Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 187355 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #2075 on: September 29, 2022, 05:26:01 AM »
Joe Biden Warns Gas Stations Not to Raise Prices After Hurricane Despite Draining Petroleum Reserves
Breitbart ^ | 09/28/2022 | CHARLIE SPIERING
Posted on 9/28/2022, 2:55:11 PM

President Joe Biden warned American oil companies on Wednesday not to raise prices on gasoline, in anticipation of Hurricane Ian hitting Florida.

“Do not. Let me repeat. Do not. Do not use this as an excuse to raise gasoline prices or gouge the American people,” Biden said sternly during an event in Washington, DC.

Biden said the price of oil “remained relatively low” and there was no reason for prices to go up, even though oil companies have evacuated offshore oil and natural gas fields in the Gulf of Mexico in anticipation of the storm.

The storm is expected to shut down eleven percent of oil production in the Gulf of Mexico, according to reports, prompting the price of oil to rise on Wednesday.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2076 on: September 29, 2022, 08:18:04 AM »
White House Briefing Room Erupts As Reporter Yells At Jean-Pierre
Daily Caller ^ | BRIANNA LYMAN NEWS AND COMMENTARY WRITER September 28, 2022 4:22 PM ET
Posted on 9/29/2022, 11:01:04

The White House briefing room erupted into chaos Wednesday as press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told a reporter she was being “incredibly rude” when asking about the president’s mental state.

President Joe Biden appeared to call out for Republican Indiana Rep. Jackie Walorski on Wednesday while speaking at a White House conference on hunger, nutrition and health. Walorski was tragically killed in a car crash in early August.

“And I want to thank all of you here, including bipartisan elected officials like Representative McGovern, Senator Braun, Senator Booker, Representative – Jackie, you here? Where’s Jackie?” Biden asked as he looked around. “I didn’t think she was gonna be here.”

Jean-Pierre was pressed on Biden’s apparent gaffe during a press briefing.

“Look, [Biden] was at an event, you all saw, you all watched, which is why you’re asking the question, right, where he was calling out again, congressional leaders, bipartisan leadership that we have seen on this particular issue,” Jean-Pierre said. “And, again, he’s going to see her family in just two days, and she was on top of mind. I mean, that is, that is not an unusual scenario there.”

“Karine, I have John Lennon top of mind just about everyday but I’m not looking around for him anywhere,” Newsmax’s James Rosen followed up.

“When you sign a bill for John Lennon as President then we can have this conversation,” Jean-Pierre responded.

“These moments of confusion are happening — Americans are watching this and are concerned. What do you say to that? This is a legitimate question, we need to have some answer,” one reporter could be heard saying as the room breaks out into questions.

A male reporter then begins to ask a separate question, and Jean-Pierre cuts him off, saying “I’m sorry, someone was yelling over you.”

The female reporter, however, once again begins to speak at the same time as the other male reporter demanding answers on Biden’s cognitive abilities.

“It is not your turn to speak and you’re being rude to your colleagues,” the press secretary said. “You’re yelling over your colleague so that is incredibly rude.”

The reporter could be heard shooting back that saying Walorski was “top of mind” for Biden is not a sufficient answer.

The late Congresswoman, along with Democratic Massachusetts Rep. James P. McGovern, New Jersey Democratic Sen. Cory Booker and Republican Indiana Sen. Mike Braun, introduced bipartisan legislation in Oct. 2021 to “convene a second national White House conference on food, nutrition, hunger and health.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2077 on: September 29, 2022, 08:19:49 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2078 on: September 29, 2022, 10:29:20 AM »

WTF is That Stupid Bint Prattling on about - FFS Pant Shitter was looking
for Her & asking for Her - What a pathetic & useless Answer from her.

WTF are They Giving him to make Him look like a Blank stare Shark face.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2079 on: September 29, 2022, 12:12:54 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2080 on: September 29, 2022, 12:46:38 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2081 on: September 29, 2022, 01:13:48 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2082 on: September 29, 2022, 01:22:42 PM »
Biden wanders away from the podium as his FEMA administrator attempted to lead him in another direction.
Twitter ^ | 29Sept | Greg Price
Posted on 9/29/2022, 2:57:42 PM

Biden wanders away from the podium as his FEMA administrator attempted to lead him in another direction.

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2084 on: September 30, 2022, 12:33:27 PM »
nice stock market again today

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2085 on: September 30, 2022, 12:59:17 PM »
Nothing is going to improve until these nuts cases are ousted from office. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2086 on: September 30, 2022, 06:53:37 PM »
They didn't want him to run in 2020 either.  Yet here we are.   :-\

Most Democrats Don’t Want Biden To Run Again In 2024: POLL
ARJUN SINGH
September 26, 2022
https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/26/democrats-biden-run-2024/

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2087 on: October 02, 2022, 09:05:34 PM »
Mr. President, how was your time off in Delaware?

