Author Topic: Watchmen  (Read 835 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Watchmen
« on: January 02, 2009, 10:06:27 AM »
is this fucking movie happening or not?

i just read the book (yeah BF, you were right, it's mindblowing) and found out that Fox is suing to delay the movie over some BS distribution rights thing. what the hell. >:(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Watchmen
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 10:08:51 AM »
I don't think it was me who told you about the book because I've never read it myself but I've heard it's amazing. I do know it's on Time's list of greatest books ever written so I want to check it out. I hope they release this movie, though. Keep seeing trailers for it in the theaters and it looks awesome. Would really suck if it didn't.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 10:11:51 AM »
Ha,I know it's a little late but I just started reading the Bourne series :-\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 10:16:03 AM »
I don't think it was me who told you about the book because I've never read it myself but I've heard it's amazing. I do know it's on Time's list of greatest books ever written so I want to check it out. I hope they release this movie, though. Keep seeing trailers for it in the theaters and it looks awesome. Would really suck if it didn't.

wasn't it? i thought at one point you and i argued over whether the Watchmen movie would be better than Dark Knight. definitely check the book out. it's pretty nasty.

oh and you know i just found out a guy i knew in high school plays football at UConn? brad kanuch, you know him? i knew his older brother better than him, but i saw him at the mall when i was Xmas shopping and my supreme ignorance of college football became embarrassingly apparent hahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 10:25:19 AM »
wasn't it? i thought at one point you and i argued over whether the Watchmen movie would be better than Dark Knight. definitely check the book out. it's pretty nasty.

oh and you know i just found out a guy i knew in high school plays football at UConn? brad kanuch, you know him? i knew his older brother better than him, but i saw him at the mall when i was Xmas shopping and my supreme ignorance of college football became embarrassingly apparent hahaha

Going to try to pick up the book within the next few weeks. Got a bunch of books to order.

Don't know Brad Kanuch either. I've only know a few of the football players here. They keep to themselves for the most part and you don't really see them out on the weekends. Can really only tell who's an athlete here because they're decked out in all the free shit they get from the school here. Did have a beast of a LB in my econ class, though. Kid was dumb as shit to boot.