Author Topic: Sidney Powell Unleashes The Kraken  (Read 11518 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Re: Sidney Powell Unleashes The Kraken
« Reply #200 on: November 26, 2020, 08:25:56 AM »
From Georgia:

Additionally, incontrovertible evidence Board of Elections records demonstrates that at least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded.

Expert analysis of the actual vote set forth below demonstrates that at least 96,600 votes were illegally counted during the Georgia 2020 general election.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #201 on: November 26, 2020, 08:34:13 AM »
To be clear, did some people use machines to vote and some use paper to vote, either in person or by mail?

Can the machine tally be compared to the paper-in-person and paper-by-mail tallys?

In person paper diverging significantly from in person machine would be interesting. But did they discuss that?

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: November 26, 2020, 09:49:06 AM »
To be clear, did some people use machines to vote and some use paper to vote, either in person or by mail?

Can the machine tally be compared to the paper-in-person and paper-by-mail tallys?

In person paper diverging significantly from in person machine would be interesting. But did they discuss that?

Each state decides how voting is done.  in addition, each county chooses how voting is done provided they abide by state rules.

The machine tallies in question were purely digital.  There was never any paper ballot, it was just ones and zeros on a hard drive.  The voting device is a large tablet computer like an Ipad and the votes are just digital files that are stored in the tablet and transferred across the internet.  You couldn't design a less secure system if you wanted to.  If voter fraud is your goal, Dominon is the system to choose. 

Notice most of the battle ground states had paper ballots in the past, but for some reason they went to Dominon this year.  Why?

https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_methods_and_equipment_by_state

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: November 26, 2020, 12:29:19 PM »
From the Georgia case:

The massive fraud begins with the election software and hardware from Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (“Dominion”) only recently purchased and rushed into use by Defendants Governor Brian Kemp,

Key components of the system utilize unprotected logs. Essentially this allows an unauthorized user the opportunity to arbitrarily add, modify, or remove log entries, causing the machine to log election events that do not reflect actual voting tabulations—or more specifically, do not reflect the actual votes of or the will of the people.

I see, so Dominion was only recently purchased in Georgia and was rushed into use.  Nothing to see here....

Not as recently as implied. Georgia rushed to get the Dominion voting machines up and running in time for the Presidential primary on March 24th, more than 6 months before the general election.

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/georgia-bets-new-voting-system-amid-high-stakes-election/XVR7Jw5i1J7MiZ11O8xUZK/

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: November 26, 2020, 05:39:13 PM »
Not as recently as implied. Georgia rushed to get the Dominion voting machines up and running in time for the Presidential primary on March 24th, more than 6 months before the general election.

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/georgia-bets-new-voting-system-amid-high-stakes-election/XVR7Jw5i1J7MiZ11O8xUZK/

I realize most would be able to make it through this video due to boredom.  I've made it through the whole thing and understand the main points.

For me it's as plain as day that there was fraud and how the fraud was perpetrated.  I wouldn't be surprised if they see the same thing happened in Michigan, Georgia, and Wisconsin.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #205 on: November 26, 2020, 07:01:56 PM »
I realize most would be able to make it through this video due to boredom.  I've made it through the whole thing and understand the main points.

For me it's as plain as day that there was fraud and how the fraud was perpetrated.  I wouldn't be surprised if they see the same thing happened in Michigan, Georgia, and Wisconsin.

I posted that last week, writing:

<Go to 37:00 or so for a visual representation - it makes the beginning easier to understand.

Even if his premise and all his numbers are accurate, how the hell do you explain this to a judge or congress, let alone the average American? >

At the time he mistakenly labeled the video as dealing with Dominion, which was not used in Philly.  He has corrected this.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 26, 2020, 10:19:54 PM »
$500 says when all is said and done. All court cases and avenues exhausted, the facts will remain that Biden won the election and will be sworn in on Jan 20th. Any Q advocates or sub par mentalists that think differently can put up or shut up

Any takers?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: November 27, 2020, 01:17:22 AM »

you use the iPad screen to vote but it also prints out a paper ballot that you can check is right and then hand into the voting officials.

The paper ballot is what they use when they recount.

The paper ballots have matched the machine count to a very close degree so far.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #208 on: November 27, 2020, 05:30:16 AM »
$500 says when all is said and done. All court cases and avenues exhausted, the facts will remain that Biden won the election and will be sworn in on Jan 20th. Any Q advocates or sub par mentalists that think differently can put up or shut up

Any takers?

Switch the names Biden and Trump, and I think you’d be just as certain.  But would you have no questions or doubts?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #209 on: November 27, 2020, 06:03:30 AM »

Any takers?

not in a rigged system,...
K

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: November 27, 2020, 06:59:25 AM »
you use the iPad screen to vote but it also prints out a paper ballot that you can check is right and then hand into the voting officials.

The paper ballot is what they use when they recount.

The paper ballots have matched the machine count to a very close degree so far.

