Author Topic: Shoot out at welfare office  (Read 5056 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Shoot out at welfare office
« on: December 08, 2011, 05:45:39 AM »
I'm not saying that I think these kids deserved any of what they got, becasue they didn't, but the one kid was posting facebook shit from a cell phone, and her mom ends up killing herself, and wounding her children becasue she got denied food stamps.  I don't understand why the mother would pay for a cell phone when she couldn't afford food.  someone should have taken this bitch out years ago, and given the kids to a family that wanted them.  Oh, BTW, they weren't a black family, in case this was thought to be a racist thread.  http://gma.yahoo.com/girl-posted-facebook-during-7-hour-welfare-office-210445255.html

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Shoot out at welfare office
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 06:53:52 AM »
I'm not saying that I think these kids deserved any of what they got, becasue they didn't, but the one kid was posting facebook shit from a cell phone, and her mom ends up killing herself, and wounding her children becasue she got denied food stamps.  I don't understand why the mother would pay for a cell phone when she couldn't afford food.  someone should have taken this bitch out years ago, and given the kids to a family that wanted them.  Oh, BTW, they weren't a black family, in case this was thought to be a racist thread.  http://gma.yahoo.com/girl-posted-facebook-during-7-hour-welfare-office-210445255.html

This struck me as odd

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 06:58:31 AM »
This struck me as odd

Lol, racist post reported ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 07:13:19 AM »
I'm not saying that I think these kids deserved any of what they got, becasue they didn't, but the one kid was posting facebook shit from a cell phone, and her mom ends up killing herself, and wounding her children becasue she got denied food stamps.  I don't understand why the mother would pay for a cell phone when she couldn't afford food.  someone should have taken this bitch out years ago, and given the kids to a family that wanted them had the kids drowned in a sack like kittens, fuck it they have bad genes.  Oh, BTW, they weren't a black family, in case this was thought to be a racist thread.  http://gma.yahoo.com/girl-posted-facebook-during-7-hour-welfare-office-210445255.html

FIXED!!

Yeah, that also struck me as odd  ???

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 07:15:24 AM »
I dont understand how a women with 2 kids that cant afford shoes gets denied food stamps over and over, yet every minority family I personally know on foodstamps (used to work on a farm and move furniture) gets like 800-1200 dollars a month worth of foodstamps with anywhere from 1 to 5 kids (many with no jobs)

WTF?

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 07:19:26 AM »
This struck me as odd
Seriously, this site should just be renamed to race bait.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 07:23:41 AM »
Oh,The bitch was dumb having a cell phone and no food yes, but the hypocrisy Ive seen from the people that run the HHSC in Texas is legendary.

My wife and I signed up for foodstamps while I was going to college full time and she was working. We got 150 a month for the two of us. Another couple I talked to (They were minority couple) got 600 dollars for the 2 of them a month, neither worked, and they had been on for 2 years, neither going to school, just living off the state (BTW, if you arent working, youre supposed to get your money removed after 1 month, unless your case worker approves it  ::) ::)). When I brought this up to the case worker, she just told me that if I were a minority, had kids and/or wasnt working, that wed get more.

But since I was white, going to school, and my wife worked (barely had enough money to pay rent), we didnt deserve money to eat. Her logic - If I could afford to go to school, then I could afford to eat. If I wanted to eat, I shouldnt be spending money to go to school   ::) Effed up, isnt it?

(This isnt meant to race bait, just to show the hypocrisy of the people that run the HHSC, the system seems biased against whites, not to mention the case workers I dealt with all seemed to treat us like shit, but all the other people I saw them interact with got treated great.)
Not to mention when I answered a couple questions for my wife (she had just moved down here, didnt know our address yet and a couple other things) the case worker actually told me to shut my mouth, that my wife could answer for herself, and that she was tired us us white men talking for our wives and holding them down   :-\ :-\

My wife got pissed and told her that I was perfectly ok to answer for her, and that she didnt know the answers because I took care of the finances, and the bitch had the audacity to tell her she needs to rise up, and not be one of these women that lets the man run her life::)

MikMaq

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 07:29:29 AM »
Oh,The bitch was dumb having a cell phone and no food yes, but the hypocrisy Ive seen from the people that run the HHSC in Texas is legendary.