Prisencolinensinainciuso l!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2088 on: October 03, 2022, 07:31:15 AM »
‘Senile’ Joe Biden is bringing shame to the United States
NY Post ^ | 2 Oct 2022 | Miranda Devine
Posted on 10/3/2022, 9:58:39 AM

Joe Biden’s cognitive deficits are increasingly apparent, even to the most amateur observer.

Whether he has dementia at this point is immaterial. Half the world thinks he does and that weakens the United States and imperils us all.

Whether he is falling up the stairs of Air Force One or falling off a stationary bike, whether he is wandering around on stage in a fog or clutching cheat sheets designed for a 4-year-old, whether he is shouting incoherently or whispering creepily, the optics are shocking.

With his 80th birthday approaching next month, even if most Americans are too polite or willfully unobservant to say so, it’s clear that Biden is not up to the world’s most difficult job.

He projects weakness and folly at a time of international turmoil. Disrespect for the president echoes around the world, among allies and enemies alike.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2089 on: October 03, 2022, 09:37:03 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2091 on: October 03, 2022, 05:23:53 PM »
"I was sort of raised in the Puerto Rican community at home politically."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1577015656272494592

"New York sent not only a Congresswoman one of the most congresswoman in the Congress"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1577020782655348736

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2092 on: October 03, 2022, 05:38:53 PM »

"New York sent not only a Congresswoman one of the most congresswoman in the Congress"

Dementia

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2093 on: October 03, 2022, 06:11:47 PM »

I am waiting for him to claim he is black.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2094 on: October 04, 2022, 12:20:16 PM »
I am waiting for him to claim he is black.

Remember when this idiot claimed "You aint black if you don't vote for me?" 

Another 12,000 libs losing their jobs in the Biden woke recession

Facebook is laying off 15% of staff - 12,000 workers
Daily Mail ^ | 10/4/22 | NEIRIN GRAY DESAI
Posted on 10/4/2022, 2:50:17 PM by Lurch Addams

Mark Zuckerberg is planning to lay off up to 12,000 underperforming Facebook workers after initiating a review process last week in which managers were asked to label workers that 'need support', reports say.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2095 on: October 04, 2022, 05:51:44 PM »
Remember when this idiot claimed "You aint black if you don't vote for me?" 

Another 12,000 libs losing their jobs in the Biden woke recession

Facebook is laying off 15% of staff - 12,000 workers
Daily Mail ^ | 10/4/22 | NEIRIN GRAY DESAI
Posted on 10/4/2022, 2:50:17 PM by Lurch Addams

Mark Zuckerberg is planning to lay off up to 12,000 underperforming Facebook workers after initiating a review process last week in which managers were asked to label workers that 'need support', reports say.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
I remember when he said that and the left didn't say anything about it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2096 on: October 05, 2022, 06:03:54 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2097 on: October 05, 2022, 08:17:45 AM »
OPEC+ to cut oil production by 2 million barrels per day to shore up prices, defying U.S. pressure
CNBC ^ | 05 October 2022 | Sam Meredith
Posted on 10/5/2022, 10:51:50 AM

A group of some of the world's most powerful oil producers on Wednesday agreed to impose deep output cuts, seeking to spur a recovery in crude prices despite calls from the U.S. to pump more to help the global economy.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2098 on: October 05, 2022, 09:06:04 AM »
Buttigieg: Electric Vehicles Could Be 'Very Useful' During a Power Outage
Cybercast News Service ^ | October 5, 2022 | 5:47am EDT | Susan Jones
Posted on 10/5/2022, 10:23:30 AM by Olog-hai

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was ready with his answer when Fox News’s Neil Cavuto asked him about the widespread, hurricane-related power outages in southwest Florida.

“Do you think this reminds folks that we’re not ready, or the EVs are not ready for prime time?” Cavuto asked Buttigieg.

“Well, I actually think this is a great example of one of the many benefits of those tools,” Buttigieg said: “I was just at the Detroit Auto Show a couple of weeks ago. And one of the things that was very impressive about some of the vehicles that we saw, including the — for example, the pickup trucks that are on the market, entering onto the market right now, is that their power can actually flow both ways. So, in an extreme event, from a neighborhood resiliency perspective, they can actually work basically like a generator, except that you don’t have to have diesel ready for them. What they’re doing is, they’re using the battery capacity to power a home and, in that sense, could be very useful in a scenario like this.”

(Left unasked and unanswered was the question, how do you recharge your EV once the car battery runs down powering the house? Gas cans are portable; electric charging stations are not.)

Buttigieg said no one envisions an “overnight” transition to electric vehicles. …

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2099 on: October 05, 2022, 09:07:28 AM »
Biden panicking over OPEC production cut
Hot Air ^ | DAVID STROM 11:31 AM on October 05, 2022
Posted on 10/5/2022, 12:06:01 PM

President Biden has spent much of the past few years turning Saudi Arabia into an adversary. During the campaign he promised to turn the Middle Eastern country into a pariah state in retaliation for the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, and as president he continued to pummel Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) as a tyrant.

