Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 195607 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #2275 on: November 18, 2022, 05:44:25 AM »
Biden Administration Says Saudi Crown Prince Has Immunity in Khashoggi Trial
Wall Street Journal ^ | November 18, 2022 | Stephen Kalin
Posted on 11/18/2022, 7:48:17 AM by John W

The Biden administration told a U.S. court that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s status as a sitting head of government shields him from a civil lawsuit brought by the fiancée of slain Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Mr. Khashoggi, a former royal insider who criticized Prince Mohammed’s policies in Washington Post columns, was killed in 2018 and his body dismembered by Saudi agents during a visit to the kingdom’s Istanbul consulate where he was seeking papers needed to marry Hatice Cengiz, a Turkish citizen.

In a filing Thursday, the State Department said “common law principles of immunity” informed its determination of Prince Mohammed’s status, but that “does not reflect a judgment on the underlying conduct at issue in the litigation.”

The court is expected to take up the issue in a hearing next month. Getting Ms. Cengiz’s lawsuit dismissed would help Saudi Arabia move past an episode that drove a wedge between Prince Mohammed and Western allies, particularly the U.S.

Supporters of Mr. Khashoggi criticized the court filing as a betrayal and Ms. Cengiz said the administration’s decision was unexpected. “We thought maybe there would be a light to justice from USA,” she tweeted. “Jamal died again today.”

“It’s beyond ironic that President Biden has single-handedly assured MBS can escape accountability when it was President Biden who promised the American people he would do everything to hold him accountable,” Sarah Leah Whitson, executive director of Arab World Now, said using Prince Mohammed’s initials. “Not even the Trump administration did this.”

(Excerpt) Read more at apple.news ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2276 on: November 18, 2022, 08:52:03 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2277 on: November 18, 2022, 01:15:22 PM »
Post-Election Joe Biden Warns of Upcoming ‘Setbacks’ in the Economy
Breitbart ^ | 11/18/2022 | CHARLIE SPIERING
Posted on 11/18/2022, 3:39:28 PM by ChicagoConservative27

President Joe Biden warned Americans on Friday to expect setbacks in his ongoing attempts to fix the economy.

“It’s going to take time to get inflation back to normal levels as we keep our job market strong, so we could see setbacks along the way,” he said at the White House, promising to stay “laser-focused” on the economy.

He also claimed that inflation at the grocery store was “down slightly,” even though the cost of food at home is up 12.4 percent from the previous year.

The president met with a group of business and labor leaders on his imitation White House video set to talk about the economy and delivered about seven minutes of remarks before sending the press out of the room.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2278 on: November 18, 2022, 01:37:01 PM »
Post-Election Joe Biden Warns of Upcoming ‘Setbacks’ in the Economy
Breitbart ^ | 11/18/2022 | CHARLIE SPIERING
Posted on 11/18/2022, 3:39:28 PM by ChicagoConservative27

President Joe Biden warned Americans on Friday to expect setbacks in his ongoing attempts to fix the economy.

“It’s going to take time to get inflation back to normal levels as we keep our job market strong, so we could see setbacks along the way,” he said at the White House, promising to stay “laser-focused” on the economy.

He also claimed that inflation at the grocery store was “down slightly,” even though the cost of food at home is up 12.4 percent from the previous year.

The president met with a group of business and labor leaders on his imitation White House video set to talk about the economy and delivered about seven minutes of remarks before sending the press out of the room.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Obviously, inflation and related economic issues are the #1 problem right now.
To be fair, despite being a global issue, it is happening on Uncle Joe's watch, so he gets the heat from the people.

The problem for the republicans is they haven't voiced a clear message of what they'd do to fix it.
They're getting ready to take over the house, so we'll actually see what , (if any) solution they offer to fix inflation.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2279 on: November 21, 2022, 07:24:33 AM »
"He's the oldest president in US history and his approval ratings have stalled in the low 40s."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-presidential-election-2024-democrats-024158648.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2280 on: November 28, 2022, 01:33:43 PM »
US determines Saudi Crown Prince is immune in case brought by Jamal Khashoggi’s fiancée
CNN ^ | 11/18/22 | Alex Marquardt, CNN
Posted on 11/28/2022, 4:18:27 PM

The Biden administration has determined that Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, should be granted immunity in a case brought against him by the fiancée of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi, whom the administration has said was murdered at the prince’s direction.

