Author Topic: PBW: "THE KAI GREENE INTERVIEW" (Listen Now)  (Read 70622 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Kai Green has NOTHING to say to Oscar!!
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 08:06:12 PM »
Oscar is the dirty lowlife that disguised himself as a trainer/guru and took Kai for a fool while stealing more than half of his contest earnings.

"1"

Gotcha. Never heard of this person.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 08:08:03 PM »
Gotcha. Never heard of this person.

You would never even look in this bastard's direction.  You're a man of class with a solid clientele who swear by your work.  This guy is just a scumbag, plain and simple.

"1"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 08:17:11 PM »
You would never even look in this bastard's direction.  You're a man of class with a solid clientele who swear by your work.  This guy is just a scumbag, plain and simple.

"1"

Thank you.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 08:20:19 PM »
There is a lot more to this story.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2011, 08:22:31 PM »

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2011, 08:24:37 PM »
WHO IS OSCAR??
Oscar Arden. Currently training Vic Martinez. Former guru of Kai and Evan.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2011, 08:32:21 PM »
Oscar is the dirty lowlife that disguised himself as a trainer/guru and took Kai for a fool while stealing more than half of his contest earnings.

"1"

How do you know this? How did he "disguise" himself to someone who knew him well for over twenty years?  ???
!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2011, 08:46:26 PM »
He probably quit supplying grapefruits to Kai something along those lines....

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2011, 09:09:49 PM »

"1"

HE did a Don King on him.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2011, 09:13:57 PM »

"1"

::)

kai was with charles until he decided to hit on his old lady.  the oscar BS is on kai.  he was a clown to give another man 50% of those arnold checks just to carry his grapefruit.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2011, 09:31:10 PM »
isnt the story that oscar took kai off the mean streets of Brooklyn, out of the foster care/instituitonalised system when Kai was a teen. then basically brouhgt Kai up like a son and saves his life from the ghetto?

is that the oscar version of the story?

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2011, 09:37:49 PM »
I've never seen Kai misspell words in such a fashion.  He's likely smarter and more well read than you.

Muy blanco of you el stupido.  "More well read"...you are so predictably ignorant.  I would tell you to go eat shit but that would be akin to cannibalism for you, pal.  Oh what the hell.  Go eat shit you imbecilic little fucktard. ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2011, 09:43:58 PM »
Muy blanco of you el stupido.  "More well read"...you are so predictably ignorant.  I would tell you to go eat shit but that would be akin to cannibalism for you, pal.  Oh what the hell.  Go eat shit you imbecilic little fucktard. ;D
I'm devastated.

!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2011, 09:46:17 PM »
He found a better drug dealer (Farah). Its that simple.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2011, 10:00:15 PM »
I'm devastated.

Wow.  ;D ;D ;D ;D Actually you are just plain ol' stupid.  I'd almost say "West Virginia stupid" but that'd be an insult to those folks.  Its either that or you're giving an Oscar worthy performance and I seriously doubt anyone with that ability would post here.  Nope.  You my inbred little man, are stupid.  Somewhere, a village cries out for you.  You are so stupid that you have to be watered twice a week.  I really have no clue as to what makes you so stupid, but rest assured it's working.  You're one of those guys that doesn't know the meaning of the world "fear", but then, I'll wager you don't know the meaning of a lot of words, do you Mr. Benny Experience Blanco?

Why the "Experience" in the middle of your name?  Because that's the name everyone gives to their mistakes.  Believe me, your parents called and they said you are one big fucking stupid mistake.  You're over your head stupid little man.  So predictable and so stupid.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2011, 10:02:04 PM »
Wow.  ;D ;D ;D ;D Actually you are just plain ol' stupid.  I'd almost say "West Virginia stupid" but that'd be an insult to those folks.  Its either that or you're giving an Oscar worthy performance and I seriously doubt anyone with that ability would post here.  Nope.  You my inbred little man, are stupid.  Somewhere, a village cries out for you.  You are so stupid that you have to be watered twice a week.  I really have no clue as to what makes you so stupid, but rest assured it's working.  You're one of those guys that doesn't know the meaning of the world "fear", but then, I'll wager you don't know the meaning of a lot of words, do you Mr. Benny Experience Blanco?

