Author Topic: clen  (Read 1536 times)

on one

• Getbig II
clen
« on: February 12, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »
i was always told and read that you want to do two weeks on and two weeks off but i was looking at a site i cant remember the name i can find it though where they claimed that that is an old and uneffective way of doing it and that two wweks was not long enough on any information experience? the site uses the same doses and the same style of dosing

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: clen
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 06:03:06 PM »

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 07:48:15 PM »
yea thats what iv been told and what im used to reading im gonna try to find the site i was looking at and post it to see if it is credible and waht not

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 08:08:33 PM »
yea thats what iv been told and what im used to reading im gonna try to find the site i was looking at and post it to see if it is credible and waht not
Actually, it should not be what you're used to reading. If you read it through, then you'd notice that it does not advocate the 2wk on 2wk off method...far from it.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 11:11:04 PM »
ahaha not gonna lie i didnt read it yet i thought that it was this site that i already visted cause the link looked similar sorry i willll tonight

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 02:08:52 AM »
i read the link that you sent and it doesnt actually say anything about the length it says take a 30 or 60 days break if you overloaded your receptors not how long but no dosing methods

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 03:16:59 AM »
i read the link that you sent and it doesnt actually say anything about the length it says take a 30 or 60 days break if you overloaded your receptors not how long but no dosing methods

My bad...here is the full article...I pasted the wrong link

http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 06:18:21 PM »
was that edited recently cause i use that site to look up drug profiles and i have read the clen profile before and i could have sworn it use to say two weeks on and two weeks off for a a min of 6 to 8 weeks.. i must be confusing it with something else ...anyway thanks bro ...it says its can decrease the effectivness of juice but dont dudes take it while still on... i wanted to use it sorta as a pct but a little farther out since iv read that it does have some anabolic properties what are your thoughts on that

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 06:56:57 PM »
was that edited recently cause i use that site to look up drug profiles and i have read the clen profile before and i could have sworn it use to say two weeks on and two weeks off for a a min of 6 to 8 weeks.. i must be confusing it with something else ...anyway thanks bro ...it says its can decrease the effectivness of juice but dont dudes take it while still on... i wanted to use it sorta as a pct but a little farther out since iv read that it does have some anabolic properties what are your thoughts on that
The profiles were rewritten a while back by Anthony Roberts.

And yes, most take it in conjunction with AAS.

As for anabolic properties...it's only slight. I recommend using clen for when dieting, it's not really necessary while on PCT.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 08:13:10 PM »
yea that is basically my plan cause i dont want to diet too hard during pct and do too much cardio i want to wait till i feel i have bounced back to start hitting the diet and cardio harder i mean my diet isnt bad now i pretty much eat everything straight without extra unneeded cals from additives or condiments ya know what i mean like eat tuna straight no bread that sort of thing, so all im gonna change is more cardio and clen what you think?

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 10:44:52 AM »
Best recommendations are 2 on 1 off and increase amount of tabs weekly...

Definitely be very careful not to burn out your receptors