Author Topic: RICHARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 12739 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: RICHARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2007, 12:40:42 PM »
One of the biggest meltdowns in a while, LOL!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2007, 02:24:23 PM »
One of the biggest meltdowns in a while, LOL!

Duhhh...ugh...grunt...sn ort...fart...yuk, yuk, yuk, is dis yet anudder Getbig meltdown...youse meens a pos mor dan a wun hole sentunce/paragrugh lawnn?!

But seriously Doc, I mean I'm merely repeating/copying the same time-worn challenges I've given these yellow-bellied squadfucker gang members for months on-end now...and they are still TOO WEAK AND COWARDLY to take up the CHALLENGE!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2007, 04:42:46 PM »
Dianabol Dballn, you druggie, teenage dumbfuck, the only person you have "exposed" is yourself  for being a weak, cowardly, lying, chickenshit; as CLEARLY described below, AND the only person that has been "owned" is your CHICKENSHIT self!

Both you, and the rest of the chickenshit, cowardly, gang of Getbig squadfuckers, have CONTINUED to DUCK the long-ago posted challenges issued by myself, MindSpin, and The Luke, because YOU, and the rest of your druggie squadfucker gang members, are a bunch of druggie, weak, chickenshit cowards, with a yellow-streak running a mile-wide down your collective backs...

BECAUSE ALL YOU CAN DO IS INTERNET BULLSHIT AND NOTHING ELSE!!

You, and your cowardly druggie squadfucker gang members, are simply a waste of time to continue to reply on these moron-level threads...so I will merely REPEAT (yawn, ho-hum!) the text of some of my earlier posts on this subject...

Dianabol Dballn, you are STRICTLY a miserable sack of LYING, COWARDLY, internet BULLSHIT!!

You, and the rest of your gang of weak, cowardly, squadfucker druggies, were FIRST challenged by ME on these boards in the G&O thread now titled: "Official Savage Pwning of Squad Father & Squad"; with the URL: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=126594.0 (now, on page 12 of that thread); AND to match the feats of strength and legitimate challenges thrown out by MindSpin and The Luke, as well.

In my case, I clearly told you that FIRST you needed to Clean-and-Jerk (C&J) 142-155 lbs. over your illegal drug-bloated bodyweight, as I did OFFICIALLY as a skinny 185 lb., all-natural child, and then I will happily provide "more posted pictures" of myself! 

After all, the mighty Clean-and-Jerk is universally recognized as the KING-OF-LIFTS for nearly 100 years; and not some pathetic "challenge" bench bump/"press" gym lift; where you use maybe 25% of your body's strength (only front deltoids, triceps, pecs) while totally neglecting the REAL core strength of the body...lower/upper back, hips/glutes and legs!

On the aforementioned thread, I documented "out-the-ass" (i.e. as well as anything has ever been documented on the Getbig website!) my 340 lb. C&J...i.e. photos, contest reports, published BB mag. reference sources, etc.,...and, here are the particulars, again...

1959 Tennessee State 198 lb. Olympic Weightlifting Champion and Best Lifter award; as verified in the June, 1960 issue of Strength and Health magazine (the one with Gene Bohaty on the cover); page 62; lifts: military press: 270 lbs., two-hand-snatch: 240 lbs., clean and jerk: 340 lbs , total: 850 lbs.; contest date: 12/5/59; contest location: Frye Institute, Chattanooga, TN...with added supporting photos of the 340 lb. C&J on the aforementioned thread.

I mean, if you can't believe these stark FACTS, then I'm sure you believe that the Holocaust never happened, and that we didn't land men on the moon, as well, you ignorant, druggie, pathetic, chickenshit!

You were FIRST CHALLENGED to match my fully documented ALL-NATURAL weightlifting feat-of-strength in an OFFICIAL Olympic weightlifting contest given all of the additional CHEATING advantages of:

(1) added illegal BB drugs which add approx. 1/3 to your artificial/cheating/fake "strength";

(2) added multi-ply lifting clothing and belts as compared to ONLY my mere single-ply 4-in. wide lifting belt...why, that should add another 50 lbs., at least, to your fake/artificial druggie "strength".

(3) and now, even an extra 13 lbs. of bodyweight "allowance" to make up for the fact that I weighed only 185 lbs. when I lifted the 340 lbs. from floor-to-overhead unassisted, while lifting in the 198 lb. class!  This is because you "don't believe" I weighed only 185 lbs. when I C&J'ed the 340 lbs.