Why the "Experience" in the middle of your name?  Because that's the name everyone gives to their mistakes.  Believe me, your parents called and they said you are one big fucking stupid mistake.  You're over your head stupid little man.  So predictable and so stupid.

Do you got any poems or short stories? Post them up. Let's see how good of a writer you really are.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2011, 10:26:52 PM »

LOL I didn't bother reading all of that dreck, as it appears emblematic of a getbig:

Ya' see Reeves, I make more money than you do, I am more well-read than you will ever be, and  I possess degrees from schools you could never have dreamed of being accepted by, and I make love to a woman of equal education that would not even look in your direction unless it was under the assumption that you were there to park her Mercedes.  There are many fine men who are self-taught and may not have the "traditional markers of success", and there are outrageously rich hedge fund managers and bankers that are complete assholes. So wealth or lack thereof does not make you a "good person" per se, but I find in this pithy engagement that I should point out that you are...quite frankly...on a lower socio-economic level than the one on which I move. But hey, as an amibitious young buck eager to assert himself, I go ahead and let you strut your stuff. Go ahead and stick out your chest, throw some whimsical words of majesty to impress the lower classes that permeate this board. It ought to be good for a chuckle or two. You write poetry? Lay it on us slick! I want to be impressed.  8) Just bear in mind , that should I GET SERIOUS about humiliating you in all manner of literary verbiage, you will be systematically disected, dismantled, and DESTROYED.
Capiche!
!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2011, 10:29:04 PM »
LOL I didn't bother reading all of that dreck, as it appears emblematic of a getbig:

Ya' see Reeves, I make more money than you do, I am more well-read than you will ever be, and  I possess degrees from schools you could never have dreamed of being accepted by, and I make love to a woman of equal education that would not even look in your direction unless it was under the assumption that you were there to park her Mercedes.  There are many fine men who are self-taught and may not have the "traditional markers of success", and there are outrageously rich hedge fund managers and bankers that are complete assholes. So wealth or lack thereof does not make you a "good person" per se, but I find in this pithy engagement that I should point out that you are...quite frankly...on a lower socio-economic level than the one on which I move. But hey, as an amibitious young buck eager to assert himself, I go ahead and let you strut your stuff. Go ahead and stick out your chest, throw some whimsical words of majesty to impress the lower classes that permeate this board. It ought to be good for a chuckle or two. You write poetry? Lay it on us slick! I want to be impressed.  8) Just bear in mind , that should I GET SERIOUS about humiliating you in all manner of literary verbiage, you will be systematically disected, dismantled, and DESTROYED.
Capiche!

Thanks for the smile, kid. ;D   Oh, and you read what I wrote.  Later, young man.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2011, 10:53:06 PM »
As everyone knows, this past weekend was the Arnold Fitness Festival and, more specifically for bodybuilding fans, The Arnold Classic Pro Bodybuilding Championships. When I set out for Columbus this year, I had many goals, but my main one was to get to the bottom of what's going on with Kai Greene. He's been one of my favorite bodybuilders for several years now, and when I recently heard he was no longer working with long-time friend and mentor Oscar Ardon, and has instead decided to work with prep coach George Farah, I became concerned.  It wasn't because Farah is a bad prep coach/guru, it was because I felt that Oscar

and Kai worked well together, and maybe more than that.  In the least, their story is compelling. Oscar met Kai in the gym when he was just a kid, still living in a group home. They would drive together as teenagers in Oscar's car listening to the Conan movie sound track and dreaming of being on the Olympia stage.  And years later, their friendship helped Kai achieve the pinnacle of the sport they both loved so much.  It certainly is a compelling story! I hated to see it end; so did many others.  Being the nosey yenta that I am, I called Oscar to find out what happened.

Arden responded very openly, "I don't know what happened. We were supposed to talk a few weeks after the [2010] Olympia, but my calls and text messages went unanswered. This is the first I have heard of Kai working with George!"

In a conversation that lasted over an hour, I could tell that Oscar felt hurt by not hearing from Kai.  He felt like Kai was more than a friend; a member of his family.

