Author Topic: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports  (Read 58021 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports
« Reply #375 on: June 20, 2022, 04:52:11 AM »
Sum Ting Wang

Wang Tu Lo

Wang Ding Ow

Ho Lee Fuk

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #376 on: June 20, 2022, 08:36:53 AM »
Chop Kok Mann
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #377 on: June 20, 2022, 12:44:25 PM »
Common sense is kicking in.

Lia Thomas BANNED From Women's Swimming

British sports governing bodies are under mounting pressure to reform their policies after world swimming banned transgender athletes who reached male puberty from elite women’s events.

What did I say? 

pre-pubery

post-puberty
LOL!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #378 on: June 20, 2022, 12:46:28 PM »
Does he/she have to give his/her medals back?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: June 20, 2022, 01:01:05 PM »
Does he/she have to give his/her medals back?

She should - if she has the balls to
T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #380 on: June 20, 2022, 01:14:19 PM »

Common sense is kicking in.

Is going to win in the end. Pubtards let the whiny left have their way, their tantrums and insanity for a while, but it escalated.

Parents are taking back their kids and fighting town hall so to speak. Only libs will label them terrorists for doing so.
This libturd/woke/gender insanity has gone too far, people are fighting back.

Next we take back the country from the insane, woke, whiny/crybaby left.

People want America back, the super-power, the great country it was, before this retarded admin and its kult-o-kvnt supporters ruined it.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: June 20, 2022, 05:23:07 PM »
The whole trans, etc... playing god movement reeks of a religious takeover.

The Billionaire Family Pushing Synthetic Sex Identities (SSI)

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/billionaire-family-pushing-synthetic-sex-identities-ssi-pritzkers

The wealthy, powerful, and sometimes very weird Pritzker cousins have set their sights on a new God-like goal: using gender ideology to remake human biology

"Born James Nicholas Pritzker to Robert Pritzker and Audrey (née Gilbert) Pritzker in Chicago, Illinois. She grew up as a member of the Jewish Pritzker family as the granddaughter of family patriarch A.N. Pritzker."

Not to be confused with transhumanist Yuval Noah Harari who also has a god complex, says humans will be more powerful and godlike than 'yahweh'. And as jealous & bloodthirtsy as the mythology? Which humans will play god, the dupes that you string along or a chosen few? Can you imagine a modern German believing in Thor and wanting to 'outdo' Thor?

Not to be confused with Galyn Susman, shabat observing orthodox jewish Producer pioneering lesbian kiss in children's Buzz Lightyear movie.

A leaked Disney teleconference said they want 50% of their characters to be LGBTQPe....

The list is very long....

Tricking children into a religious cult which the people promoting the cult don't want you in, just a slave to. And you shouldn't want to be a part of supremacist religion to begin with, even if you qualify.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ power over children:

Let the supremacists mutilate you and fill your mind with absurd delusional fantasies which mask their horrifying fictional religion, or be a normal human like your ancestors, without the flashy timewasters that the cult manufactures and profits from.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: June 22, 2022, 01:47:38 PM »
The whole negativity surrounding mastectomies for healthy women seems to be overblown.

Elliot Page is euphoric!

"Euphoria is the experience (or affect) of pleasure or excitement and intense feelings of well-being and happiness." That's good, right? 

Once again, this cartoon is perfect:

Page is like James Dean!

Is that Marlon Brando or Elliot Page?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #383 on: June 22, 2022, 01:49:28 PM »

I see Joe Pesci in there somewhere

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: June 23, 2022, 02:57:09 AM »
I wouldn't say that to Joe. He would react to you worse than being told to get his shine box.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #385 on: June 23, 2022, 06:52:33 PM »
The whole negativity surrounding mastectomies for healthy women seems to be overblown.

Elliot Page is euphoric!

"Euphoria is the experience (or affect) of pleasure or excitement and intense feelings of well-being and happiness." That's good, right? 

Once again, this cartoon is perfect:

Page is like James Dean!

Is that Marlon Brando or Elliot Page?

She is suffering from a mental defect, and is in no way euphoric. She’ll never have a dick, and this will remain a woman. It wouldn’t surprise me if she ends up killing herself, which is sad.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: June 23, 2022, 07:39:33 PM »
There's something Wang about this. Can't quite put my fingers in it.

Fixed

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #388 on: June 30, 2022, 06:22:41 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #389 on: June 30, 2022, 06:40:57 PM »
Did you schedule your mastectomy yet?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #390 on: July 01, 2022, 10:04:01 AM »
Did you schedule your mastectomy yet?
I will go after Chaos.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: July 20, 2022, 08:55:01 AM »
Merriam-Webster plays along with the hoax.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: July 21, 2022, 02:05:01 AM »
Who is behind this insanity? Globalists?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #393 on: July 21, 2022, 04:51:44 AM »
Who is behind this insanity? Globalists?

Jews ? Nazi's ? WEF ?
who ever it is it's the same lot who are destroying America / UK / Europe
and Generally Deliberately dividing folk up & causing Havoc.

