Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > History - Stories - and Memories

Stories - Your favorite stories re pros / legends

<< < (4/231) > >>

wes:
The pics that Bix posted have Don up against Ron Thompson Mr. America winner, who was also from Michigan..........as was Samir Bannout and Roger Callard.

619Rules:

--- Quote from: wes on March 15, 2005, 07:18:41 PM ---The pics that Bix posted have Don up against Ron Thompson Mr. America winner, who was also from Michigan..........as was Samir Bannout and Roger Callard.

--- End quote ---
There are many, many BBs that came out of Michigan, and extra ordinary number.

Don Ross used to wear a Powerhouse Gym shirt at Clancy's in 1979-when there was only one Powerhouse Gym.......at the time I just figured Don was from LA and Powerhouse was one of the hardcore gyms in So Cal.....had no idea it was in Michigan and would become a major gym chain. I cant remember if Don was manager at Powerhouse Detroit, but as I recall he was.......

wes:
Yeah,I remember years ago...........way back reading a mag where Ross won the Mr. Michigan.......a lot of famous guys came out of there...........Ron Love was another one!

Bix:

--- Quote from: wes on March 15, 2005, 07:05:17 PM ---Too bad Clayton was a ficticous charachter on ironage with about 5-6 different handles that he would converse with himself with........that`s why he is no longer there!

Don Ross again!!

--- End quote ---

I thought that was a shame to have banned Clayton. Didn't Bill Grant say that he remembered him from back in the days ? So if he were real and had real stories to tell then who should give a f..k if he talked to himself on the board ?

wes:
Bix,I don`t recall Bill having said that but trust me........"Clayton" was someone in the industry who used the "Clayton" personna to hype up his products.........most of the stories were just that......stories.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version