Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 195187 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #2100 on: October 05, 2022, 10:43:57 AM »
Biden’s Delaware visitors shrouded in mystery as Secret Service insists no records exist
NY Post ^ | 10/05/2022 | Steve Nelson
Posted on 10/5/2022, 9:18:54 AM

WASHINGTON — The Secret Service says it checked again and still can’t find any records that identify visitors to President Biden’s Delaware residences — where he has spent roughly one-fourth of his presidency — outraging Republicans and prompting one congressman to say “the stonewalling and gaslighting must stop.”

The agency made the baffling claim in its denial of a Freedom of Information Act appeal from The Post.

Secret Service deputy director Faron Paramore wrote in a letter dated Sept. 27 that “the agency conducted an additional search of relevant program offices for potentially responsive records.”

“This search also produced no responsive records,” Paramore wrote. “Accordingly, your appeal is denied.”

The Post is evaluating legal options to acquire records of who visited the president during the nearly 200 days

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2101 on: October 05, 2022, 10:49:39 AM »
Opinion: I retired during the pandemic. Now inflation has me counting pennies
CNN ^ | Tue October 4, 2022 | Linda Stewart
Posted on 10/4/2022, 10:22:29 PM

One year into the pandemic lockdown, I retired from my job of 14 years as program coordinator and academic adviser at the University of New Mexico’s School of Engineering. I loved the work I did, but it was time to move on. I was in my early 60s, and being old enough to retire suddenly made that option more appealing. Finances would be a little tight for a while, but some outside projects would supplement my income, so I felt confident I would be able to handle it.

But by the end of the second year of lockdown, inflation started taking a toll and money was getting uncomfortably tight. Soon I was in the red each month, just trying to keep up. The usual suspects were groceries and gas, which meant cutting back on some of the more expensive food items and cooking meals at home.

I stopped driving for anything other than essentials. And with the continuing drought here in the Southwest, utility bills went through the ceiling. I cut back on watering my garden and turned the furnace down a few degrees in the winter and the air conditioning up a few in the summer. I switched to washing clothes mostly in cold water and only running the dishwasher once a week.

I also take care of my elderly mother, who lives alone, and we are both on fixed incomes. My freelance projects slowed down during lockdown, so my income did, too. The COLA (cost of living adjustment) for our Social Security benefits was very welcome, but it certainly didn’t cover price increases elsewhere.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

________________________ ____________

She probably voted for this mess.  Congrats fool. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2102 on: October 05, 2022, 10:56:48 AM »
Biden to release 10M more barrels from Strategic Petroleum Reserve in November in wake of OPEC+ cuts
Fox Business ^ | October 5, 2022 12:52pm EDT | Caitlin McFall
Posted on 10/5/2022, 1:45:26 PM

President Biden on Wednesday said he would release 10 million more barrels of oil from the U.S.’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) in November in a move to counter raising gas prices again.

His decision was announced just hours after Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC+) said it would be cut oil production by 2 million barrels a day.

The cuts will restore the oil market for top producers like Saudi Arabia and Russia but are also expected to drive up costs at the pump globally.

But Biden’s attempt to circumvent the spike in gases prices expected to hit the market in time for the midterm elections may not prove all that effective.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxbusiness.com ...

________________________ _______________

NUTS! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2103 on: October 05, 2022, 12:15:25 PM »
Joe Biden Complains OPEC+ Oil Cuts Are ‘Shortsighted’ and Releases More Strategic Oil Reserves
Breitbart ^ | 10/05/2022 | Charlie Spiering
Posted on 10/5/2022, 3:07:02 PM b

The White House on Wednesday expressed its frustration that OPEC+ had decided to cut production and announced additional releases of America’s oil reserves in an attempt to keep prices low.

“The President is disappointed by the shortsighted decision by OPEC+ to cut production quotas while the global economy is dealing with the continued negative impact of Putin’s invasion of Ukraine,” read a statement from the White House on Wednesday after OPEC+ announced their decision to cut production by 2 million barrels per day.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2107 on: October 06, 2022, 02:38:46 AM »
Fake news.

WH rails against OPEC+ for cutting oil production, says bloc 'aligning with Russia'
justthenews.com ^ | 10/5/2022 | ben whedon
Posted on 10/5/2022, 10:34:39 PM by bitt

OPEC+ declared on Wednesday that it would cut oil production by 2 million barrels per day.

The White House on Wednesday denounced the organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC+) for "aligning with Russia" after the bloc announced it would cut oil production, contrary to President Joe Biden's urging.

"The President is disappointed by the shortsighted decision by OPEC+ to cut production quotas while the global economy is dealing with the continued negative impact of Putin’s invasion of Ukraine," National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan and National Economic Council Director Brian Deese said in a joint statement, per the Epoch Times.

