Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 187330 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #250 on: March 29, 2021, 09:23:57 PM »
The border is a mess, and it's sad for all these kids.

Biden needs to own this.
They will continue to blame Trump for every thing for the next 4 years.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #254 on: April 03, 2021, 05:01:42 PM »

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: April 04, 2021, 07:53:27 AM »

Biden needs to own this.

Hiding Joe Biden should put Governor “Murdered 15,000 People” Cuomo in charge of the border.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #256 on: April 04, 2021, 08:08:03 AM »
Criminals exploit weakness. The cartels saw that the Biden Admin was soft and took advantage of it. There’s no way you can blame this on Trump.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: April 04, 2021, 10:50:26 PM »
Criminals exploit weakness. The cartels saw that the Biden Admin was soft and took advantage of it. There’s no way you can blame this on Trump.

It's worse than that. He telegraphed a non-response in his campaign.

Add that to instant citizenship plus $1400 mailbox money and why wouldn't somebody who lived in squalor their whole life not want to come to the USA just for taking a long walk. He is the cause of it. Period.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #258 on: April 05, 2021, 04:57:16 AM »
Hunter Biden Admits He Smoked Parmesan Cheese After Mistaking It for Crack
Breitbart ^ | April 4 2021 | PamKey

President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden admitted during a CBS News interview that he smoked Parmesan cheese after mistaking it for crack cocaine during the height of his addiction.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

:D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: April 05, 2021, 11:12:51 AM »
Hunter Biden Admits He Smoked Parmesan Cheese After Mistaking It for Crack
Breitbart ^ | April 4 2021 | PamKey

President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden admitted during a CBS News interview that he smoked Parmesan cheese after mistaking it for crack cocaine during the height of his addiction.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

:D

Can you imagine the stink of burning Parmesan cheese? Hunter had to have been really high to think it was crack. But then from what I've read crack cocaine smells like burning plastic, so it's probably just as bad.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: April 09, 2021, 09:33:15 AM »
Biden orders study on 'size' of Supreme Court, other possible changes amid liberal court-packing push
Fox News ^ | APRIL 9, 2021 | Marisa Schultz
Posted on 4/9/2021, 12:30:11 PM by deport

President Biden will issue an executive order Friday to form a commission to study reforms to the United States Supreme Court.

Biden, under pressure from liberals to expand the size of the high court, promised to create the commission during a "60 Minutes" interview back in October in the wake of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death.

The 36-member commission will be bipartisan and will hold public meetings to evaluate court reforms. The new panel will have 180 days from the first meeting to complete its report of recommendations.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #261 on: April 10, 2021, 09:20:29 AM »

Biden needs to own this.
Didn't Bitem put Kuntmala in charge of the border mess?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: April 11, 2021, 10:10:10 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #264 on: April 19, 2021, 05:22:30 PM »
Gonna have to amend the US immigration code since "Illegal alien" is a real thing. 

Biden bans use of the term 'illegal alien' by federal immigration agencies

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-bans-term-illegal-alien-federal-immigration-agencies

Federal agencies tasked with enforcing border and immigration laws have ordered employees to stop using the terms "illegal alien," "alien," and "assimilation" when referring to immigrants. The change represents an attempt by the Biden administration to get rid of decades-old legal terms that were used by Republican and Democratic administrations but are seen by liberals as offensive.

Officials atop Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Customs and Border Protection, both agencies at the Department of Homeland Security, announced in memos Monday that personnel should start using "noncitizen" or "migrant" for "alien," "undocumented" for "illegal," and "integration" for "assimilation," the Washington Examiner confirmed Monday afternoon.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: April 20, 2021, 10:44:58 AM »
Biden says the evidence is 'overwhelming' in Derek Chauvin's trial and is 'praying for the right verdict' after he called George Floyd's family
Daily Mail ^ | April 20, 2021 | Emily Goodin, Nikki Schwab
Posted on 4/20/2021, 1:09:02

President Joe Biden on Tuesday said he is praying for the 'right verdict' in George Floyd trial and called the evidence 'overwhelming.'

'I'm praying the verdict is the right verdict. Which is – I think it's overwhelming in my view,' Biden told reporters in the Oval office. 'I wouldn’t say that unless the jury was sequestered now.'

Biden called Floyd's brother Philonise on Monday after the jury went behind closed doors for their deliberations deliberations on the charges of murder and manslaughter against Chauvin.

'I waited until the jury was sequestered and I called,' he said.

'I've come to know George's family,' Biden noted as he said he 'can only imagine the pressure and anxiety they're feeling.'

Biden has denounced Floyd's death but had stopped short of weighing in on the trial until now. His extraordinary comments come as the 12-member jury began its second day behind closed doors and the nation waits for their decision.

Philonise Floyd said Biden, who has buried a wife and two children, spoke to him about what it's like to lose a family member.

'He was just calling. He knows how it is to lose a family member. And he knows that the process of what we're going through so he was just letting us know that he was praying for us, and hoping that everything would come out to be okay,' Philonise told NBC's Today on Tuesday morning.

Floyd said he is 'optimistic' about the coming verdict in his brother's murder trial. 'Hopefully it will be the way the world wants to see it,' he noted. He also expressed his hope for peace when the trial ends.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

________________________ ____________

>:(

Nice way to toss a stink bomb into the country. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #267 on: April 20, 2021, 11:42:33 AM »
Has done zero for "unity".
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: April 21, 2021, 12:49:48 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/549166-biden-called-floyd-family-to-offer-prayers-brother-says

This is so ridiculous now.   >:(

Biden is a proud Catholic....so to offer prays is likely not that unusual for him. I don't recall Trump ever offering prayers rather he tossed rolls of paper towels.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: April 21, 2021, 12:53:47 PM »
Biden is a proud Catholic....so to offer prays is likely not that unusual for him. I don't recall Trump ever offering prayers rather he tossed rolls of paper towels.

Because before a verdict is rendered, a POTUS is not supposed to do this.  This is a criminal case in a state matter.   This is entirely inappropriate. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: April 21, 2021, 01:20:51 PM »
He let them know that they were in his prayers.There's nothing inappropriate in that, even for the President of the United States. He didn't say I pray Chauvin in indicted for murdering Floyd. If he had, then what it would have been wrong. He also said, "I pray the verdict is the right verdict." It would have been better IMO had he not said that because it could be construed to mean that he hoped Chauvin would be found guilty even though that is not was he said.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: April 21, 2021, 01:40:50 PM »
He let them know that they were in his prayers.There's nothing inappropriate in that, even for the President of the United States. He didn't say I pray Chauvin in indicted for murdering Floyd. If he had, then what it would have been wrong. He also said, "I pray the verdict is the right verdict." It would have been better IMO had he not said that because it could be construed to mean that he hoped Chauvin would be found guilty even though that is not was he said.
::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #274 on: April 21, 2021, 02:11:33 PM »
Has done zero for "unity".

Most of Bidens policies enjoy broad support among Dems, Republicans and Independents

what did THE TRAITOR ever due to unify the country