Author Topic: I need some volunteers (regarding hip hop music)  (Read 908 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I need some volunteers (regarding hip hop music)
« on: December 09, 2009, 10:50:20 PM »
So I got a new ipod and want to download bunch o songs to listen while doing cardio.  I'm more into Indie/Alternative rock, but I also want some rap/hip hop songs too because they are good to listen to while doing cardio.  Anyway I don't know the artists I know songs, so I MAY need someone that I can describe a song to, and have them tell me the title or artist.  Let me know if anyone is willing to help me out with this. 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: I need some volunteers (regarding hip hop music)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 10:52:25 PM »
So I got a new ipod and want to download bunch o songs to listen while doing cardio.  I'm more into Indie/Alternative rock, but I also want some rap/hip hop songs too because they are good to listen to while doing cardio.  Anyway I don't know the artists I know songs, so I MAY need someone that I can describe a song to, and have them tell me the title or artist.  Let me know if anyone is willing to help me out with this. 
i was willing to help you...until you mentioned indie/alternative rock.

bench

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 10:58:55 PM »
i was willing to help you...until you mentioned indie/alternative rock.

bench
:( 

In my defense I think I know what you mean.  Some people like Indie rock because they are trying to fit a certain mold or to be "cool" I just like the music.  I look like a normal person and don't fit in anywhere. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 03:48:12 AM »
Can't go wrong with Ghostface. Ghostface always puts one on the grind.  Kanye's last album is good.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 07:05:29 AM »

i was willing to help you...until you mentioned indie/alternative rock rap/hip hop.

bench
RPF
S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 09:17:14 AM »
i was willing to help you...until you mentioned indie/alternative rock rap/hip hop.

bench
RPF
lol   ;D