Author Topic: Sidney Powell Unleashes The Kraken  (Read 11419 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Sidney Powell Unleashes The Kraken
« Reply #150 on: November 21, 2020, 01:51:42 PM »
This is what Trump is doing right now. He's even lying to himself.

You are childishly delusional.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #151 on: November 21, 2020, 01:53:42 PM »
amazing part is they will most likely get away with all this blatant fraud.

someone really needs to step up and sue the MSM for outright malpractice

Trump knew this was coming and had a plan. Well worth watching:

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: November 21, 2020, 02:24:14 PM »
Biden's Mail-in votes fail Benford test in Atlanta, even though his election day votes pass.  All other candidates votes pass the test for both mail in and election day votes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benford%27s_law

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 21, 2020, 02:42:48 PM »
He's one of the most famous economics professor in the US.  He made a fortune from the book Freakonomics.

Yeah , but he doesn't know shit about sports .

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2020, 03:30:25 PM »
It did go against Republicans in the Senate. James in Michigan and Purdue in Georgia. The latter got just under 50% and now has to go to a runoff which will determine who controls the Senate.

By the way this just isn’t Republicans. According to Sidney Powell, the system was used to screw Bernie Sanders in California. Don’t lots of Bernie Bros believe that Bernie did get cheated?

The actions of dominion are also very suspicious. They blew off a hearing in Pennsylvania. They cleaned out offices. Lots of employees have been scrubbing their profiles on LinkedIn. It sounds like a company with something to hide.

Per Shapiro, PA's official election website has *deleted* links to its open voting database.

Dominion handled 19% of PA's precincts.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2020, 05:47:44 PM »
Biden Wins with 306 "electoral landslide" votes

lol at the trumptard quoting squinty eyed Shapiro

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2020, 06:22:37 PM »

DEARTH 2032!  After Harris' 3rd term I want you on the ticket!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2020, 06:39:38 PM »

Heh, I never noticed that.  Maybe he needs reading glasses.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2020, 02:07:38 AM »
This is what Trump is doing right now. He's even lying to himself.

Lying to "himself" with evidence and facts, in other words, truth.

Don`t be so anxious, open a beer, enjoy the show and wait, you shouldn`t trouble yourself with Trump because Biden is going to be president  anyway, right?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2020, 03:10:51 PM »
Lying to "himself" with evidence and facts, in other words, truth.

Don`t be so anxious, open a beer, enjoy the show and wait, you shouldn`t trouble yourself with Trump because Biden is going to be president  anyway, right?

Right. Honestly, he's no trouble to me at all. If Trump's behavior weren't so pathetic right now, it would be funny (in a bad way).

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2020, 03:14:01 PM »
No worries... Libturds of GetBig..

You won this thing .... right?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #161 on: November 22, 2020, 03:36:28 PM »
So how goes today?  Any new evidence or proof?  Anyone want to share their latest delusions?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 22, 2020, 04:09:24 PM »
Sidney Powell thrown under the proverbial bus.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 22, 2020, 05:42:41 PM »
So how goes today?  Any new evidence or proof?  Anyone want to share their latest delusions?

apparently Sidney Powell is holding on to her evidence as clearly it wasn't shared in court with the Republican federal judge in Pennsylvania that threw out Trumps lawsuit and blasted the sad attempt.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2020, 06:15:42 PM »
any chance her evidence got lost in the mail?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #165 on: November 22, 2020, 06:25:21 PM »
Now Powell isn't a member of the legal team?

You couldn't engineer a loss of credibility like the one the Republicans are inflicting on themselves. The Democrats aren't even lifting a finger. They're just sitting back, watching the Republican leadership make fools of themselves. Also making anyone who voiced support for them wish they hadn't. This is shaping up to be the biggest political own goal of all time.

After all the mad shit they talked, if all they've got is a bag full of nothing then disband the Republican Party. They'll be permanently damaged. People will never be comfortable supporting them again. Let people who don't like Democrat policies find or form a party that can effectively oppose them.

She released the kraken alright. Then it turned around and ate her own political party. Wild ones, those kraken. You never know what they're gonna do.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2020, 07:30:41 PM »
Now Powell isn't a member of the legal team?

