Author Topic: Almond butter and bodybuilding  (Read 2074 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Almond butter and bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2024, 01:14:30 PM »
Were you a professional bodybuilder? Or are you a bitter old man who never made it despite spending his life chasing the dream and all he ended up with was early onset ckd... im not a betting man but im thinking its the latter.

I never took bodybuilding seriously enough, I just did shows because I was always in pretty good shape
I took a course pre-contest and spent 8 months clean, it was only later 94-96 that I took gear off season as well

I did a show in 92 and all I took was 10ml deca in 10 weeks, 1ml a week

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2024, 01:25:03 PM »

I never took bodybuilding seriously enough, I just did shows because I was always in pretty good shape
I took a course pre-contest and spent 8 months clean, it was only later 94-96 that I took gear off season as well

I did a show in 92 and all I took was 10ml deca in 10 weeks, 1ml a week

I like you and that old pic of you posing artistically on knee  looks aesthetic  but you were never big. So why shit on people that have achieved something you could never do yourself. You say you didnt "take it seriously" but you took it serious enough to step on stage do drugs etc get photos taken of you posing showing off your body ,  thats an excuse people that failed use all the time. I respect people that tried not everyone can be a winner.  Again I like you but sometimes you are extremely negative and it then puts me in that mindstate. Its seems like its not even jokes, it comes across as  you think you know better when you dont. Im trying to not be rude but I wish you could be more positive.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2024, 01:32:08 PM »
I like you and that old pic of you posing artistically on knee  looks aesthetic  but you were never big. So why shit on people that have achieved something you could never do yourself. You say you didnt "take it seriously" but you took it serious enough to step on stage do drugs etc get photos taken of you posing showing off your body ,  thats an excuse people that failed use all the time. I respect people that tried not everyone can be a winner.  Again I like you but sometimes you are extremely negative and it then puts me in that mindstate. Its seems like its not even jokes, it comes across as  you think you know better when you dont. Im trying to not be rude but I wish you could be more positive.

Im coming up to 59, my days of positivity are long behind me

I realised very early that I wasnt genetically gifted to be a big bodybuilder , I wasnt prepared to take drugs to the levels of people I competed with.
I "retired" in 96 at 31 after winng the NW tall class with NABBA and placing 3rd in the 90k class with the EFBB
I had been competing 8 years at that point and didnt want to start throwing in drugs to try and make a good heavyweight, I was only ever going to be a LH but was too tall for that.

I have no regrets about stopping competing back then, if I hadnt I may not have been able to have another go at 48

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2024, 01:48:34 PM »
Im coming up to 59, my days of positivity are long behind me

I realised very early that I wasnt genetically gifted to be a big bodybuilder , I wasnt prepared to take drugs to the levels of people I competed with.
I "retired" in 96 at 31 after winng the NW tall class with NABBA and placing 3rd in the 90k class with the EFBB
I had been competing 8 years at that point and didnt want to start throwing in drugs to try and make a good heavyweight, I was only ever going to be a LH but was too tall for that.

I have no regrets about stopping competing back then, if I hadnt I may not have been able to have another go at 48

I get what youre saying. You can be very funny with the insults and banter when it isnt nasty. I thought you were older like 70s mid 70s judging from your blood panel. 90kg ripped is easy on gear to achieve, almost a joke for someone 5'8 letalone someone tall. To go around shitting on everyone when you werent even 100kg+ is actually funny and youre "tall". Holy shit thats hilarious. 90kg sorry but what made you think you can put everyone down when even on gear you were tiny?  Also 1ml of deca a week? What sort of retard does 1ml of deca a week? Hahahahaha fucking hell thats funny and even with the tiny tit doses youve got fucked kidneys and bloods.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2024, 01:59:37 PM »
I get what youre saying. You can be very funny with the insults and banter when it isnt nasty. I thought you were older like 70s mid 70s judging from your blood panel. 90kg ripped is easy on gear to achieve, almost a joke for someone 5'8 letalone someone tall. To go around shitting on everyone when you werent even 100kg+ is actually funny and youre "tall". Holy shit thats hilarious. 90kg sorry but what made you think you can put everyone down when even on gear you were tiny?  Also 1ml of deca a week? What sort of retard does 1ml of deca a week? Hahahahaha fucking hell thats funny and even with the tiny tit doses youve got fucked kidneys and bloods.

Have you seen Jo's pics ?  No he may not of had as much muscle mass as some only his shape ,
Condition & presentation all excellent.
I don't see Jo shitting on anyone- he says it as it is especially in regards the Self absorbed delusional
Board idiot Bianca Cup Cake - Many tried to be of positive help to him & just got infantile stupidity back,
Bianca doesn't have a bodybuilders physique or the genetics for it.
All the ridicule & put downs he gets is what he has sown - He's a Total Khvnt.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2024, 02:03:54 PM »
Have you seen Jo's pics ?  No he may not of had as much muscle mass as some only his shape ,
Condition & presentation all excellent.
I don't see Jo shitting on anyone- he says it as it is especially in regards the Self absorbed delusional
Board idiot Bianca Cup Cake - Many tried to be of positive help to him & just got infantile stupidity back,
Bianca doesn't have a bodybuilders physique or the genetics for it.
All the ridicule & put downs he gets is what he has sown - He's a Total Khvnt.