OPEC+ declared on Wednesday that it would cut oil production by 2 million barrels per day, a move that has already sent global fuel prices soaring. The reduction came despite Biden's prior efforts to secure a deal for the bloc to boost production.

The president travelled to Saudi Arabia in July hoping to convince the kingdom to boost production, both to combat surging oil prices and to undercut the economic lifelines for Russia as Moscow continues to wage war in Ukraine. Biden failed to secure any deal and energy prices surged higher following his departure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2108 on: October 06, 2022, 06:26:51 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2111 on: October 06, 2022, 07:49:24 AM »
How Much Will Gas Prices Go Up as OPEC Slashes Oil Production?
https://s.yimg.com/os/fontserver/YahooSans/Bold.woff2 ^
Posted on 10/6/2022, 10:47:34 AM by MNDude

Gas prices that are already ticking back up again might increase another 10% or more following a move by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and its allies to cut oil production by 2 million barrels a day.

The Biden administration — which has put a high priority on bringing gas prices down ahead of the 2022 midterm elections — was quick to lash out at OPEC’s decision. As the WaPo reported, administration officials have pressured OPEC leader Saudi Arabia to produce more oil to compensate for the global shortage caused by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. President Biden himself even visited Saudi leaders during a trip to Jiddah.

“The President is disappointed by the shortsighted decision by OPEC Plus to cut production quotas while the global economy is dealing with the continued negative impact of Putin’s invasion of Ukraine,” U.S. national security adviser Jake Sullivan and National Economic Council Director Brian Deese said in a joint statement.

The White House does have a couple of options to help offset OPEC’s move. One is to tap into the U.S.’s strategic petroleum reserve, which it has already done this year. Another is to lobby hard for passage of the No Oil Producing and Exporting Cartels bill, which would penalize other oil-producing countries by opening them up to antitrust suits.

(Excerpt) Read more at s.yimg.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2113 on: October 06, 2022, 07:55:36 AM »
White House says 'it's clear' Saudi-led OPEC is 'aligning' with Putin after it ignored Biden's pleas and cut oil production by TWO MILLION barrels a day: Gas prices set to soar again in 'total disaster' for President
UK Daily Mail ^ | October 5, 2022 | Elizabeth Elkind
Posted on 10/5/2022, 7:50:14 PM

The White House said on Wednesday that 'it's clear' the OPEC+ oil alliance 'is aligning with Russia' after it announced a massive production cut of two million barrels.

It stands to be a big boost for Moscow, despite the West's efforts to choke off oil and gas revenues as a source of cashflow to fund Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine.

Meanwhile American drivers could face another increase in gas prices in what could end up being a massive setback for the Biden administration.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2114 on: October 06, 2022, 08:22:35 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2115 on: October 06, 2022, 11:13:01 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2117 on: October 06, 2022, 06:23:04 PM »
Odd: Over the past few days The Fed Reserve Bank of Atlanta has increased the 3rd quarter GDP estimate from 0.3% to 2.7%.  That's a hell of a swing.

https://www.atlantafed.org/cqer/research/gdpnow#:~:text=Latest%20estimate%3A%202.7%20percent%20%E2%80%94%20October,2.3%20percent%20on%20October%203.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2120 on: October 07, 2022, 05:40:06 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2121 on: October 07, 2022, 07:14:24 AM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2122 on: October 07, 2022, 05:19:33 PM »
Odd: Over the past few days The Fed Reserve Bank of Atlanta has increased the 3rd quarter GDP estimate from 0.3% to 2.7%.  That's a hell of a swing.

https://www.atlantafed.org/cqer/research/gdpnow#:~:text=Latest%20estimate%3A%202.7%20percent%20%E2%80%94%20October,2.3%20percent%20on%20October%203.

Now the estimate is 2.9% - a near 10-fold increase in just over a week. I hope it's accurate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2123 on: October 07, 2022, 11:06:14 PM »
Is President Biden still calling this the "Putin price hike"?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2124 on: October 07, 2022, 11:56:17 PM »
Top Saudi official says it's BIDEN'S fault US gas prices are high, because president hasn't increased domestic oil production
UK Daily Mail ^ | October 8 2022 | STEPHEN M. LEPORE
Posted on 10/8/2022, 2:34:48 AM by knighthawk

A top Saudi official has blamed Joe Biden for higher gas prices after claiming the president should have extracted more oil from US wells.

Adel al-Jubeir, Saudi Arabia's Minister of State, spoke to Fox News Friday and said it's Washington's fault for not increasing domestic production of the fuel.

Al-Jubeir said, 'With due respect, the reason you have high prices in the United States is because you have a refining shortage that has been in existence for more than 20 years. You haven't built refineries in decades.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...