Author Topic: Vince Taylor Training  (Read 8139 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Vince Taylor Training
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 12:13:22 PM »
PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HEATHS ARMS AND FOREARMS...VINCE LOOKED PRETTY UNREAL DELTS DOWN TO WRISTS...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 12:53:40 PM »
VT keeping it real on the diet mobile. good thing steroids don't affect the gall bladder. I guess he's not with a supplement company or wasn't at the time. This is totally against industry doctrine! maybe he's sponsored by coca cola? :)
"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 01:23:17 PM »
I've seen Vince train many many many times and have worked out with him a couple of times.  I can honestly say that for that video he must have taken cheque drops, halotestin, and some Mama's-Getting-Mad medicine because in real life he never trained that hard at all.    Never really broke a sweat most of the time.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2013, 01:30:39 PM »
I've seen Vince train many many many times and have worked out with him a couple of times.  I can honestly say that for that video he must have taken cheque drops, halotestin, and some Mama's-Getting-Mad medicine because in real life he never trained that hard at all.    Never really broke a sweat most of the time.

Are you shitting me ??? Wow !

Gotta love gentetics, I guess ! Hahahaha !

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2013, 02:53:41 PM »
if only he used the machine the proper way , he would of developed a Top 3 Olympia Back

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2013, 04:27:42 PM »
these blokes here don't get it......they are all about deads...benches and squats......they don't realize that taylor has been doing this for a zillion years and he knows his body......and he has used many exercises and rep schemes over the years.....and slowly over time he found what works for him.

most of these kids here think that taylor can eat cupcakes and shoot winny v and viola.....you have a world class physique.

the joke is on those that think this way.

vince taylor and many others......train smart and train sensibly and know what they are doing.......but you can't tell it to these so called "experts".

65stew

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2013, 05:02:17 PM »

Has anyone tried Vince's Powerballz?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 07:21:39 PM »
Pretty much goes to show you can just jack around with the weights and get/keep gains, as long as hormones are in order. 

This^^^These guys all built their base with heavy fukcing weights and then kept upping the dose and did lazier workouts as they got older and added more machines.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2013, 07:24:43 PM »
This^^^These guys all built their base with heavy fukcing weights and then kept upping the dose and did lazier workouts as they got older and added more machine
you friggin moron......yates always used hammer strength machines.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2013, 07:53:32 PM »
This^^^These guys all built their base with heavy fukcing weights and then kept upping the dose and did lazier workouts as they got older and added more machines.

Vince never trained heavy.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2013, 08:31:10 PM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2013, 06:12:04 AM »
VT better than Dexter Mutan Jackson.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH