Author Topic: peanut butter when you are dieting?  (Read 18498 times)

Redwine

• Getbig II
  • Reality is Wrong, Dreams are for Real!
peanut butter when you are dieting?
« on: October 31, 2007, 10:22:13 AM »
can any1 tell me.. why peanut butter must be taken when you are on diets? many of em told me.. i should consume peanut butter tog wit my meals.. but i dont know why..
Make It Simple!

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
Re: peanut butter when you are dieting?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 06:22:42 PM »
probaly for extra fats, im assuming they are assuming your on a low carb diet and in change are increasing your healthy fats for the missing carb calories? possibility

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 08:13:31 PM »
Tell ya what is actually good, mix 3/4 tsp peanut butter with a scoop of protein powder and add a touch of water to help mix. I ate that all the time if i needed a break from just a plain shake :), tastes great too ;D.

Redwine

• Getbig II
  • Reality is Wrong, Dreams are for Real!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 07:13:02 PM »
It also helps to satisfy hunger while providing quality nutrients.
agreed bro it really helps satisfy hunger
Make It Simple!

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 08:05:47 PM »
I have also heard it helps to slow digestion :)

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 10:44:02 PM »
Stay away from wacky advice.

Peanut Butter is "allowed" in certain cases within reason, but definitely not "required".

If you're "dieting" and having more than one tablespoon of peanut butter a day, there's something seriously wrong.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 11:09:00 PM »
Stay away from wacky advice.

Peanut Butter is "allowed" in certain cases within reason, but definitely not "required".

If you're "dieting" and having more than one tablespoon of peanut butter a day, there's something seriously wrong.

Yeah very true, thats what i was saying here, as long as you are only having a touch i think its ok, just helps to kill the hunger pains in a fix ;).

mix 3/4 tsp peanut butter with a scoop of protein powder and add a touch of water to help mix.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 09:08:01 PM »
I use it to add some healthy fats, and it really helps quench cravings.  Just dont take in too much of it......Tablespoon or two between meals. 

I also use it to mix in with protien shakes and oatmeal, adds some much needed flavor. 

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 07:35:43 PM »
not to step on peoples toes here, because everyone is entitled to their opinions but

Peanut butter makes you fat!  It really does. I dont see the need for it at all unless you are seriously eating low carbs, and are in great shape and way ahead of schedule.

i was eating a bit here and there to try to slow myself down, because i was way ahead of schedule. Or I eat it as a cheat. When you first start dieting and are trying to lose weight and get lean, avoid it! my opinion only guys, alex a
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 02:05:10 PM »
neither of you guys are natural.

fats are completely useless for someone injecting testosterone into their bodies. for you guys...protein and carbs are all you should be intaking. and with any amount of significant carb intake, nobody should have high fat intake. BUT, fats are just a just as good source of energy calories as carbs are...   and in a natural bodybuilder going high protein/high fat will be MUCH BETTER than going high protein/high carb. do you know why? because fats promote and are essential for  TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION..., without fats in the diet...a natty bb'r wont have adequate levels of testpsterone...  increasing fat intake will increase testosterone, which increases protein synthesis, decreases body fat, and the fat will decrease appetite.  

but your right, eating fats means you cant eat carbs; and conversly..eating carbs means you cant eat fats...certain veggies like broccoli and cauliflower and green beans are okay for high fat diets, and certain fats like omega 3's and cla are okay for high carb... any release of insulin will cause the body to immidietly shut down fat utilization and thus start to store all of that ingested fat as adipose tissue untill the insulin levels go back down to NORMAL. so carbs and fats dont mix.   but fats by themselves are much better than carbs by themselves. for a NATURAL, that is.

for a NATURAL bodybuilder... its best to eat a NATURAL diet for a NATURAL human being.  (meat, eggs, veggies).   for a SYNTHETIC bodybuilder...its best to to SYNTHETIC foods...because your a SYNTHETIC human being (fat free proteins and processed carbs like oatmeal and brown rice and wheat bread)

get it?

...go back to the juicing board where your knowledge is actually helpful. i have a question over there that no one is answering and id love for some competitors with knowledge on drugs to answer it.  

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 06:23:50 PM »

oh wow..  hah.  Let's see your pics again..