And, with ALL THREE (3) of these added UNFAIR advantages, once again, you still can't match my official, fully documented feat-of-strength as a mere skinny 185 lb., all-natural, child/teenager...because you are a pathetic, weak, druggie, chickenshit/coward, with a  yellow-streak running a "mile-wide" down your weak, druggie, back!

But, ALL you can do is STRICTLY internet BULLSHIT...NOTHING ELSE!...AND I'm "CALLING YOU OUT" even though you are "juiced to the gills" with all of your illegal BB drugs, PLUS using all sorts of multi-ply support gear to support your WEAK back/body,  and you STILL CAN'T match my OFFICIAL/DOCUMENTED-OUT-THE-ASS Clean and Jerk lift (AT LEAST 142 lbs. over bodyweight!) made as a mere, drug-free, skinny, CHILD...ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!...because, it is PLAINLY OBVIOUS THAT...

YOU ARE A WEAK, LYING, YELLOW-BELLIED, CHICKENSHIT,...

DRUGGIE!!!

May I perscribe you some Valium??  :'(

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2007, 04:48:50 PM »
Dianabol Dballn, you druggie, teenage dumbfuck, the only person you have "exposed" is yourself  for being a weak, cowardly, lying, chickenshit; as CLEARLY described below, AND the only person that has been "owned" is your CHICKENSHIT self!

Both you, and the rest of the chickenshit, cowardly, gang of Getbig squadfuckers, have CONTINUED to DUCK the long-ago posted challenges issued by myself, MindSpin, and The Luke, because YOU, and the rest of your druggie squadfucker gang members, are a bunch of druggie, weak, chickenshit cowards, with a yellow-streak running a mile-wide down your collective backs...

BECAUSE ALL YOU CAN DO IS INTERNET BULLSHIT AND NOTHING ELSE!!

You, and your cowardly druggie squadfucker gang members, are simply a waste of time to continue to reply on these moron-level threads...so I will merely REPEAT (yawn, ho-hum!) the text of some of my earlier posts on this subject...

Dianabol Dballn, you are STRICTLY a miserable sack of LYING, COWARDLY, internet BULLSHIT!!

You, and the rest of your gang of weak, cowardly, squadfucker druggies, were FIRST challenged by ME on these boards in the G&O thread now titled: "Official Savage Pwning of Squad Father & Squad"; with the URL: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=126594.0 (now, on page 12 of that thread); AND to match the feats of strength and legitimate challenges thrown out by MindSpin and The Luke, as well.

In my case, I clearly told you that FIRST you needed to Clean-and-Jerk (C&J) 142-155 lbs. over your illegal drug-bloated bodyweight, as I did OFFICIALLY as a skinny 185 lb., all-natural child, and then I will happily provide "more posted pictures" of myself! 

After all, the mighty Clean-and-Jerk is universally recognized as the KING-OF-LIFTS for nearly 100 years; and not some pathetic "challenge" bench bump/"press" gym lift; where you use maybe 25% of your body's strength (only front deltoids, triceps, pecs) while totally neglecting the REAL core strength of the body...lower/upper back, hips/glutes and legs!

On the aforementioned thread, I documented "out-the-ass" (i.e. as well as anything has ever been documented on the Getbig website!) my 340 lb. C&J...i.e. photos, contest reports, published BB mag. reference sources, etc.,...and, here are the particulars, again...

1959 Tennessee State 198 lb. Olympic Weightlifting Champion and Best Lifter award; as verified in the June, 1960 issue of Strength and Health magazine (the one with Gene Bohaty on the cover); page 62; lifts: military press: 270 lbs., two-hand-snatch: 240 lbs., clean and jerk: 340 lbs , total: 850 lbs.; contest date: 12/5/59; contest location: Frye Institute, Chattanooga, TN...with added supporting photos of the 340 lb. C&J on the aforementioned thread.

I mean, if you can't believe these stark FACTS, then I'm sure you believe that the Holocaust never happened, and that we didn't land men on the moon, as well, you ignorant, druggie, pathetic, chickenshit!

