Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Craig Titus vs. Phil Baroni - the challenge

<< < (2/30) > >>

dawoud23:

--- Quote from: Hendrix on June 25, 2005, 03:35:24 PM ---Some people are born fighters and others lovers and others none of the previous two.I bounced for 5 years and boxed and sparred for the same amount of time though i have currently given both up for Bodybuilding full time.
Titus maybe a born fighter the only way to tell is if he fights.I have put down a Black belt in karate down, 300 pound monsters down in my job of bouncing and there is no way to tell by looking at a man if he can fight its somthing your born with ,controlled aggression.Saying this i have had my jaw broken by a guy weighing 150 i was 220 sparring.
To a degree Fighting can be taught but unless it is born into your DNA fighting is mostly genetics and mental attitude so never write off a someone on there looks or you will be in a whole lot of trouble,that includes Bodybuilders.

--- End quote ---

Well put.

619Rules:

--- Quote from: Hendrix on June 25, 2005, 03:35:24 PM ---Some people are born fighters and others lovers ...

--- End quote ---

I am a lover, not a fighter.......

240 or bust:
You guys didn't hear what happened in that Baroni/Titus fight?

http://www.cnnsi.com/ufc

240 or bust:
ahhhh sheeit. ignore that part about bob chick. I'm playin nice now.

titus, however, deserves what's in there.

Hendrix:

--- Quote from: 619Rules on June 25, 2005, 03:54:19 PM ---I am a lover, not a fighter.......

--- End quote ---
Im the opposite a born fighter and not that much of a lover.When i said i was a retired bouncer is not exactly true, I was sacked and arrested and charged and had my security liscence stripped.If it was not for my shrink i would be in jail now ,i am on dissabilty but thats okay as i can put all my focus into bodybuilding.
By the way 240 i rember reading that a while ago but second time over it still had me in hysterics of laughter, keep up the good work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version