"If Kai wanted to work with someone else, that's his decision, and regardless, I would support him. I believed our friendship was deeper than that. When Evan [Centopani] decided not to use me this year, I understood; and to this day, we remain friends. I'm happy for his success, just as I would like to see Kai succeed," Oscar added.

Fast forward to the 2011 Arnold... I had a golden opportunity. All the players were in the same place at the same time. This was my chance to find out the real story.

I was backstage at the Arnold Classic men's night show, and both George and Oscar were backstage watching their athletes (George watching Branch; Oscar watching Victor) compete on the big flat screen TV.  As they watched, I slithered next to George and asked:, "Are you prepping Kai this year?" and George answered, "Yes, I've already started helping him for the New York Pro." That really isn't big news as it's been covered extensively on the Internet message boards for over a week by this point.

I asked the big question I had been holding in all weekend: "George, why did Kai leave Oscar?"

Farah immediately replied, "He was ripping him off. Taking 50% of everything he earn!"

At that point Oscar was only a few feet away, but I thought it best to hold off on telling him what Farah said till I did some more checking. I asked two other sources in the know, and they both basically agreed that Kai felt like Oscar was charging him too much.

Last night, I called Oscar to tell him what I was told, and to get his reaction. To put it mildly, Oscar took it poorly. He was very emotional, and had to take 10 minutes to gather himself before giving me his side of the story for the record.

"It is disappointing to hear... Wow... I'm kind of hurt, man. Really hurt. I don't do this for the money. I have helped a lot of athletes... Evan, Kevin English, Desmond Miller, and Victor Martinez, and never taken a dollar. I've invested in them, because I wanted them to succeed."

Oscar then went on to recount training Kai for the New York Pro in 2006 and three shows in 2007, all for no fee. After Kai won the Colorado Pro in 2007 Oscar decided that he had other interests he would like to pursue, and he told Kai that it was time for him to continue on his own.

Oscar recalls, "Kai didn't feel comfortable doing it on his own, and told me that because of the way I assisted him-- training him in the gym,  cooking his meals-- there was no way he would do this without me.  He told me that he wanted to do this 50/50.  I told him, are you sure that's what you want to do, because that's a lot of money? And he told me that if he didn't place, neither of us would get anything."

Oscar continues, "Right from Kai's mouth, he told me that if he didn't place in the money, than he or I don't get anything.  He felt it was a fair deal."

It's important to note that Oscar was getting 50% of Kai's contest winnings; this deal didn't include Kai's magazine deal, his supplement contract, or any appearance fees... the bulk of Kai's earnings. It's also important to note that this deal was done with a handshake; nothing was signed. Oscar insists that if at any time Kai felt like it was unfair, all he had to do was pull him aside and talk to him about it.

I encourage you to listen to ACCESS BODYBUILDING this week and hear the entire interview with Oscar Arden.

After doing the interview, I asked Oscar if he felt some sort of a cathartic release from talking about the whole affair.  His response?  "I feel like a close friend just died."
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2011, 10:57:21 PM »
As everyone knows, this past weekend was the Arnold Fitness Festival and, more specifically for bodybuilding fans, The Arnold Classic Pro Bodybuilding Championships. When I set out for Columbus this year, I had many goals, but my main one was to get to the bottom of what's going on with Kai Greene. He's been one of my favorite bodybuilders for several years now, and when I recently heard he was no longer working with long-time friend and mentor Oscar Ardon, and has instead decided to work with prep coach George Farah, I became concerned.  It wasn't because Farah is a bad prep coach/guru, it was because I felt that Oscar

and Kai worked well together, and maybe more than that.  In the least, their story is compelling. Oscar met Kai in the gym when he was just a kid, still living in a group home. They would drive together as teenagers in Oscar's car listening to the Conan movie sound track and dreaming of being on the Olympia stage.  And years later, their friendship helped Kai achieve the pinnacle of the sport they both loved so much.  It certainly is a compelling story! I hated to see it end; so did many others.  Being the nosey yenta that I am, I called Oscar to find out what happened.

Arden responded very openly, "I don't know what happened. We were supposed to talk a few weeks after the [2010] Olympia, but my calls and text messages went unanswered. This is the first I have heard of Kai working with George!"

