking lot?

YOU SEE IF YOU ARE SMART AND YOU KICK MY ASS NO WITNESSES IS BETTER...MORE PEOPLE THAT SEE IT THEN THE MORE FUCKED YOU ARE LEGALLY

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2007, 01:31:14 PM »
Lee--I was in LA back in 97 and met you--you were driving a pretty sweet Lotus Esprit Turbo--am I correct? 

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2007, 01:31:26 PM »
lee, this is him!
are you delusional?

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2007, 01:31:35 PM »
WHY WOULDNT I TELL ME WHERE YOU WORK I WILL COME THERE.........I HAVE FRIENDS THAT WORK FOR THE ATTORNEY GENERAL...SO WHAT PART OF THE CAPITAL YOU WORK????// NO YOU ARE THE PUSSY YOU KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE ....POPST YOUR PIC SO WE CAN SEE YOU .......OR ARE YOU THE FUCKIN BITCH..........OH YOU MUST HAVE AN IMPORTANT JOB TO BE ON HERE ALL DAY YOU SAD FUCK

Lee this is getting old...see you tonight.  Unlike you I don't post here all day...just when you start your lies.  Guess that is why you live in an apartment and drive a little piece of shit car.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2007, 01:31:41 PM »
he's too stupid to realize that

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2007, 01:32:11 PM »
It's called a job.  Oh forgot you don't have one.  6th street just guarantees it between the two of us and not your little buddies. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I doubt Lee hangs out with a bunch of actual midgets cause that's the only people smaller (shorter) then him. Either way I hope Lee owns you and gets you acting like a pussy ass punk on video to embarrass you douche bag. 

I

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2007, 01:32:20 PM »
I've been.  Just taking it to a neutral field.  Let's see if Lee is half as tough as you guys think he is.

UNLIKE YOU I NEVR SAID I WAS TUFF...BUT I AM WILLING TO MEET YOU AND FIND OUT.......6TH ST IS FAR FROM NUETURAL...........SO POST YOUR PIC BIG MAN...OR FUCK OFF........

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2007, 01:33:23 PM »
UNLIKE YOU I NEVR SAID I WAS TUFF...BUT I AM WILLING TO MEET YOU AND FIND OUT.......6TH ST IS FAR FROM NUETURAL...........SO POST YOUR PIC BIG MAN...OR FUCK OFF........

Lee, I wouldn't bother with this guy. He sounds like a stalker with nothing to lose. You on the other hand stand to lose a life many people on here would love to have. Use your head man.

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2007, 01:33:37 PM »
YOU SEE IF YOU ARE SMART AND YOU KICK MY ASS NO WITNESSES IS BETTER...MORE PEOPLE THAT SEE IT THEN THE MORE FUCKED YOU ARE LEGALLY

No because I am smart enough to let you throw the first punch.  But, I am not interested in fighting just finding out why you are so full of shit.  I don't like the fact that you lie, hit woman and are just generally a little man looking for attention.

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2007, 01:33:44 PM »
I will be there, camera in hand.

Lee, just don't fuck up our trips to Alaska and Brazil over some silly shit.

Someone will go to jail (remember that).  

And it ain't going to me or Lee...

Reality
www.bodybuildersreality. com

P.S.  Why not set up a UFC style fight between you two?  We'll put it on youtube.com
 ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2007, 01:34:04 PM »
How's things have changed today.  yesterday, he had so much to say about you, and was so pissed.  Now, if I was that pissed at someone, I would have met him at anytime, and at anyplace.  I guess the anger is gone now that you showed up , hey Lee.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2007, 01:34:12 PM »
PUMPLEEHARDER is the little bullies friend from Christmas Story.  He won't show because he is all MOUTH!  Lee won't even show.

I TOLD YOU WHERE I WILL BE...SO IF YOU WANT ME SO BAD...COME SEE ME THERE...END OF STORY........I ANINT HIDING...........WILL NOT COMMENT ANYMORE ON IT.......TOLD YOU WHERE I AM...SO COME THERE...OR JUST GO PLAY..OH AND CHRISTMAS STORY ....NICE MOVIE YOU FAG

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2007, 01:34:50 PM »
Lee--I was in LA back in 97 and met you--you were driving a pretty sweet Lotus Esprit Turbo--am I correct? 

YES I WAS  A RED ONE

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2007, 01:35:23 PM »
CAUSE I AM NOT INTO BEING SHIT ON.....PISS I COULD HANDLE BUT NOT A STEAMING DUMP :)
Dirty Freak !!

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2007, 01:36:46 PM »

Not pretending to be tough.  Hell, I will even buy the first drink.  

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2007, 01:37:24 PM »
lee he's not gonna be alone for sure, hes a pussy....... you have to bring some witness, those little fucker brings knife and guns!!!

again lee here's the pic
are you delusional?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2007, 01:37:33 PM »
Not pretending to be tough.  Hell, I will even buy the first drink. 

Date rape.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2007, 01:38:02 PM »
No because I am smart enough to let you throw the first punch.  But, I am not interested in fighting just finding out why you are so full of shit.  I don't like the fact that you lie, hit woman and are just generally a little man looking for attention.

WTF do you care what he does with himself? You looking to be a crusader or something? Get a life and IF Lee is as awful as you say he is, "thieves will out" as they say tough guy.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2007, 01:38:26 PM »
No because I am smart enough to let you throw the first punch.  But, I am not interested in fighting just finding out why you are so full of shit.  I don't like the fact that you lie, hit woman and are just generally a little man looking for attention.

THAT SAYS IT all....your whole crap there is lies........YOU KNOW NOTHING.....YOU WANT THE ATTENTION...I TOLD YOU WHERE I WILL BE.....SO IF YOU DONT SHOW DONT BOTH ME AGAIN ... YOU WANT ME ...THEN COME GET ME....IF NOT THEN JUST GO FUCKIN TOUCH YOURSELF AGAIN