Author Topic: This is the type of physique I strive for.  (Read 139084 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: This is the type of physique I strive for.
« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2010, 03:04:40 PM »
Um...perhaps you missed the memo, but Bay has a good physique, probably one of the better ones on the board. (Out of the non-competitive members)

That's not the point, he seems to think any half decent physique is next to impossible for anyone out there and think's there some super elite genetic mutation phenomena going on that affects pro bodybuilders, I've watched one of my friends (Ben P) turn pro,  and two other friends top NPC level physiques, I wouldn't say their genetics are anything spectacular, they're just CONSISTENT, take a shitload of gear and have been lifting for a long time...  I've said it before and I'll say it again, just like Bob Chick says THERE IS NO SECRET, it's just hard work and dedication (and lots of gear) some idiots just seem to lack motivation and belief in themselves.

Not saying there are people out there with horrible genetics but look at some of the shitty pro's for fuck's sake, king kamali, jeramy freeman, Gaspari they all somehow got their pro cards.. trey lunchbox or whatever his name is..I could go on and on

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2010, 03:57:44 PM »
That's not the point, he seems to think any half decent physique is next to impossible for anyone out there and think's there some super elite genetic mutation phenomena going on that affects pro bodybuilders, I've watched one of my friends (Ben P) turn pro,  and two other friends top NPC level physiques, I wouldn't say their genetics are anything spectacular, they're just CONSISTENT, take a shitload of gear and have been lifting for a long time...  I've said it before and I'll say it again, just like Bob Chick says THERE IS NO SECRET, it's just hard work and dedication (and lots of gear) some idiots just seem to lack motivation and belief in themselves.

Not saying there are people out there with horrible genetics but look at some of the shitty pro's for fuck's sake, king kamali, jeramy freeman, Gaspari they all somehow got their pro cards.. trey lunchbox or whatever his name is..I could go on and on

I think you are lacking some perspective in this. Kamali may have crappy genetics compared to.... Let's say Shawn Ray, but compared to an average person his ability to respond to training and gear is much more amplified.

Jessica Alba is a terrible actress compared to most of Hollywood's main stars, but compared to the random girls you find in z-grade movies, and the typical actress that would show up to random casting calls, she looks quite good in comparison.

Driving down the freeway in heavy traffic might make you feel like the side streets are faster, or like you are just crawling along, but in reality you are still covering more ground at a consistent 15-20 miles an hour then hitting 15-35, and having to stop at lights.

It is simply relative. Just about anyone can be a good bodybuilder, but one needs the right genetics to be a behemoth, at a hard 270+.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2010, 04:07:28 PM »
I think you are lacking some perspective in this. Kamali may have crappy genetics compared to.... Let's say Shawn Ray, but compared to an average person his ability to respond to training and gear is much more amplified.

Jessica Alba is a terrible actress compared to most of Hollywood's main stars, but compared to the random girls you find in z-grade movies, and the typical actress that would show up to random casting calls, she looks quite good in comparison.

Driving down the freeway in heavy traffic might make you feel like the side streets are faster, or like you are just crawling along, but in reality you are still covering more ground at a consistent 15-20 miles an hour then hitting 15-35, and having to stop at lights.

It is simply relative. Just about anyone can be a good bodybuilder, but one needs the right genetics to be a behemoth, at a hard 270+.

Dude I'm in total agreement with you.. but the guys we're talking about and Bay posted aren't a hard 270, take the powerlifting guy (the shotputter) in Bay's fantasy mind this guy is on 10 grams of shit a week and probably 40iu's of growth, but realistically ( I don't know his exact measurements or size) he looks like he's a not so hard 245, sure he looks thick and built but nothing spectacular..

Sure there are elite level guys with insane genetics like Ron Coleman but even he showed no hint of being Mr.O for his first 5 or 6 years as a pro...

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: May 04, 2010, 07:02:11 PM »
 That guy looks way too bulky and musclebound, I wouldn't wanna be that big.

Frank Zane or JC Van Damme is what I want.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 09, 2010, 07:20:20 PM »
That's a great everyday look, easy to maintain without a ton of gear.

::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2010, 07:21:48 PM »

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2010, 08:14:29 PM »
::)

He's a good size. Would prob look big in clothes too.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 09, 2010, 08:48:24 PM »
BTW can I fully hold my head up and admit to my epic delusion back in 08.

