Author Topic: What good = Islam contributing to humanity today?  (Read 1116 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
What good = Islam contributing to humanity today?
« on: April 05, 2008, 08:30:56 AM »
Anything? ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: What good = Islam contributing to humanity today?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 02:30:12 PM »
nothing..but in total death toll me think christians still lead..

ie Bush...he's going gods work !
carpe` vaginum!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 09:18:13 PM »
I hate the State.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 06:35:13 PM »
What good = Islam contributing to humanity today?

Not a damn thing.

Unless, of course, you consider terrorist bombings of civilians in the middle east and the trampling of individual liberty in Europe a good thing.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 12:02:43 AM »
maybe they believe in not contributing anything to humanity?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 08:09:24 AM »
At this point, Debussey has not found anything positive that Islam contributes (except for an "identity" in certain populations, which at the same time keeps these populations in the stone age while promoting a bunch of negative crap) to humanity.

It seems like more and more people are getting tired of the muslims/Islam, and more and more people = leaving the religion. Debussey read somewhere that more people converted from Islam to christianity during the last 1 - 2 years, than the total number of converts (Islam -> Christianity) from the last 20 years before that.

In this day and age, the barbaric Islam = non civilized and outdated. Simply, the values and "systems" it provides is both illogical, keeps a society down in the gutter (except if they have oil), and creates misery and hate (hello Osama). Modern muslims might behave properly and intelligently, but the majority of the muslim world does not, and the proof is in the pudding. You can not blaim all of their problems on poverty and outside factors, it is mainly them, no question about it.

Islam is cool because it provides excellent sociological study potential for the behavioural patterns of homo erectus without there actually being any homo erectus....
I hate the State.