My wife and I signed up for foodstamps while I was going to college full time and she was working. We got 150 a month for the two of us. Another couple I talked to (They were minority couple) got 600 dollars for the 2 of them a month, neither worked, and they had been on for 2 years, neither going to school, just living off the state (BTW, if you arent working, youre supposed to get your money removed after 1 month, unless your case worker approves it  ::) ::)). When I brought this up to the case worker, she just told me that if I were a minority, had kids and/or wasnt working, that wed get more.

But since I was white, going to school, and my wife worked (barely had enough money to pay rent), we didnt deserve money to eat. Her logic - If I could afford to go to school, then I could afford to eat. If I wanted to eat, I shouldnt be spending money to go to school   ::) Effed up, isnt it?

(This isnt meant to race bait, just to show the hypocrisy of the people that run the HHSC, the system seems biased against whites, not to mention the case workers I dealt with all seemed to treat us like shit, but all the other people I saw them interact with got treated great.)
Why the fuck would you food stamps if your going to school your logic fails. There in theory is loads of people that can't get jobs because they simply lack the mental capacity, however your not one of them, food stamps aren't for the unlucky they're there for those that are useless.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 07:30:44 AM »
Seriously, this site should just be renamed to race bait.

MikMaq

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 07:36:19 AM »
Why the fuck would you food stamps if your going to school your logic fails. There in theory is loads of people that can't get jobs because they simply lack the mental capacity, however your not one of them, food stamps aren't for the unlucky they're there for those that are useless.
Under HHSC rules, youre not even supposed to recieve food stamps if youre not working, so youre completely talking out of your ass.  ::)

Why would I need food stamps if I was going to school? Maybe because I was going to school full time, my wife was working part time, and with her income and my expenditure on paying tuition and books, we had barely enough money to pay rent and bills, and not enough to eat.

My logic fails, so youre saying instead of going to school and try to make a future for my family, I should work a minimum wage job, while others who are perfectly capable of working dont but make assloads?

Your logic fails. Foodstamps arent for the useless, theyre for those that cant afford to eat. There are plenty of other programs for those that are useless/cant work. Seriously where do you come up with some with some of the shit you post?

MikMaq

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 07:40:07 AM »
Under HHSC rules, youre not even supposed to recieve food stamps if youre not working, so youre completely talking out of your ass.  ::)

Why would I need food stamps if I was going to school? Maybe because I was going to school full time, my wife was working part time, and with her income and my expenditure on paying tuition and books, we had barely enough money to pay rent and bills, and not enough to eat.

My logic fails, so youre saying instead of going to school and try to make a future for my family, I should work a minimum wage job, while others who are perfectly capable of working dont but make assloads?

Your logic fails. Foodstamps arent for the useless, theyre for those that cant afford to eat. There are plenty of other programs for those that are useless/cant work. Seriously where do you come up with some with some of the shit you post?

My bad bro, I usually avoid government services. Anyhow why didn't you work while in school surely a conservative such as your self would not approve of handouts for students?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2011, 07:46:56 AM »
  My bad bro, I usually avoid government services. Anyhow why didn't you work while in school surely a conservative such as your self would not approve of handouts for students?
Why does everyone assume Im a conservative because I hate Obama?
No, Im for common sense. I did work on the weekends doing odd jobs, but no one really wanted to employ me when I could only work 2 days a week.
And yes, Im all for helping people who are trying to help themselves, if theyre working, or going to school, and cant afford to eat, thats one thing.

But when people are just sitting on their ass collecting a handout, then hell no take that shit away. The effed up thing is those people get far more money than the people that are actually working/trying to find work, even though they arent supposed to, due to the case workers. (like I said, they flat out told me if I was a minority, or an illegal immigrant theyd give me more money, but since we were white and going too school we must have money somewhere in the family, therefore they gave us next to nothing compared to the others)

Thats the problem Ive seen personally with our welfare, they give way to much to those who simply dont want to work/refuse to work, and practically nothing to those people that are trying but just cant quite pay the bills.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2011, 07:49:34 AM »

You can get a cell phone for $35 a month via Cricket, which I think is a necessary when you have kids.  Anyway, no mother should be denied food stamps in this country.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011, 07:51:11 AM »
No mother should fire guns at her own kids is more like it... This "woman" didnt deserve to live or to give birth to kids. Proof again, not everyone should be allowed to breed. When you cant feed your kids, and fire guns at them I think it's pretty clear somehow it's not a big of a waste if you disapear from the earth's surface.

But as the economies worldwide will collapse one after another these situations are going to repeat themselves more and more often.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 07:52:54 AM »
No mother should fire guns at her own kids ...