A court filing was made by Justice Department lawyers at the request of the State Department because bin Salman was recently made the Saudi prime minister and as a result, qualifies for immunity as a foreign head of government, the request said. It was filed late Thursday night, just before the court’s deadline for the Justice Department to give its views in court on the immunity question and other arguments the prince made for having the lawsuit dismissed.

“Mohammed bin Salman, the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is the sitting head of government and, accordingly, is immune from this suit,” the filing reads, while calling the murder “heinous.”

------

The decision has already drawn an angry reaction. Amnesty International, an international non-governmental organization focused on human rights, said Friday that the US government “should hang its head in shame. This is nothing more than a sickening, total, deep betrayal.”

The White House had hoped the July trip by President Joe Biden to Saudi Arabia would get the rocky US-Saudi relationship back on track but since then, relations have only continued to sour.

The relationship is being reevaluated, the White House has said, in the wake of an oil production cut by Saudi-led OPEC+ that the administration saw as a direct affront to the US. Members of Congress, already infuriated by the oil cut and calling for a reevaluation, will likely only be angered further if the prince is given immunity.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2281 on: November 28, 2022, 03:08:22 PM »
US determines Saudi Crown Prince is immune in case brought by Jamal Khashoggi’s fiancée
CNN ^ | 11/18/22 | Alex Marquardt, CNN
Posted on 11/28/2022, 4:18:27 PM

The Biden administration has determined that Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, should be granted immunity in a case brought against him by the fiancée of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi, whom the administration has said was murdered at the prince’s direction.

A court filing was made by Justice Department lawyers at the request of the State Department because bin Salman was recently made the Saudi prime minister and as a result, qualifies for immunity as a foreign head of government, the request said. It was filed late Thursday night, just before the court’s deadline for the Justice Department to give its views in court on the immunity question and other arguments the prince made for having the lawsuit dismissed.

“Mohammed bin Salman, the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is the sitting head of government and, accordingly, is immune from this suit,” the filing reads, while calling the murder “heinous.”

------

The decision has already drawn an angry reaction. Amnesty International, an international non-governmental organization focused on human rights, said Friday that the US government “should hang its head in shame. This is nothing more than a sickening, total, deep betrayal.”

The White House had hoped the July trip by President Joe Biden to Saudi Arabia would get the rocky US-Saudi relationship back on track but since then, relations have only continued to sour.

The relationship is being reevaluated, the White House has said, in the wake of an oil production cut by Saudi-led OPEC+ that the administration saw as a direct affront to the US. Members of Congress, already infuriated by the oil cut and calling for a reevaluation, will likely only be angered further if the prince is given immunity.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

Utter Fucking Bastards & Khunts - Don't have the Ball's to Prosecute him. FFS Weak Yellow Bellied Man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2282 on: November 28, 2022, 05:15:29 PM »
Utter Fucking Bastards & Khunts - Don't have the Ball's to Prosecute him. FFS Weak Yellow Bellied Man.

Remember when fagbiden called him a murderer etc and all the dems idiots like primefag believed him ?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #2283 on: November 28, 2022, 05:34:58 PM »
Remember when fagbiden called him a murderer etc and all the dems idiots like primefag believed him ?

I do indeed remember.  Only good queer is a dead queer. 
~

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2284 on: November 28, 2022, 07:50:23 PM »

Yep - Of course prime would believe him & everything he & his governor says - he's lost all ability to reason
& question & now openly admits he's a Sheep.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2285 on: November 29, 2022, 04:51:03 AM »
Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman’s $2.3K luggage at airport
NY POST ^ | November 28, 2022 | By Allie Griffin
Posted on 11/29/2022, 1:04:04 AM

"Sam Brinton is on leave from DOE, and Dr. Kim Petry is performing the duties of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition," a DOE spokesperson said.

A Biden administration employee – and one of the federal government’s first gender non-binary officials – has been accused of stealing a travelor’s luggage from the Minneapolis airport in September.

Sam Brinton, the deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition at the DOE’s Office of Nuclear Energy, was charged with felony theft after allegedly snatching a Vera Bradley suitcase reportedly worth $2,325 from baggage claim at the Minneapolis St. Paul Airport on Sept. 16, according to court documents.