This didn’t work out so well for him as oil prices soared and Saudi Arabia cozied up to American adversaries. What Biden had missed was that our “friendly” relations with the Gulf state were never based upon shared values, but were purely transactional. We needed the oil, and they needed our military power as a counterweight to Iraq and Iran. (If Jimmy Carter hadn’t messed up Iran and handed it to the Ayatollahs our dependence on Saudi Arabia for oil would be much less).

Oil prices rose so high that it was killing Biden at the polls, so he reversed course in July and bent his knee to MBS in a visit to Saudi Arabia. He begged for mercy.

It didn’t work. It looks like OPEC is cutting oil production, and the Administration is rightly panicking. They will be cutting production by 2 million barrels a day–twice the predicted cut.

The Biden administration has launched a full-scale pressure campaign in a last-ditch effort to dissuade Middle Eastern allies from dramatically cutting oil production, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.

The push comes ahead of Wednesday’s crucial meeting of OPEC+, the international cartel of oil producers that is widely expected to announce a significant cut to output in an effort to raise oil prices. That in turn would cause US gasoline prices to rise at a precarious time for the Biden administration, just five weeks before the midterm elections.

For the past several days, President Joe Biden’s senior-most energy, economic and foreign policy officials have been enlisted to lobby their foreign counterparts in Middle Eastern allied countries including Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE to vote against cutting oil production.

Members of the Saudi-led oil cartel and its allies including Russia, known as OPEC+, are expected to announce production cuts potentially up to more than one million barrels per day. That would be the largest cut since the beginning of the pandemic and could lead to a dramatic spike in oil prices.

Some of the draft talking points circulated by the White House to the Treasury Department on Monday that were obtained by CNN framed the prospect of a production cut as a “total disaster” and warned that it could be taken as a “hostile act.”

“It’s important everyone is aware of just how high the stakes are,” said a US official of what was framed as a broad administration effort that is expected to continue in the lead up to the Wednesday OPEC+ meeting.

“How high the stakes are.” No kidding. The world is facing an energy crisis that will likely surpass the 1970s crises, and that crisis was entirely the making of the Europeans and President Biden.

Europe chose to rely upon Russia for its natural gas while cavalierly eliminating other sources such as coal and nuclear, and President Biden has worked hard to undermine US energy production while attacking the most powerful entities in OPEC. You may have noticed that Russia is a member of OPEC+, and thus works closely with Saudi Arabia?

In the push for higher oil prices, the Kremlin may be using OPEC’s de facto leader, Saudi Arabia, whose ministers want future cooperation from Moscow on energy matters, to make it more costly for the West to take measures against Russia.

“To the extent that prices rise, it will make it that much more challenging for Europe to proceed with its sanctions on Russian oil in December,” said Bhushan Bahree, an executive director of S&P Global Commodity Insights.

While panicking is never a good strategy, the White House is absolutely correct to be doing its utmost to prevent this utter disaster. The world is on the brink of an economic crisis that, if not managed properly, could turn into a worldwide great depression. It really is that serious.

The White House is “having a spasm and panicking,” another US official said, describing this latest administration effort as “taking the gloves off.” According to a White House official, the talking points were being drafted and exchanged by staffers and not approved by White House leadership or used with foreign partners.

In a statement to CNN, National Security Council spokesperson Adrienne Watson said, “We’ve been clear that energy supply should meet demand to support economic growth and lower prices for consumers around the world and we will continue to talk with our partners about that.”

So is Biden worried about the possibility of a depression? Or is he worried about the political consequences? Call me cynical, but I suspect it is the latter. The timing of an OPEC production cut certainly hurts him politically. First, because of the midterms, and secondly because the resulting economic damage will extend into 2024.

For Biden, a dramatic cut in oil production could not come at a worse time. The administration has for months engaged in an intensive domestic and foreign policy effort to mitigate soaring energy prices in the wake of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. That work appeared to pay off, with US gasoline prices falling for almost 100 days in a row.

But with just a month to go before the critical midterm elections, US gasoline prices have begun to creep up again, posing a political risk the White House is desperately trying to avoid. As US officials have moved to gauge potential domestic options to head off gradual increases over the last several weeks, the news of major OPEC+ action presents a particularly acute challenge.

I am not going to summarize the rest of the CNN story, because you should read the whole thing.

The real point I would like to make is that this is yet another example of just how destructive the Biden Administration has been. If there is a rational policy they choose the opposite. It really is uncanny how every choice they make is destructive to average Americans and to the stability of the world. They are the George Costanza of policy makers. They should just do the opposite of anything they believe should be done.

It’s hard to imagine a less competent administration.