Author Topic: Banned from Mayhem's Politics/Religion forum.  (Read 11747 times)

Purge_WTF

Banned from Mayhem's Politics/Religion forum.
« on: June 17, 2006, 07:53:45 PM »
  Yep. Not sure if it's permanent or not, and quite frankly, I don't care if it is or isn't.

You see, after years of witnessing Christina Dugdale passing judgment down to everyone from atop her moral high horse, I finally mustered up the courage to mention the fact that it was fairly obvious that her husband probably didn't get as big as he is just by eating spinach and lots of vitamin B-12 and that using illegal anabolics was contrary to the Gospel. Christina then asked me to show her some passages from the Good Book that would support my claim, and she was presumably taken aback when I did just that (Romans 13:1-7). After visiting a few other webpages, I came back to Mayhem to find my account in the Religion/Politics forum frozen. Hey, the truth hurts. But, as John 8:32 says.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Banned from Mayhem's Politics/Religion forum.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 07:55:38 PM »
Dude, we already know what its like over there. Why did you bother even going there in the first place?
God forbid you tell them the truth and make a reasonable argument.
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 07:56:06 PM »
so you were suspended for answering a question correctly, when asked by a mod.  dat's mayhem for ya.  

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »
I've made that point before..... the whole religious thing is a front. A front that allows these people to do the things the want, without the guilt, since they are forgiven in the end.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Bast175

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 07:59:51 PM »
That website is for transexuals, bruh.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »
  Yep. Not sure if it's permanent or not, and quite frankly, I don't care if it is or isn't.

You see, after years of witnessing Christina Dugdale passing judgment down to everyone from atop her moral high horse, I finally mustered up the courage to mention the fact that it was fairly obvious that her husband probably didn't get as big as he is just by eating spinach and lots of vitamin B-12 and that using illegal anabolics was contrary to the Gospel. Christina then asked me to show her some passages from the Good Book that would support my claim, and she was presumably taken aback when I did just that (Romans 13:1-7). After visiting a few other webpages, I came back to Mayhem to find my account in the Religion/Politics forum frozen. Hey, the truth hurts. But, as John 8:32 says.....

I think the question to you should be......how do you know he's taking ILLEGAL anabolics?? Seems you're the one passing judgement!

Bast175

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2006, 08:02:05 PM »
whatever intenseone.  Then his doctor is ILLEGALLY prescribing them (at least misusing the privilege to prescribe drugs), which is wrong for Mark to accept.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2006, 08:03:50 PM »
I've made that point before..... the whole religious thing is a front. A front that allows these people to do the things the want, without the guilt, since they are forgiven in the end.  ::)
Totally agree on this front... as an atheist I have arguments with religos all the time about this lack of personal accountability.

a wise man once said:

"I don't believe in jesus, I only believe in myself"

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2006, 08:04:17 PM »
I think the question to you should be......how do you know he's taking ILLEGAL anabolics?? Seems you're the one passing judgement!

Okay, let's say he's legal.

What about the shit loads of food he eats? Gluttony, ever hear of it.

What about the narcissistic attitude required to be a pro bber?

What about the posing for gay sites?
HAHA, RON.....

Purge_WTF

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2006, 08:06:24 PM »

Dude, I knew that you were a typical Kool-Aid guzzling Neo-Con dunce, but do you mean to tell me that you're gonna sit there and suggest that he may actually be natural? You make me friggin' sick.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2006, 08:07:51 PM »
whatever intenseone.  Then his doctor is ILLEGALLY prescribing them (at least misusing the privilege to prescribe drugs), which is wrong for Mark to accept.

Good point. Let's face it, even if Mark needed hormone therapy, how much of the other stuff would he really need? You know he's not just using some kind of Test cream.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 08:09:12 PM »
    Dude, I knew that you were a typical Kool-Aid guzzling right-wing dunce, but do you mean to tell me that you're gonna sit there and suggest that he may actually be natural? You make me friggin' sick.

