Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Dead Pool 2022
« Last post by Gym-Rat on Today at 02:14:25 AM »

Loved these guys back in the day, saw them in Boston (The Channel Club) a couple of times... PIP.

https://blabbermouth.guy-steve-grimmett-dead-at-62

Gossip & Opinions / Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Last post by Matt on Today at 02:13:24 AM »
Nobody stronger than Matty on this board..

And now he's huge as well!

Thanks Kwon! It's great to have you back. We lost a few good men for a minute there!  ;D

There are a few freaks on the board, but for pound-for
-pound strength...I'd be almost certain of that.  :) And certain lifts, I do think I may have them. I'd love to get that 225x30 bench press, but it may be slightly harder than I expected. Even if I get 26-27-28...I'd be pleased with that.

Regarding the cycle...I have to say, I'm getting a kick out of this new look! I'd actually like to look like this again, even though I said this cycle was a one-off.

I'll have to talk to my doctor about TRT...but I'd quite enjoy looking like this again IF it's not a major compromise to my health! It's something to think about - every choice we make is a trade-off, basically. But strictly speaking for apperance, I much prefer this to my 170-lb hypochondriac size.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Last post by Mayday on Today at 02:11:18 AM »
US flew another military plane with US officials on board to Taiwan.

Gotta give Americans credit, when you lot give no fucks no really give no fucks.
Honestly this place is awesome the machines are shockingly high quality I have used 2 and both were great you can just tell high end stuff. Its open 24/7 and dirt cheap they are even playing Rat in a Cage On the stereo system
I wish every Planet Fatness would burn to the fucking ground.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Last post by NarcissisticDeity on Today at 01:55:31 AM »
 :)
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Series finale of Better Call Saul...
« Last post by Gym-Rat on Today at 01:42:37 AM »
IMO (only) things went downhill a bit when they switched to the last-few black & white episodes, feels like its rushing to an ending.
After a very-slow build-up of six seasons. Still the best thing on TV, and sad to see it go..
Gossip & Opinions / Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Last post by Gym-Rat on Today at 01:40:34 AM »
Yup! And I was a darn good one too. Also, I was well paid including having top notch benefits. Are you trying to "job shame" me? LOL! I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Although I am not filthy rich like so many Getbiggers, I live well...well above the average. And I've never won the lottery, although I wouldn't mind it if I did.

Prime, did you have summers off also? OR did you still need to work during the summer.
I imagine the job was fairly stress-free.

"Rich" is about having a great "pay to debt" ratio, living well, etc.

I paid off my house over a decade ago, and no car payments or college payments (planned properly from their births for both of my kids college accounts, piece of cake).
Im very far from being "rich" but I feel as though I am,  8)
Gossip & Opinions / Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Last post by SF1900 on Today at 01:29:02 AM »
Has no clue how to train.....8 total sets for a huge bodypart like upper back.... then does the same 8 sets for a tiny bodypart such as biceps, which just got indirectly targeted during the back "workout"...then just a mere 4 sets for triceps as opposed to the 8 sets for biceps, even though triceps are 2/3 of the upper arm.

Fucking novice!!  ;D

I`m gonna` start pointing out all the flaws in his routines.....maybe he`ll learn something about training for proportion.

BHANKS does not need to do much in the gym since hes on a boat load of drugs.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Predator - Then and Now
« Last post by falco on Today at 01:26:38 AM »
Watched yesterday. Much better than expected.

Props on being able to make that ugly beast even more hideous than the original.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: The Fake Vaccine - 10 Million Dollar Settlement
« Last post by Gym-Rat on Today at 01:25:41 AM »
Meme time like Oak, like they mean anything  ::) ::)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10