Ok... At least we are making progress.   ;D

That leaves Captain Equipoise going over the cliff of delusion all... by... himself.   ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2010, 12:53:22 AM »

That leaves Captain Equipoise going over the cliff of delusion all... by... himself.   ::)
;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2010, 02:46:14 AM »

LOL  :D

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2010, 03:17:22 AM »
Wow..she's smoking  :o

WOW!!! Do you know this girl??

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2010, 01:06:15 PM »

Lol. Bay is brutally raping CE in this thread. Bay is Bubba and Capt' Eq is the fish.
O

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2010, 01:09:41 PM »

Lol. Bay is brutally raping CE in this thread. Bay is Bubba and Capt' Eq is the fish.

LOL you losers keep believing these bodybuilders are magic and out of reach, biggest bunch of underachievers ever assembled.. if you don't believe in yourself, and let's face it none of you do..it doesn't surprise me how pathetic your physiques are..

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2010, 01:13:50 PM »
LOL you losers keep believing these bodybuilders are magic and out of reach, biggest bunch of underachievers ever assembled.. if you don't believe in yourself, and let's face it none of you do..it doesn't surprise me how pathetic your physiques are..

Are you shaking with rage and reading your screen through a blurry haze of tears?

O

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2010, 01:22:48 PM »
Are you shaking with rage and reading your screen through a blurry haze of tears?

Hahaha i couldn't care less, keep aspiring to be a twink

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2010, 01:28:05 PM »
Hahaha i couldn't care less, keep aspiring to be a twink

Your angry and super-quick responses would suggest otherwise. The fact is that you're attacking everyone because they're lampooning your mistake; you said some pro-bodybuilder, GH monster on slin and a slew of AAS had a "nice" "everyday" physique easy to maintain on minimal doses. Surely you can see the the folly of this? It's one thing to insult your getbig cohorts but I think really the anger is because you're embarrassed and Bay made you his bottom boy on this one my friend.

Have a better one!
O

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2010, 01:34:56 PM »
I actually agree with you, maybe achieving a pro's build is a little off but not by much. Not surprising other peoples reactions here though, these are the same people that think the kid from the Twilight movie had to take juice to look like that and same thing with Jake Gyllenhol(sp?) in his new movie.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2010, 01:43:38 PM »
I actually agree with you, maybe achieving a pro's build is a little off but not by much. Not surprising other peoples reactions here though, these are the same people that think the kid from the Twilight movie had to take juice to look like that and same thing with Jake Gyllenhol(sp?) in his new movie.

Thank you!!, this is the only point i was trying to reach.. maybe i overstated with pro, but npc physique for sure.. where do these idiots think these physiques come from? lol  secret nasa laboratory???

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2010, 01:44:10 PM »

hahaha he won't recover

E
E

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2010, 01:45:15 PM »
Your angry and super-quick responses would suggest otherwise. The fact is that you're attacking everyone because they're lampooning your mistake; you said some pro-bodybuilder, GH monster on slin and a slew of AAS had a "nice" "everyday" physique easy to maintain on minimal doses. Surely you can see the the folly of this? It's one thing to insult your getbig cohorts but I think really the anger is because you're embarrassed and Bay made you his bottom boy on this one my friend.

Have a better one!

Hahaha my response was half a line, lol you wrote a whole paragraph...and i'm the one melting down?? hahaha  ::)  ???

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2010, 01:50:12 PM »
hahaha he won't recover

E

go sniff some soiled levrone panties, you don't even lift, hahahaha

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2010, 02:18:35 PM »

Have a better one!

He can't!  That's why I'm raping his ass!  Given that this started back in 2008 and virtually everyone has joined in by now, it's pretty much a gang rape.  In my old neighborhood they'd call this "puttin' a train on him."  ;D

It was fun while it lasted, but I think the damage is done: CE's anus won't recover!  :'(

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2010, 02:26:32 PM »
go sniff some soiled levrone panties, you don't even lift, hahahaha

proof that you won't recover, and I do lift why would you say i don't?

and why are you always mentioning another mans panties ???

E
E

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #198 on: May 10, 2010, 02:45:26 PM »
All this arguing for nothing.

To look like that dude you need the following.

Drugs, training, food, sleep, rinse and repeat......

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #199 on: May 10, 2010, 02:58:57 PM »
Huge without being supidly huge, powerful looking, lean without being stupidly lean and imo an aesthetic physique many can appreciate.

Seen this on the PL board does anyone know who it is? I am assuming a shot putter lol

LOL ;D