He also believes Rafael Palmeiro was ignorant to his own steroid use. Seriously.
HAHA, RON.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2006, 08:09:46 PM »
    Dude, I knew that you were a typical Kool-Aid guzzling right-wing dunce, but do you mean to tell me that you're gonna sit there and suggest that he may actually be natural? You make me friggin' sick.

hahhhahah I was banned a long time ago.

All of those people are clowns.  I hope the majority get in a fatal bus wreck.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2006, 08:10:10 PM »
She's hot.  I'll believe whatever she says. :D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2006, 08:11:05 PM »
Okay, let's say he's legal.

What about the shit loads of food he eats? Gluttony, ever hear of it.

What about the narcissistic attitude required to be a pro bber?

What about the posing for gay sites?

I agree with that. But as far as the drug thing goes....Dugdale isn't that big of a guy and it's entirely possible to get ripped without taking crap loads of gear. The gluttony part, please describe. What might be gluttony for you might not be for another!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2006, 08:11:48 PM »

All of those people are clowns.  I hope the majority get in a fatal bus wreck.

You would probably need a train wreck, to rid of that many dumb people.......

Could you imagine it, all those fuckers on their way to Ronnie Coleman Weekend.............trai n crash!

LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

Bast175

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2006, 08:12:00 PM »

All of those people are clowns.  I hope the majority get in a fatal bus wreck.

damn dude.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2006, 08:12:52 PM »
So the guy does one bad thing...what's the big deal?

"Christians" *have* to have someone to look down on, otherwise they're not doing their job.  

I don't see anything wrong with them as people or as a couple, though.  

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2006, 08:13:38 PM »
I agree with that. But as far as the drug thing goes....Dugdale isn't that big of a guy and it's entirely possible to get ripped without taking crap loads of gear. The gluttony part, please describe. What might be gluttony for you might not be for another!

You don't think that eating the massive amounts of food required to build and maintain muscle, especially at the pro level, would qualify as gluttony?
HAHA, RON.....

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2006, 08:13:46 PM »

No you moron, I never suggested he was natural!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2006, 08:15:38 PM »
So the guy does one bad thing...what's the big deal?

"Christians" *have* to have someone to look down on, otherwise they're not doing their job.  

I don't see anything wrong with them as people or as a couple, though.  

I don't either. To each their own. It's just that usually the religious folks have the "holier than thou" attitude and pass judgement on everyone else, without looking at themselves first.
HAHA, RON.....

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2006, 08:18:44 PM »
I don't either. To each their own. It's just that usually the religious folks have the "holier than thou" attitude and pass judgement on everyone else, without looking at themselves first.

Which is cool.

They feel 'holier'...I just think they're funnier, especially when the Baptists start trying to convince me that *all* the Jews are going to "Hell", no matter what.  And don't get me started on the Mormons...

Purge_WTF

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2006, 08:19:39 PM »
  I'd like to reiterate that I don't really have any problems with anyone over at Mayhem besides her. I know some of you have had serious issues with them, though.  ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2006, 08:21:47 PM »
You don't think that eating the massive amounts of food required to build and maintain muscle, especially at the pro level, would qualify as gluttony?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluttony

Personally, I think it rediculous to eat that much food when most of can't be assimilated.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2006, 08:23:17 PM »
Which is cool.

They feel 'holier'...I just think they're funnier, especially when the Baptists start trying to convince me that *all* the Jews are going to "Hell", no matter what.  And don't get me started on the Mormons...

Let me tell you.

I know this chick, who is married. She is of course smarter, better lookin', morally correct, holier than thou, etcetera. Well, I just found out this bitch is cheating on her husband, and its not the first time. Yet this bitch has the nerve to act and think that she's better than everybody else. Always preaching and passing judgement on others. Even better, she had to have an abortion last week, because the baby wasn't her husbands.  ::)

Typical religious hypocrite.
HAHA, RON.....