The MSM are their Main Henchmen.

The Old Adage Divide & Rule Still In Play Today.
So few of Them & Millions of People being Played & manipulated. 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: July 21, 2022, 10:47:29 AM »
Jews ? Nazi's ? WEF ?
who ever it is it's the same lot who are destroying America / UK / Europe
and Generally Deliberately dividing folk up & causing Havoc.

The MSM are their Main Henchmen.

The Old Adage Divide & Rule Still In Play Today.
So few of Them & Millions of People being Played & manipulated.

The "Nazis" aren't even in the picture. The only one I hear that pretends to be on the right who also pretends "nazis" are a force today is Leo Zagami, who is full disinformation like the "Jesuits", the "freemasons", the "Forth Reich" are behind everything, and other red herring nonsense.

I would never say "The Jews" because most Jews know about as little about Judaism as Christians know about the roots of Christianity, which was invented and written by Jews and designed to have non-Jews worshipping the "god of israel", prevent non-Jews to converting to Judaism, and to have Christians at odds with Jews so that Jews would not assimilate and would hate non-Jews. The whole "jews kiled christ" vs non-jews are Esau, Amalek, etc.... have lesser souls, are the darkness, the kellipot, standing in the way of divine light aka the jews.

Here are rabbis that openly talk about eliminating goyim, aka the nations(anything and everything non-Jewish), including America, specifically America(to begin with) and no one in the media says anything about it. It goes over people's heads. It's as if people are under a spell. This isn't a hidden, esoteric, fantasy conspiracy theory, They're very blunt about it and it's all clearly written down and they've studied, discussed, and dissected it incessantly for 1000s of years.  The media tries to hide what they're saying instead of calling them out, unlike the mothers who are against CRT, they're "White supremacist" terrorists. If you're for self preservation you're a terrorist but the guys in the video, who actively, openly, and unapologetically plot against 99.9% of humanity, get a total pass.

Meanwhile, it's the Jesuits, it's the nazis, it's the illuminati, it's the freemasons, it's the Rockefellers...  ::)

To understand the video, anything non-jewish is bad and is, not only to be destroyed, but every aspect of anything non-jewish is to have any evidence of it ever existing erased, as if it never was. According to them, every Asian. African, European is to be blotted off the face of the earth. The say they will start with the Europeans but Blacks, Asians, etc will not be spared, according to them. But Merrick Garland, who's totally on board with this hate group, wants to round up White parents who don't want their children taught with a curriculum formulated by people who want to blot out their memory.

The speakers in the video are about as forthright about it as they can be. You can imagine what they say in private.

Watching this one video all the way through will give anyone a better understanding than all the freemason, illuminati, jesuits, fourth reich, satanists, sabbatean-frankists,,,,, rabbit holes people go down.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: July 21, 2022, 11:54:09 AM »
The "Nazis" aren't even in the picture. The only one I hear that pretends to be on the right who also pretends "nazis" are a force today is Leo Zagami, who is full disinformation like the "Jesuits", the "freemasons", the "Forth Reich" are behind everything, and other red herring nonsense.

I would never say "The Jews" because most Jews know about as little about Judaism as Christians know about the roots of Christianity, which was invented and written by Jews.

Here are rabbis that openly talk about eliminating goyim, aka the nations(anything and everything non-Jewish), including America, specifically America(to begin with) and no one in the media says anything about it. It goes over people's heads. It's as if people are under a spell. This isn't a hidden, esoteric, fantasy conspiracy theory, They're very blunt about it and it's all clearly written down and they've studied, discussed, and dissected it incessantly for 1000s of years.  The media tries to hide what they're saying instead of calling them out, unlike the mothers who are against CRT, they're "White supremacist" terrorists. If you're for self preservation you're a terrorist but the guys in the video, who actively, openly, and unapologetically plot against 99.9% of humanity, get a total pass.

Meanwhile, it's the Jesuits, it's the nazis, it's the illuminati, it's the freemasons, it's the Rockefellers...  ::)

To understand the video, anything non-jewish is bad and is, not only to be destroyed, but every aspect of anything non-jewish is to have any evidence of it ever existing erased, as if it never was. According to them, every Asian. African, European is to be blotted off the face of the earth. The say they will start with the Europeans but Blacks, Asians, etc will not be spared, according to them. But Merrick Garland, who's totally on board with this hate group, wants to round up White parents who don't want their children taught with a curriculum formulated by people who want to blot out their memory.

The speakers in the video are about as forthright about it as they can be. You can imagine what they say in private.

Watching this one video all the way through will give anyone a better understanding than all the freemason, illuminati, jesuits, fourth reich, satanists, sabbatean-frankists,,,,, rabbit holes people go down.

So who is it then in Your opinion ??

You say
"I would never say "The Jews" because most Jews know about as little about Judaism as Christians know about the roots of Christianity, which was invented and written by Jews."

Then You Post a Video with Jews wishing hate & death to everyone other than Them. 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: July 21, 2022, 12:37:58 PM »
So who is it then in Your opinion ??