Jo as in Jeff? Yes. Hence why I said what I said. Also the bullying banky is like picking on someone with down syndrome,  youre supposed to be better than that/above it. Its like a kid calling your mother a slag and as a man knocking him out...it isnt something any man would ever do, you ignore it and be the "bigger" man.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2024, 02:08:22 PM »
Also Ive seen videos of him on stage on youtube. He doesnt have anywhere near a pro level physique, so why the fuck is he going around acting like hes a pro because he stepped on stage, at fucking 90kg as a lanky guy aswell. I dont even like Nic Walkers body his delts are too big but what he achieved in few years is insane, its not just physically insane its also mentally insane dealing with the doses they do. But again mr 90kg knows better and isnt a "moron" apparently.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2024, 02:17:48 PM »
stallonanegger seems like the kind of "guy" who wants to drizzle Nick Walker with his homemade almond butter
Y

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2024, 02:21:31 PM »
Again I dont want to be rude as I do enjoy nearly every poster here but sometimes I must read things and my perception of what is being said is warped maybe, not sure. It just feels like alot of bitterness and hate. Its a board for bodybuilding. People have the same enjoyment and LOVE of working out pushing oneself, steroids, even being natty if youre a nutter but again i am mentally ill so maybe im reading it all wrong. But god damn I need fucking positive stuff or it makes me negative and if im negative I turn into a massive fucking cvnt and I dont want to be a cvnt and shit on people.

stallonanegger seems like the kind of "guy" who wants to drizzle Nick Walker with his homemade almond butter
See thats actually funny. Disgusting but funny.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2024, 03:07:38 PM »
Also Ive seen videos of him on stage on youtube. He doesnt have anywhere near a pro level physique, so why the fuck is he going around acting like hes a pro because he stepped on stage, at fucking 90kg as a lanky guy aswell. I dont even like Nic Walkers body his delts are too big but what he achieved in few years is insane, its not just physically insane its also mentally insane dealing with the doses they do. But again mr 90kg knows better and isnt a "moron" apparently.
"acting like a pro?"

I never blow my own trumpet on here, I hardly post pics, I have done around 7 contests since Nov 2022 and how many pic have I posted?
I barely mention entering the shows, no prep threads.

Just because Nick Walker is too dumb to realise hes killing himself and Im not dumb enough to see that , its me whos in the wrong?

Nick Walker wont see 35

His lower limbs tell you all you need to know about the state of his body

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2024, 03:11:09 PM »
Again I dont want to be rude as I do enjoy nearly every poster here but sometimes I must read things and my perception of what is being said is warped maybe, not sure. It just feels like alot of bitterness and hate. Its a board for bodybuilding. People have the same enjoyment and LOVE of working out pushing oneself, steroids, even being natty if youre a nutter but again i am mentally ill so maybe im reading it all wrong. But god damn I need fucking positive stuff or it makes me negative and if im negative I turn into a massive fucking cvnt and I dont want to be a cvnt and shit on people.
See thats actually funny. Disgusting but funny.

well go post in the positive BB section, this section is for taking the piss and laughing at shit

Most people who post in the G&O couldnt give a fuck whos going to win the O

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2024, 03:16:42 PM »
Nick Walker, the biggest bodybuilder on two legs with a regular dude.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2024, 08:29:10 PM »
Jo as in Jeff? Yes. Hence why I said what I said. Also the bullying banky is like picking on someone with down syndrome,  youre supposed to be better than that/above it. Its like a kid calling your mother a slag and as a man knocking him out...it isnt something any man would ever do, you ignore it and be the "bigger" man.

Do you compete if so at what level ? Jo / Jeff has & does compete at national level doing very well.
He doesn't go cherry picking silly little nothing shows or divisions unlike Bianca does.
As I said previously Bianca deserves everything negative & critical he gets.

Bianca is a complete moronic delusional Khvnt.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2024, 10:46:25 PM »
Were you a professional bodybuilder? Or are you a bitter old man who never made it despite spending his life chasing the dream and all he ended up with was early onset ckd... im not a betting man but im thinking its the latter.
HEY COCK BREATH...GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER!

IF YOU DON`T LIKE IT, BE LIKE ME AND TELL THEM,LIKE I`M TELLING YOU....EAT SHIT AND DIE!

YOU SOULD LIKE A JEALOUS TWAT TO ME ....."BIG GUY" !