You couldn't engineer a loss of credibility like the one the Republicans are inflicting on themselves. The Democrats aren't even lifting a finger. They're just sitting back, watching the Republican leadership make fools of themselves. Also making anyone who voiced support for them wish they hadn't. This is shaping up to be the biggest political own goal of all time.

After all the mad shit they talked, if all they've got is a bag full of nothing then disband the Republican Party. They'll be permanently damaged. People will never be comfortable supporting them again. Let people who don't like Democrat policies find or form a party that can effectively oppose them.

She released the kraken alright. Then it turned around and ate her own political party. Wild ones, those kraken. You never know what they're gonna do.

I really think you give people too much credit. Lyndsey Graham won his reelection no problem after going on record 4 years ago against a confirmation hearing in a presidents final year with 9 months to go,  saying you can hold my words against me if the tables are turned and I change my position. Well he did, with much less time left and no one cared. I think the reality  is the Republican party will be just fine.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2020, 07:39:06 PM »
So we have gone from :

"the evidence is everywhere"
to
"You don't understand the evidence"
to
"the evidence is coming any day now.."
to
"the evidence doesn't matter.."

After following an idiotic man child who KNEW he was going to lose in a LANDSLIDE months, his dumb ass supporters have the nerve to cry about election integrity.  Short term memory, or just typical ass kissing of little orangy must prevent them from remembering how the whiner actually blatantly encouraged his supporters to go out and commit voter fraud.

As it is has been said, the only thing dumber than Trump is his supporters.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2020, 07:57:11 PM »
Ag, those running it have shown themselves to be a League of Morons. If they were in a foxhole with you, instead of throwing a grenade they would fumble and drop it, then kick it underneath something from which it can't be extracted. Everyone needs to get out of the hole right now. There's no 4D chess being played. They are Hungry Hungry Hippos players, through and through.

People will be furious. Their party has embarrassed them  Plenty are going to migrate further Right to Libertarian and never return. The only way to not have a split vote Democratic opposition is for the permanently crippled Republican party to stand down.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2020, 08:04:21 PM »
Ag, those running it have shown themselves to be a League of Morons. If they were in a foxhole with you, instead of throwing a grenade they would fumble and drop it, then kick it underneath something from which it can't be extracted. Everyone needs to get out of the hole right now. There's no 4D chess being played. They are Hungry Hungry Hippos players, through and through.

People will be furious. Their party has embarrassed them  Plenty are going to migrate further Right to Libertarian and never return. The only way to not have a split vote Democratic opposition is for the permanently crippled Republican party to stand down.

I hope you are right. It would give me some hope for this country. I think both parties have their dangers, I'm middle of the road on most things, but just my opinion and I recognize everyones opinion have bias and shaped from upbringing and experience but the spinelessness and  hypocrisy the Republicans have shown during this Trump administration seems abnormally ridiculous even for typical politicians.   I've always expected Trump to be Trump, he did not disappoint although I held out some hope early on he would realize he was in over his head and try and learn from mistakes. But jesus, the GOP and 40% of the Republican party are just a huge disappointment

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2020, 08:34:35 PM »
I doubt you and I would see eye to eye on lots of issues but I imagine we'd agree that an issue focused discussion would be preferable to this bizarre cult of personality versus the anti-cult thing we've had, where debates about policies and their outcomes rarely seems to happen.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 23, 2020, 07:02:23 AM »
apparently Sidney Powell is holding on to her evidence as clearly it wasn't shared in court with the Republican federal judge in Pennsylvania that threw out Trumps lawsuit and blasted the sad attempt.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Perhaps Sidney Powell has gone too far for even Rudy Giuliani this time.

The Trump campaign's legal team moved to distance itself Sunday from the firebrand conservative attorney after a tumultuous several days in which Powell made multiple incorrect statements about the voting process, unspooled unsupported and complex conspiracy theories and vowed to “blow up” Georgia with a “biblical” court filing.

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity," Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, said in a statement.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 23, 2020, 07:32:03 AM »
Now it's the kraken on steroids.  LOL!

Powell: I’ll release the “Kraken on steroids” soon even after getting cut loose by Team Trump
https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/11/23/powell-ill-release-kraken-steroids-soon-even-getting-cut-loose-team-trump/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 23, 2020, 08:13:26 AM »
She has guts, give her that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 23, 2020, 08:49:32 AM »
Being stupid doesn't require guts.