In a conversation that lasted over an hour, I could tell that Oscar felt hurt by not hearing from Kai.  He felt like Kai was more than a friend; a member of his family.

"If Kai wanted to work with someone else, that's his decision, and regardless, I would support him. I believed our friendship was deeper than that. When Evan [Centopani] decided not to use me this year, I understood; and to this day, we remain friends. I'm happy for his success, just as I would like to see Kai succeed," Oscar added.

Fast forward to the 2011 Arnold... I had a golden opportunity. All the players were in the same place at the same time. This was my chance to find out the real story.

I was backstage at the Arnold Classic men's night show, and both George and Oscar were backstage watching their athletes (George watching Branch; Oscar watching Victor) compete on the big flat screen TV.  As they watched, I slithered next to George and asked:, "Are you prepping Kai this year?" and George answered, "Yes, I've already started helping him for the New York Pro." That really isn't big news as it's been covered extensively on the Internet message boards for over a week by this point.

I asked the big question I had been holding in all weekend: "George, why did Kai leave Oscar?"

Farah immediately replied, "He was ripping him off. Taking 50% of everything he earn!"

At that point Oscar was only a few feet away, but I thought it best to hold off on telling him what Farah said till I did some more checking. I asked two other sources in the know, and they both basically agreed that Kai felt like Oscar was charging him too much.

Last night, I called Oscar to tell him what I was told, and to get his reaction. To put it mildly, Oscar took it poorly. He was very emotional, and had to take 10 minutes to gather himself before giving me his side of the story for the record.

"It is disappointing to hear... Wow... I'm kind of hurt, man. Really hurt. I don't do this for the money. I have helped a lot of athletes... Evan, Kevin English, Desmond Miller, and Victor Martinez, and never taken a dollar. I've invested in them, because I wanted them to succeed."

Oscar then went on to recount training Kai for the New York Pro in 2006 and three shows in 2007, all for no fee. After Kai won the Colorado Pro in 2007 Oscar decided that he had other interests he would like to pursue, and he told Kai that it was time for him to continue on his own.

Oscar recalls, "Kai didn't feel comfortable doing it on his own, and told me that because of the way I assisted him-- training him in the gym,  cooking his meals-- there was no way he would do this without me.  He told me that he wanted to do this 50/50.  I told him, are you sure that's what you want to do, because that's a lot of money? And he told me that if he didn't place, neither of us would get anything."

Oscar continues, "Right from Kai's mouth, he told me that if he didn't place in the money, than he or I don't get anything.  He felt it was a fair deal."

It's important to note that Oscar was getting 50% of Kai's contest winnings; this deal didn't include Kai's magazine deal, his supplement contract, or any appearance fees... the bulk of Kai's earnings. It's also important to note that this deal was done with a handshake; nothing was signed. Oscar insists that if at any time Kai felt like it was unfair, all he had to do was pull him aside and talk to him about it.

I encourage you to listen to ACCESS BODYBUILDING this week and hear the entire interview with Oscar Arden.

After doing the interview, I asked Oscar if he felt some sort of a cathartic release from talking about the whole affair.  His response?  "I feel like a close friend just died."
still stalking fitness competitors and trying to blackmail them for coke?

bench

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2011, 11:01:31 PM »
Ah...A mind such as Kai's is indeed, a terrible thing, to, ummmmmm....waste.  Yeah, that's it.  To waste.  Or to better facilitate Kai being able to "read" this: 2 WAySTe.

That's actually pretty good ;D

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2011, 11:05:58 PM »

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2011, 11:17:17 PM »
still stalking fitness competitors and trying to blackmail them for coke?

bench

No... I've moved on to bikini competitors and heroin.
A

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2011, 11:46:48 PM »
its a true case of "the grass is greener on the other side" and "its everyone elses fault"

its dangerous to have people like oscar around, not because he doesnt know stuff but simply because he was licking kais asshole 24/7, "you are the best" "wow your amazing" etc.

Kai also started talking as if hes some professor or something, you asked him "what time is it?" and he paused and slowly gave a reply, overthinking 100 times before saying something and then spitting out some total BULLSHIT.

George wont help kai get any place better, my guess is kai will go running back to oscar.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2011, 11:50:39 PM »

Best and most relevant post to the topic in this thread