Post some links if you're going to make all these claims.  Each system works differently.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 27, 2020, 03:40:41 PM »

Any takers?

It doesn't take a crystal ball to predict Biden's landslide win with stick.  ;D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: November 27, 2020, 04:35:54 PM »
Post some links if you're going to make all these claims.  Each system works differently.
so you believe the nonsense yet haven’t looked into how the machines actually work?

In Georgia, the Dominion machines work like this.

1. You turn up to vote and they verify who you are and that you are enrolled to vote and haven’t voted already.

2. They put your info onto a magnetic card which they hand to you.

3. You walk over to one of the machines and put the card into the machine.

4. Your info comes up on the screen.

5. You use the touch screen to pick your candidates.

6. You hit print and your filled out ballot is printed out with a unique Q code.

7. You look at it and make sure it is correct.

8. You walk over to a scanner and put the ballot into it and it stays inside the machine.

9. You leave.

10. The card can’t be used again since it would register that you have already voted.

The machines create a paper ballot that can be compared to what is inputted into the machines.

The hand recounts in Georgia have shown the paper and machine votes have matched.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #213 on: November 27, 2020, 06:45:11 PM »
so you believe the nonsense yet haven’t looked into how the machines actually work?

1. You turn up to vote and they verify who you are and that you are enrolled to vote and haven’t voted already.

6. You hit print and your filled out ballot is printed out with a unique Q code.

8. You walk over to a scanner and put the ballot into it and it stays inside the machine.

9. You leave.

10. The card can’t be used again since it would register that you have already voted.

The machines create a paper ballot that can be compared to what is inputted into the machines.

The hand recounts in Georgia have shown the paper and machine votes have matched.

Let’s look at Pennsylvania. Apparently the math is so easy it creates a mathematical impossibility

The First (@TheFirstonTV) Tweeted:
.@RudyGiuliani: Of the 600K votes added during curious "spikes" in PA, how many went to Biden?

Witness: "I think our figures were about 570-some-odd-thousand."

"And how much for Trump?

Witness: "I think it was a little over 3,200."

*crowd erupts in gasps, laughter* https://t.co/jV3BOI3qY2

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #214 on: November 27, 2020, 07:39:32 PM »

Any takers?

Yes

Still waiting

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: November 27, 2020, 07:44:08 PM »
Let’s look at Pennsylvania. Apparently the math is so easy it creates a mathematical impossibility

.@RudyGiuliani: Of the 600K votes added during curious "spikes" in PA, how many went to Biden?

"And how much for Trump?

Even FOX running from this.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #216 on: November 27, 2020, 07:52:31 PM »

"And how much for Trump?

There are a lot of things like this that don't add up.  I'm still not convinced it will matter. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #217 on: November 27, 2020, 07:52:45 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #218 on: November 27, 2020, 07:55:01 PM »
There are a lot of things like this that don't add up.  I'm still not convinced it will matter.

Im convinced it happened but like you I’m not convinced it will matter as well which why I won’t bet. But one thing for sure, there is so much being exposed that it will never be unseen and all elections will be in question

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #219 on: November 27, 2020, 07:55:37 PM »

9. You leave.

I’m sure you know what an affidavit is

Digital Forensic Analysis Shows Dominion’s Server Connected to Iran and China: Affidavit

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/digital-forensic-analysis-shows-dominions-server-connected-to-iran-and-china-affidavit_3595892.html

Download our app to read more for free at https://ept.ms/DownloadApp

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #220 on: November 27, 2020, 09:39:36 PM »

"And how much for Trump?

Is there anything further on this? Like are there paper records which show the votes aren't a Dominion fabrication? Is anyone looking into that?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: November 28, 2020, 06:28:05 AM »
Case No. 620 M.D. 2020

Pennsylvania Judge Patricia A. McCullough ruled that the Pennsylvania preliminary ELECTION CERTIFICATION injunction was PROPERLY ISSUED and should be upheld.

McCullough added this, “Additionally, petitioners appear to have established a likelihood to succeed.”

8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: November 29, 2020, 12:54:44 AM »

They do and it won't matter because it is over.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: November 29, 2020, 12:57:53 AM »
Im convinced it happened but like you I’m not convinced it will matter as well which why I won’t bet. But one thing for sure, there is so much being exposed that it will never be unseen and all elections will be in question

Great (sigh of relief), it looks like you are regaining your connection with reality. Baby steps. About one thing you are absolutely right. Elections in the future will avoid leaving any room for question because of this one.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: November 29, 2020, 01:00:24 AM »
I’m sure you know what an affidavit is

Digital Forensic Analysis Shows Dominion’s Server Connected to Iran and China: Affidavit

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/digital-forensic-analysis-shows-dominions-server-connected-to-iran-and-china-affidavit_3595892.html

Download our app to read more for free at https://ept.ms/DownloadApp

You were good for a minute and then once again you've gone off the cliff. I guess reality doesn't hit all at once. Good thing because if it did, it would knock you out cold.