You were FIRST CHALLENGED to match my fully documented ALL-NATURAL weightlifting feat-of-strength in an OFFICIAL Olympic weightlifting contest given all of the additional CHEATING advantages of:

(1) added illegal BB drugs which add approx. 1/3 to your artificial/cheating/fake "strength";

(2) added multi-ply lifting clothing and belts as compared to ONLY my mere single-ply 4-in. wide lifting belt...why, that should add another 50 lbs., at least, to your fake/artificial druggie "strength".

(3) and now, even an extra 13 lbs. of bodyweight "allowance" to make up for the fact that I weighed only 185 lbs. when I lifted the 340 lbs. from floor-to-overhead unassisted, while lifting in the 198 lb. class!  This is because you "don't believe" I weighed only 185 lbs. when I C&J'ed the 340 lbs.

And, with ALL THREE (3) of these added UNFAIR advantages, once again, you still can't match my official, fully documented feat-of-strength as a mere skinny 185 lb., all-natural, child/teenager...because you are a pathetic, weak, druggie, chickenshit/coward, with a  yellow-streak running a "mile-wide" down your weak, druggie, back!

But, ALL you can do is STRICTLY internet BULLSHIT...NOTHING ELSE!...AND I'm "CALLING YOU OUT" even though you are "juiced to the gills" with all of your illegal BB drugs, PLUS using all sorts of multi-ply support gear to support your WEAK back/body,  and you STILL CAN'T match my OFFICIAL/DOCUMENTED-OUT-THE-ASS Clean and Jerk lift (AT LEAST 142 lbs. over bodyweight!) made as a mere, drug-free, skinny, CHILD...ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!...because, it is PLAINLY OBVIOUS THAT...

YOU ARE A WEAK, LYING, YELLOW-BELLIED, CHICKENSHIT,...

DRUGGIE!!!

Monster Recycled Meltdown.  You posted that same thread on: March 05, 2007, 12:28:33 AM  

I completely destroyed you.  You are just another teen schmoe wanna be lifter who is in a perpetual state of meltdown.  

Delete your account and start from scratch.  What took you so long to post again, I saw that you were lurking for 11 days with out a single post.  Monster Cock troll.  

Did it take you that long to buy another keyboard after you destroyed it from your last meltdown?  

\

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2007, 08:52:27 PM »
Richard !!!!

Go take a green happy pill and come back in about 20 minutes.

When you get back, all we want to know is the estimated date on the pictures
that you claim are very recent.

That is all, stop reposting your lifting exploits, we are well aware, we've moved on to the pictures now.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2007, 08:56:10 PM »
Monster Recycled Meltdown.  You posted that same thread on: March 05, 2007, 12:28:33 AM  

I completely destroyed you.  You are just another teen schmoe wanna be lifter who is in a perpetual state of meltdown.  

Delete your account and start from scratch.  What took you so long to post again, I saw that you were lurking for 11 days with out a single post.  Monster Cock troll.  

Did it take you that long to buy another keyboard after you destroyed it from your last meltdown? 

Richard2004?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2007, 05:24:50 AM »

Hahahahahhahahahaha..... .Monster lack of anything to say.  Caught you before you edited it.  Silly kids.

I'm was kind of proud of you, I thought you were in remission from making dumbass posts.  We'll see how that works out.

Got any new pics for us?

BTW...Just for you I clean and jerked 1000lbs yesterday just for you.  ::)
\

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2007, 05:54:59 AM »

BTW...Just for you I clean and jerked 1000lbs yesterday just for you.  ::)

Dball........your "package" must be quite sore today huh?  ;D

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2007, 06:04:22 AM »

Well now, I've been away for a while cuz I have other things to do in life beside post on Getbig 24/7...you know, workout, make a living, spend time with my family, do taxes, etc...unlike you, you druggie, teenage, weak, cowardly, LOSER and STRICTLY internet troll/bullshit-artist!!

Oh, and at least this "teen schmoe wanna be lifter" has CLEARLY ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING in the fields of ALL-NATURAL weight-training with provided DOCUMENTED proof on these boards of his weightlifting/bodybuilding achievements...with the obvious development of well-above-average strength and respectable muscular development for an ALL-NATURAL "average joe" of ANY AGE!