There is no difference between a natural bodybuilder and a "SYNTHETIC human being"  The body works the same..
Your brain needs carbs, maybe that's what's wrong with you..  I've been in the game a long time and I won't even get into how wrong you are.  Not worth my time, so keep eating those fats and also keep posting those pics of yours..
the brain doesn't need carbs. thats ridiculous. go read a book, moron.and no the body doesnt work the same in somebody on the juice versus a natural body. in a natural...we need to optimize testosterone production through diet...in a juicing bodybuilder your body doesnt produce any testosterone no matter what you eat...your just injecting it straight in. eating fats will do nothing at all for your testosterone levels...so there would be absolutely no advantage to eating fats over carbs for a juicing bodybuilder.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 07:29:27 PM »
the brain doesn't need carbs. thats ridiculous. go read a book, moron.and no the body doesnt work the same in somebody on the juice versus a natural body. in a natural...we need to optimize testosterone production through diet...in a juicing bodybuilder your body doesnt produce any testosterone no matter what you eat...your just injecting it straight in. eating fats will do nothing at all for your testosterone levels...so there would be absolutely no advantage to eating fats over carbs for a juicing bodybuilder.

Wow, you really are not from this planet are you?

How would you know what a natural bodybuilder or a LOL, "syntentic person" needs anyway? Do you even know what Organic Chemistry is?? That is a subject you might want to look into.

Lots of guys have answered your post at the steroid board but you refuse to listen to anybody and just insult those that have tried to help you. You need to back off man, tone it down a bit or no one will help you again. Keep it simple man.

Synthetic person, wow... :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 08:13:17 PM »

Mr. Jizz Load, you are showing yourself to be one card short of a full deck. Seriously, I worry about you. Are you medicated? Do you really believe you know all the things you seem to claim you do?  :o
I hate the State.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2007, 09:36:04 AM »
Mr. Jizz Load, you are showing yourself to be one card short of a full deck. Seriously, I worry about you. Are you medicated? Do you really believe you know all the things you seem to claim you do?  :o
well in this case....yes...i do know all that i claim.

i simply am 100% correct on this point(in this thread).

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2007, 10:29:13 AM »
well in this case....yes...i do know all that i claim.

i simply am 100% correct on this point(in this thread).

I'm sure you've said you're a college student before, but I guess I must be low on fats or carbs or whatever so just remind me.  What year of med school are you in again?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 01:41:42 AM »
for ur cns to function properly, u need no less than 60g carbs per day.

hope this helps.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 08:27:14 AM »
for ur cns to function properly, u need no less than 60g carbs per day.

hope this helps.
no thats incorrect. your a jackass.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 09:07:39 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2007, 12:37:36 PM »
 :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2007, 03:27:17 PM »
no thats incorrect. your a jackass.

And you are an illiterate, uneducated buffoon.
I hate the State.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 03:36:57 PM »
And you are an illiterate, uneducated buffoon.

Are you referring to candi as this, Trap?

Buffoon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term Buffoon is used to define someone who provides amusement through inappropriate appearance and/or behavior. Strictly, a buffoon describes a "ridiculous, but nevertheless amusing person." In the broad terms, a buffoon is a clownish, publicly amusing person, such as a court jester. In the more modern sense, the term is frequently used in a derogatory sense to describe someone considered a public fool, or someone whose inappropriately vulgar, bumbling, or ridiculous behavior is a source of general amusement.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 03:53:39 PM »
Are you referring to candi as this, Trap?

Buffoon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term Buffoon is used to define someone who provides amusement through inappropriate appearance and/or behavior. Strictly, a buffoon describes a "ridiculous, but nevertheless amusing person." In the broad terms, a buffoon is a clownish, publicly amusing person, such as a court jester. In the more modern sense, the term is frequently used in a derogatory sense to describe someone considered a public fool, or someone whose inappropriately vulgar, bumbling, or ridiculous behavior is a source of general amusement.

Indeed I am, incorporating all the ambiguity of the word. Seriously, Canned Jizz Load claims to be a straight A college student, yet cannot string an English sentence together without brutally maiming the language. White Trash Supreme.  ::)
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 03:55:17 PM »
:)

Yes, you look much better but even at 3% bodyfat you would still be illiterate white trash of the highest caliber.
I hate the State.

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2007, 09:22:54 AM »
you obviously know what your doing armz. can you give us a sample diet

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2007, 12:43:23 PM »

Keep thinking the way you do..  You'll look like shit as always.. 

PS...    The brain needs carbs..   AND I've been clean for 3 years now..  Body still acts the same, you Flex magazine reading idiot..
the brain does not need carbs. YOU are the idiot. and flex magazine is for fags...

im an MD reader. :)