Maybe the mother wasn't loved by her father

MikMaq

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 07:53:07 AM »
Why does everyone assume Im a conservative because I hate Obama?
No, Im for common sense. I did work on the weekends doing odd jobs, but no one really wanted to employ me when I could only work 2 days a week.
And yes, Im all for helping people who are trying to help themselves, if theyre working, or going to school, and cant afford to eat, thats one thing.

But when people are just sitting on their ass collecting a handout, then hell no take that shit away. The effed up thing is those people get far more money than the people that are actually working/trying to find work, even though they arent supposed to, due to the case workers. (like I said, they flat out told me if I was a minority, or an illegal immigrant theyd give me more money, but since we were white and going too school we must have money somewhere in the family, therefore they gave us next to nothing compared to the others)

Thats the problem Ive seen personally with our welfare, they give way to much to those who simply dont want to work/refuse to work, and practically nothing to those people that are trying but just cant quite pay the bills.
Meh I'll keep that in mind that your not conservative next time around.

But anyhow who the fuck is for lazy fucks getting free money, nobody can stand that shit, but it's impossible to manage that shit, and students should never be considered for food stamps. Anyhow I'm out start a thread about politics if you wanna get into this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011, 07:53:59 AM »
Meh I'll keep that in mind that your not conservative next time around.

But anyhow who the fuck is for lazy fucks getting free money, nobody can stand that shit, but it's impossible to manage that shit, and students should never be considered for food stamps. Anyhow I'm out start a thread about politics if you wanna get into this.

Oh that is pure bullshit and you know it.   

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 07:55:17 AM »
No mother should fire guns at her own kids is more like it... This "woman" didnt deserve to live or to give birth to kids. Proof again, not everyone should be allowed to breed. When you cant feed your kids, and fire guns at them I think it's pretty clear somehow it's not a big of a waste if you disapear from the earth's surface.

But as the economies worldwide will collapse one after another these situations are going to repeat themselves more and more often.

My point is, a single man can get $110 a month in food stamps if he isn't working, so it's beyond me how they can turn down a mother.  I know she shouldn't turn a gun on her children, but you are correct about the economy.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2011, 07:56:03 AM »
Why didn't this family get any help though?

MikMaq

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2011, 07:57:24 AM »

Oh that is pure bullshit and you know it.   
Students shouldn't get food stamps, unless it's from some agency for students, and there's very few people that are a fan of people abusing welfare. The problem is it is very hard to manage such programs in a way to cut out the true leeches.  Anyhow man again I am done.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2011, 07:57:27 AM »
By the way who, where, is the father?

::)

Mature, spiritual adults sacrify themselves for their offsprings,
immature atheist "adults" sacrify their offsprings for themselves.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2011, 07:58:23 AM »

Not to mention when I answered a couple questions for my wife (she had just moved down here, didnt know our address yet and a couple other things) the case worker actually told me to shut my mouth, that my wife could answer for herself, and that she was tired us us white men talking for our wives and holding them down   :-\ :-\

My wife got pissed and told her that I was perfectly ok to answer for her, and that she didnt know the answers because I took care of the finances, and the bitch had the audacity to tell her she needs to rise up, and not be one of these women that lets the man run her life.  ::)

And what makes you so fucking special? millions of people are in school full time. Deal with it and get a job,or take out a loan,get financial aid like the rest of us..

You collecting food stamps is appalling. Most if not every employer is doing background checks and this could be the make or break.

MikMaq

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2011, 08:00:07 AM »
And what makes you so fucking special? millions of people are in school full time. Deal with it and get a job,or take out a loan,get financial aid like the rest of us..

You collecting food stamps is appalling. Most if not every employer is doing background checks and this could be the make or break.
Ding dong. Shockwave is one of those right wing hypocrits ex junky, food stamp recipient while in school, etc. He rewrites the rules to fit his lifes story, and no one elses.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2011, 08:01:50 AM »

Youre missing the fucking point. My point was she was not recieving money because the case workers discriminate, plain and simple.
As far as my life goes, I was working, on the weekends, I refuse to take out a loan, and my wife was working. We live in a 1 bedroom efficiancy and pay for everything, its the way it is. Yeah, how dare I apply for food stamps while I put myself through college, my wife works, and we still cant quite pay the bills, but its cool for someone who refuses to work sit at home and collect a check from the office. I have financial aid, AND im paying the difference in my tuition, so go fuck yourself.