Hahahahahaha...the ONLY thing you "have destroyed" in your druggie/feverish mind is YOUR CREDIBILITY/MANHOOD...with the PROOF that, besides being a COWARD, you have NEVER/EVER accomplished anything worthwhile in OFFICIAL/DOCUMENTED Olympic Weightlifting and/or Powerlifting/Bodybuilding competition (UNLIKE myself and Mindspin)!  

In FACT, it is CLEARLY YOU who are the druggie, cowardly, "internet troll", LOSER!

I'm outa here and will be posting on other forums and threads!  It sure has been fun PROVING on these boards (along with MindSpin and The Luke!) what a bunch of unaccomplished druggie, cowardly, losers, and strictly internet trolls, you and the rest of the squadfucker gang are!  

Now, why don't you follow me around on these boards and do your usual moron-mentality flaming, lying, and name-calling...and/or send me your 13th (ooppss...now, your 14th I see...my God, GET A LIFE!?) PM trying to convince me of your PATHETIC "manhood"!?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2007, 05:10:33 PM »
Well now, I've been away for a while cuz I have other things to do in life beside post on Getbig 24/7...you know, workout, make a living, spend time with my family, do taxes, etc...unlike you, you druggie, teenage, weak, cowardly, LOSER and STRICTLY internet troll/bullshit-artist!!

Oh, and at least this "teen schmoe wanna be lifter" has CLEARLY ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING in the fields of ALL-NATURAL weightl-training with provided DOCUMENTED proof on these boards of his weightlifting/bodybuilding achievements...with the obvious development of well-above-average strength and respectable muscular development for an ALL-NATURAL "average joe" of ANY AGE!

Hahahahahaha...the ONLY thing you "have destroyed" in your druggie/feverish mind is YOUR CREDIBILITY/MANHOOD...with the PROOF that, besides being a COWARD, you have NEVER/EVER accomplished anything worthwhile in OFFICIAL/DOCUMENTED Olympic Weightlifting and/or Powerlifting/Bodybuilding competition (UNLIKE myself and Mindspin)!  

In FACT, it is CLEARLY YOU who are the druggie, cowardly, "internet troll", LOSER!

I'm outa here and will be posting on other forums and threads!  It sure has been fun PROVING on these boards (along with MindSpin and The Luke!) what a bunch of unaccomplished druggie, cowardly, losers, and strictly internet trolls, you and the rest of the squadfucker gang are!  

Now, why don't you follow me around on these boards and do your usual moron-mentality flaming, lying, and name-calling...and/or send me your 13th (ooppss...now, your 14th I see...my God, GET A LIFE!?) PM trying to convince me of your PATHETIC "manhood"!?

sounds like you need a good ole fashion punch in the throat. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2007, 05:33:23 PM »

ha ha ha, Yes Chaos, this fool is so deluded, that he takes his old posts scrambles the words around and reposts them. 

He should go play in traffic, or perhaps go dumpster diving for syringes behind the aids clinic.

\

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2007, 06:32:22 PM »

HAHAHA that would be super

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2007, 08:02:05 PM »
RICHARD, WHEN WERE THE FUCKING PICTURES TAKEN?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2007, 07:24:50 AM »
RICHARD, WHEN WERE THE FUCKING PICTURES TAKEN?

If i were a bettin man..I would go with late 70's maybe 78...Judging by the attire, color of pics and the edges of the pic.. Coupled with the fact that he brought out the scrap book of his "power lifting" titles. I would venture to guess that those old ass pics were in there also. Just a hunch

Im something like Columbo..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2007, 07:35:05 AM »
Richard, I've paid close attention to this issue and have read all the posts and am now concluding that you love cock, period.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2007, 04:10:03 PM »
I'm back Squadsucker gang members!! 

Just couldn't stay away as I'm having too much fun proving what a bunch of druggie, weak-back, chickenshits you ALL are!

But, but, when is ANYONE of the members of Getbig's "Squadsucker gang" going to be MAN ENOUGH to match my OFFICIAL-Olympic-weightlifting-contest/FULLY-DOCUMENTED-OUT-THE-ASS (on Getbig's boards!) Clean-and-Jerk of 155 lbs. over bodyweight! ::)

I mean, after all, my 340 lb. C&J was OFFICIALLY done TOTALLY drug-free, as a skinny 185 lb. teenage CHILD, wearing ONLY a 4-in. wide lifting belt!!   The squat clean phase of this lift was done by pulling the bar from the floor-to-the-shoulders w/o touching the body on the way up AT ALL!