You say
"I would never say "The Jews" because most Jews know about as little about Judaism as Christians know about the roots of Christianity, which was invented and written by Jews."

Then You Post a Video with Jews wishing hate & death to everyone other than Them.

It's not a who, it's the blueprint some people are interpreting and following. Many Jews know very little about Judaism so not collectively "the Jews" because it has to do with beliefs, not race.

And those maniacally following the blueprint are enabled and empowered primarily by many Christians. Jews would be powerless without Christians and Muslims playing along with Jewish mythology. Christians and Muslims spread the torah around the entire world.

Adam Green does a good job of breaking this down. All the conspiracy theories have everyone going in different directions and using euphemisms for the same thing.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aId01UAwyRRY/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: July 21, 2022, 09:39:38 PM »
It's not a who, it's the blueprint some people are interpreting and following. Many Jews know very little about Judaism so not collectively "the Jews" because it has to do with beliefs, not race.

And those maniacally following the blueprint are enabled and empowered primarily by many Christians. Jews would be powerless without Christians and Muslims playing along with Jewish mythology. Christians and Muslims spread the torah around the entire world.

Adam Green does a good job of breaking this down. All the conspiracy theories have everyone going in different directions and using euphemisms for the same thing.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aId01UAwyRRY/

Ah - So No one group of People are Behind it Then.
Hmmmm Just The Magically appeared Blue Print folk are choosing to follow
Well That Explains Everything its as Clear as Mud.

And WTF difference does it make what Jews / Christians / Muslime goat Fucker's Know about their Religions - That's not of any use to Explaining anything.

I asked a Very Simple Question-
Who in your Opinion is Behind What's going on. ??

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: July 21, 2022, 10:47:04 PM »
Ah - So No one group of People are Behind it Then.
Hmmmm Just The Magically appeared Blue Print folk are choosing to follow
Well That Explains Everything its as Clear as Mud.

And WTF difference does it make what Jews / Christians / Muslime goat Fucker's Know about their Religions - That's not of any use to Explaining anything.

I asked a Very Simple Question-
Who in your Opinion is Behind What's going on. ??

The Torah is the blueprint religious Jews wrote and follow. The rabbis in the video are quoting the Torah. No one claimed it "magically appeared", it was written. Yes, people choose to follow the Torah as their blueprint. No one is forcing them.

All three Abrahamic religions include the Torah as one of their religious books. Christianity is rapidly becoming more woke as well as Judaized. There is a push among religious Jews to promote Christian and Muslim adherence to the Jewish Noahide laws. A push towards a one world faith led by Jews is being pushed by religious Jews. A growing number of Christians are open to embracing Noahide laws. Clearly that massive world change is being led by Jews. I know that some Jews read "the Jews" as meaning all Jews, so I was clarifying earlier because there are obviously Jewish members here. Below, I give examples of specific individuals and organizations as opposed to saying it's 'the Jews'.

As far as what is going on behind the trans movement, since that's what this thread is about... I've already posted about the Jewish Billionaire Pritzker Family is pushing synthetic sex identities (SSI). There are other billionaire Jewish families funding the drag queen story time hour, the Walter and Elise Haas Foundation and The Zellerbach Foundation. There's disproportionate Jewish influence in promoting the LGBT movement and agenda. Also, the kabbalah talks about returning humanity to the androgyne, aka one sex.

"Welcome to Tel Aviv, the gayest city on earth":

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/billionaire-family-pushing-synthetic-sex-identities-ssi-pritzkers

As far as pushing 3rd world immigration into Europe, which is the biggest disaster in the making with massively negative consequences, some of those very same rabbis and others have talked in other videos about immigration being used to destroy Europe. They say Islam is the broom of Israel and they will use it to destroy Europe and the US. The NGOs that fund and facilitate mass immigration to Europe are owned and run by Jews, Soros is one of several. Barbara Specter is pretty clear that it's a Jewish movement. There's rabbis in other videos talking about flooding Christian lands with Muslims so that Christians fight against Muslims to destroy each other.  I tend to believe those Jews that are telling the world that they want to lessen the percentage of Whites in Europe and America. So, that is your answer. It's not prophecy fulfilled, those involved are actively making it happen using the Torah as a blueprint, whether all involved actually believe the Torah is the word of god or not.

Watch full screen because some is subtitled.

Who do you think is behind the trans movement and the mass immigration to European lands, which will have extremely negative effects on Europeans and make so much of the negative agenda much easier to accomplish?

And, do you think the nazis are involved or were you making a joke?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: July 22, 2022, 02:18:53 AM »

-snip-

As far as what is going on behind the trans movement, since that's what this thread is about... I've already posted about the Jewish Billionaire Pritzker Family is pushing synthetic sex identities (SSI). There are other billionaire Jewish families funding the drag queen story time hour, the Walter and Elise Haas Foundation and The Zellerbach Foundation. There's disproportionate Jewish influence in promoting the LGBT movement and agenda. Also, the kabbalah talks about returning humanity to the androgyne, aka one sex.

-snip-

I'm reading that term as 'sexy robots' LOL ;D

T