I`LL BE ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR YOUR RETORT SO I CAN IGNORE IT........FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2024, 11:12:53 PM »
HEY COCK BREATH...GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER!

IF YOU DON`T LIKE IT, BE LIKE ME AND TELL THEM,LIKE I`M TELLING YOU....EAT SHIT AND DIE!

YOU SOULD LIKE A JEALOUS TWAT TO ME ....."BIG GUY" !

I`LL BE ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR YOUR RETORT SO I CAN IGNORE IT........FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

Wes you have one pic from like 20 years ago you even used to post it 10 years ago of you with tiny stick arms shredded on tren test and anadrol AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  imagine being on the strongest drugs combo known and you look like you have aids with tiny tooth pick armss BUUT I WAS ROCK HARRD!!! No one cares when youre fucking ti y and have aids.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2024, 11:19:40 PM »
Standing in a garden 50 years ago with a thong on tiny 16incg arms aids man with semen in your fsggot saggy gaping asshole...thats you wes...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2024, 11:34:01 PM »
Standing in a garden 50 years ago with a thong on tiny 16incg arms aids man with semen in your fsggot saggy gaping asshole...thats you wes...
Is your cock hard from typing your little gay scenario about me.....excuse me while I go take a shower you dick licker.

Post one of your pics you fucking twat.......I`ll wait........and probably wait for a good many years.

COCKBREATH OF PEACE   ;)

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2024, 11:37:49 PM »
Is your cock hard from typing your little gay scenario about me.....excuse me while I go take a shower you dick licker.

Post one of your pics you fucking twat.......I`ll wait........and probably wait for a good many years.

COCKBREATH OF PEACE   ;)

How does it feel to have taken one of the strongest drug stacks known to man and still be a tiny tit fsggot ? Go cry in the shower   as you know youre a genetic abomination or your pharma gear was bunk or underdosed Ive never seen someone so small on anadrol let alone pharma anadrol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2024, 11:52:07 PM »
How does it feel to have taken one of the strongest drug stacks known to man and still be a tiny tit fsggot ? Go cry in the shower   as you know youre a genetic abomination or your pharma gear was bunk or underdosed Ive never seen someone so small on anadrol let alone pharma anadrol.
How does it feel to have a man fuck you up your ass 3 times a day on a slow day.........QUEERBAIT ?

I'm sure you are fucking HUGE.......off to BB.com with you now kiddo !  LOL  ;D

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2024, 12:05:08 AM »
How does it feel to have a man fuck you up your ass 3 times a day on a slow day.........QUEERBAIT ?

I'm sure you are fucking HUGE.......off to BB.com with you now kiddo !  LOL  ;D

Females MOG the fuck out of you AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOMEN .... what does that even make you? Not a man, not a women, oh yeah A HUGE JOKE which is even more ironic seeing as your such a tiny little twig.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2024, 12:08:02 AM »
This was fun for a while but now you are clutching at straws and boring me.....you`re not really too good at this.

Why not stop to take a cock break or something, then wipe off your chin and get back to me later after your belly is filled with your boyfriend's baby batter.   :)

Seriously,go ahead,I`ll be here later.....run along and suck a cock like a good little pillow biting queer.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2024, 12:20:00 AM »
This was fun for a while but now you are clutching at straws and boring me.....you`re not really too good at this.

Why not stop to take a cock break or something, then wipe off your chin and get back to me later after your belly is filled with your boyfriend's baby batter.   :)

Seriously,go ahead,I`ll be here later.....run along and suck a cock like a good little pillow biting queer.

Yet you reply? Be the bigger man and ignore it oh wait big and man dont apply to you , its a contradiction physically impossible. How was your shower powered by your tears? Bet you filled the tub while clutching your framed pic from 100 years  of you and your skiddy thong.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2024, 12:27:57 AM »
Yet you reply? Be the bigger man and ignore it oh wait big and man dont apply to you , its a contradiction physically impossible. How was your shower powered by your tears? Bet you filled the tub while clutching your framed pic from 100 years  of you and your skiddy thong.
IGNORE IT ???

I`m having fun.....I was bored until you came along cockbreath.

You`re not conceding defeat now are you semen sipper.....I was just warming up?   :D

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2024, 12:34:42 AM »
IGNORE IT ???

I`m having fun.....I was bored until you came along cockbreath.

You`re not conceding defeat now are you semen sipper.....I was just warming up?   :D

So whats the protocol for having 10inch arms on test tren and drol? I bet 90% of your stage weight was from the crusty cum and skimarks in your thong.  Is that the secret to make weight yet look like you have aids?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2024, 12:37:07 AM »
So whats the protocol for having 10inch arms on test tren and drol? I bet 90% of your stage weight was from the crusty cum and skimarks in your thong.  Is that the secret to make weight yet look like you have aids?
Post your best pics.....we`ll battle  it out.  LOL  ;D

YOU DICKHEAD!  LOL  :D