I mean, I'm giving you Squadsucker gang members all the ADDED artificial/cheating advantages of using BB drugs and multi-ply support clothing to help you match my long-ago (1959) feat of ALL-NATURAL athletic strength...AND YOU STILL CAN'T DO IT...ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!

I mean this is a weightlifting/bodybuilding board/forum...not just an INTERNET BULLSHIT one!!??

Gosh, I'm not asking you Squadsucker gang members to match my ADULT (at a 210 lb. bwt.) gym lifts of 310 lb. power clean and military press (NO foot movement power clean and military press with knees locked!), 340 lb. power clean and push-press (no foot movement!), 605 lb. top-of-thighs-parallel-to-floor back squat, 520 lb. front squat (same depth!), 620 lb. deadlift, AND 1,015 lb. FRONT-quarter-squat in the power rack...i.e moving the loaded bar about three inches off of the rack pins and supporting it in FRONT-of-the-sternum/on-the-collarbone (!) for several seconds before setting the bar back down on the pins!  ALL of these lifts done as an ALL-NATURAL BBer/lifter wearing ONLY a 4-in. wide single-ply lifting belt!  :o

Uhhh...just match my puny 155 lb. over bwt. C&J (DONE OFFICIALLY) as a mere, skinny, 185 lb., all-natural, CHILD...using all of your artificial/cheating advantages!??   JUST FUCKIN' DO IT!!!

Maybe the reason you druggie, weak, chickenshit. Squadsucker gang members can't match my lifting feats of ALL-NATURAL strength, done as a MERE CHILD (!), is that you spend too much time fag cock-sucking, like Kiwiol obviously does, and not enough time training!?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2007, 04:13:19 PM »
epic cut and paste of the same post 6,458,713 times.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2007, 04:25:30 PM »

JUST FUCKIN' DO IT!!! 

Do something in your life, Squadsucker, besides STRICTLY INTERNET BULLSHIT!!??

And, how about you too...Count, Drakje, HavenBULLSHIT, Chaos, Big_Mal, "Benny", Kiwoli, etc., are ANY of you "juiced-to-the gills", ARTIFICIAL/DRUGGIE "strongmen" MAN ENOUGH to match my all-natural CHILDHOOD feat of strength!??

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2007, 04:26:23 PM »

Yes Squadfather, As I have completed reduced this guy into a broken record, I even Pm'd him an offer to let him off the hook, only condition being that he stay off the V.  However he never so I took the offer off the table.  Until a new picture is posted I am claiming the Owning.
\

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2007, 04:30:55 PM »
Yes Squadfather, As I have completed reduced this guy into a broken record, I even Pm'd him an offer to let him off the hook, only condition being that he stay off the V.  However he never so I took the offer off the table.  Until a new picture is posted I am claiming the Owning.

Uhhh...you will ONLY only "own me" when you CAN outlift me...which you will NEVER do!...cuz ALL you can do is STRICTLY INTERNET BULLSHIT and NOTHING ELSE!!

But hey, keep sucking that Squadsucker gang cock, along with taking your BB drugs, and maybe you, too, will "get strong" some day!??

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2007, 04:35:12 PM »
Uhhh...you will ONLY only "own me" when you CAN outlift me...which you will NEVER do!...cuz ALL you can do is STRICTLY INTERNET BULLSHIT and NOTHING ELSE!!

But hey, keep sucking that Squadfucker gang cock, along with taking your BB drugs, and maybe you, too, will "get strong" some day!??
are you this big of an asshole in real life?

if so I feel bad for anyone who comes close enough to smell the bullshit on your breath.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2007, 04:54:11 PM »

But hey, keep sucking that Squadsucker gang cock, along with taking your BB drugs, and maybe you, too, will "get strong" some day!??

Clearly you are a deluded kid pretending to be an old man, you are challenging me to a lift that I (and yourself outside of your internet life neither have you ever) have ever trained, I am not an Olympic Lifter.  However all lifters Benchpress and you never talk about your bench.  I'm sure you at your claimed best one rep max could never compare to my second warm up set. 

Keep dreaming clown.
\

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2007, 05:27:13 PM »
Clearly you are a deluded kid pretending to be an old man, you are challenging me to a lift that I (and yourself outside of your internet life neither have you ever) have ever trained, I am not an Olympic Lifter.  However all lifters Benchpress and you never talk about your bench.  I'm sure you at your claimed best one rep max could never compare to my second warm up set. 

Keep dreaming clown.

OBVIOUSLY, all of those BB and rec. drugs you have taken have destroyed you brain cells and reasoning/logic abilities (e.g. like stated in the April, 2007 issue of Iron Man mag., article on page 258)!!

I mean I've posted on another thread FULLY DOCUMENTED DETAILED pics., contest reports, and complete BB mag. references!!  Damn, how much more can I CLEARLY DOCUMENT my official contest lifts (http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=126594.0 -page 12)!??  Evidently, like Dina once said (words to the effect), "trying to communicate/reason with you is like trying to communicate/reason with a doorknob"!

But again, and again, and again...ALL you have "OFFICIALLY-DOCUMENTED/EVER-DONE" is STRICTLY INTERNET BULLSHIT on these boards...AND NOTHING ELSE!!!

Did you say the "bench bump/bounce"...with spotter support/help, a bench shirt, chest bounce and hip bridge off bench, using what...20-25% of the body's strength!!!  Hahahahaha...yeah, a "real man's lift"!??

You know Dballn, throughout the long RICH 150-odd years of strength-challenge/testing history, there have been only TWO real lifts that have been the UNIVERSAL tests of REAL MAN CORE BODY STRENGTH with a plate-loading barbell! 

THE FIRST TRUE CHALLENGE/TEST of barbell strength is the two-hand deadlift (i.e. how much weight can you lift from the ground and stand erect with and hold for several seconds)! 

THE SECOND TRUE CHALLENGE/TEST of barbell strength is how much weight can you lift from the floor-to-overhead unassisted (i.e. the two-hand clean-or continental-jerk).  If you don't know, the "continental method" of getting the barbell from the floor to your shoulders allows you to first pull the weight to your thighs, then to your lifting belt/waist, and then finally to your shoulders, before attempting to jerk-it/push-it overhead and HOLD IT THERE in a CONTROLLED position for several seconds!   Why hell, even though I pulled 340 lbs. from the floor all the way to my shoulders w/o touching my body AT ALL on the way up...why, I'll even allow you to "continental" the weight (142-155 lbs. over your druggie bodyweight) from the floor to your shoulders, prior to trying to jerk/push it overhead!

Sadly, when I did my 620 lb. deadlift at a 210 lb. bwt. it was a gym lift so I can't "prove it"...so, it could "just be another bullshit lift" like most of the all of the others posted on these boards.  BUT, there is obviously/absolutely NO bullshit about my official contest 340 lb. C&J at a 185-198 lb. bwt. (take you pick)!!

So Dballn, prove that you are a MAN and do a REAL MAN'S LIFT for a change!!??  Not some pussy-ass, bed-wetting, lie on your WEAK back, bench bounce/bump lift using 20% of your body's strength while totally neglecting the body's REAL core strength!!

Again, JUST FUCKIN' DO IT and cut the BULLSHIT!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2007, 05:32:54 PM »
OBVIOUSLY, it is because all of those BB and rec. drugs you have taken have destroyed you brain cells and reasoning/logic abilities (e.g. like stated in the April, 2007 issue of Iron Man mag., article on page 258)!!

I mean I've posted on another thread FULLY DOCUMENTED DETAILED pics., contest reports, and complete BB mag. references!!  Damn, how much more can I CLEARLY DOCUMENT my official contest lifts (http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=126594.0 -page 12)!??

But, again and again and again...ALL you have EVER "OFFICIALLY/DOCUMENTED/DONE" is STRICTLY INTERNET BULLSHIT on these boards...AND NOTHING ELSE!!!

Did you say the "bench bump/bounce"...with spotter support/help, a bench shirt, chest bounce and hip bridge off bench, using what...20-25% of the body's strength!!!  Hahahahaha...yeah, a "real man's lift"!??

Like Dina said once, "it's like trying to communicate with a doorknob"!!

>:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2007, 10:35:11 AM »

>:(

Now, now, Chaos, you and the rest of your Squadsucker Gang members' IQ numbers are obvious from the moron-level mentality of your posts...you really don't need to actually advertise it!

But hey, keep sucking that Squadsucker Gang cock and I'm sure your IQ will be reduced from ONE down to ZERO!!