Brinton, who uses they/them pronouns, was captured on surveillance video grabbing the luggage and removing its ID tag identifying the owner, the filings state.

They were later seen using the Vera Bradley suitcase on at least two occasions, while traveling to Washington, DC on Sept. 18 and Oct. 9, investigators said.

Brinton initially denied stealing the suitcase to police officers, but later claimed they took it by mistake and still had it in their possession.

“If I had taken the wrong bag, I am happy to return it, but I don’t have any clothes for another individual,” Brinton first told the officer. “That was my clothes when I opened the bag.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2286 on: November 29, 2022, 05:26:12 AM »
Joe Biden's non-binary drag queen nuclear waste guru Sam Brinton, 34, is charged with THEFT after they were 'caught on camera stealing a bag' from Minneapolis Airport's baggage claim
daily mail ^ | 11/28/2022 | james gordon
Posted on 11/28/2022, 9:08:13 P

The non-binary drag queen who had been working in a nuclear waste job in President Joe Biden's Department of Energy has been charged with felony theft after they allegedly stole a bag from the baggage claim at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.

Sam Brinton, whose full title was as the DOE's Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition, is accused of taking the bag in September. He is currently on leave of absence from his DOE job.

If found guilty they could now face five years in jail, a $10,000 fine, or both.

Brinton made headlines earlier this year after proudly announcing on LinkedIn that they had become Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Department of Energy.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2287 on: November 29, 2022, 10:22:47 AM »
Mollie Hemingway tells 'far crazier' story of Biden official stealing women's luggage as only SHE can
Twitchy.com ^ | 11/29/2022 | Sam Janney
Posted on 11/29/2022, 1:20:57

It would appear Biden’s energy official, Sam Brinton, has been charged with stealing women’s luggage.

No, really.

Yeah, you’d think this is a story from The Babylon Bee but nope … this guy (gal, person, whatever) has been charged for snagging luggage that doesn’t belong to him/her/them. Sheesh, trying to comply with the intersectional bruhaha of the day is a serious pain in the butt. Anywho …

Mollie Hemingway was good enough to share the story with us as we’re not exactly seeing a ton about it from the mainstream media.

This story is somehow far, far, far crazier than even the headline. Dude didn't check baggage for a flight, yet went to the carousel, took a woman's Vera Bradley rollerbag, and checked it on his next few flights. https://t.co/ZPhJOAfWpN

— Mollie (@MZHemingway) November 28, 2022

From Alpha News:

Sam Brinton, one of the first “openly genderfluid individuals in federal government leadership,” was charged with felony theft last month after allegedly stealing a woman’s luggage at MSP Airport.

The MIT grad went viral earlier this year when he announced his new role as the deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy.

“As one of if not the very first openly genderfluid individuals in federal government leadership, I was welcomed with open arms into the Department of Energy all the way up to the Secretary whom I shared the stage within a Pride month celebration panel just today,” Brinton wrote on Twitter at the time.

This is what happens when you start hiring people based on their identity versus their qualifications. Psh, look at our vice president if you don’t believe us.

I'm sure you are as shocked as I am that this guy is not exhibiting the type of decision-making you might want for a career bureaucrat in charge of the nation's nuclear spent fuel programs.

— Mollie (@MZHemingway) November 28, 2022

We’re shocked! Shocked we say!

What do you wanna' bet he doesn't even get fired?

— Ultra MAF Calvin 🇺🇸🐶🏒 🎶 (@shoveitjack) November 29, 2022

Oh GAWD no. This story, like the Paul Pelosi hammer dirty hippie story, will gradually faaaaade awaaaaay. And if we bring it up we’ll be accused of being conspiracy theorists or haters of democracy or something else stupid.

It's always the people you least expect.

— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) November 29, 2022

Totally.

We feel shocked.

Don’t you feel shocked?

He flew DC➡️Minneapolis with no luggage and hauled ass to baggage claim to get some. Premeditated! He chose the very nice Vera Bradley hard case no doubt hoping there’d be some good stuff inside. There was! $2,300 worth of women’s clothes, shoes etc. Not his first rodeo.

— AuditTheMachines (@koumiss) November 29, 2022

What if he didn’t intend to steal anything?

I mean, who knows what’s in a bag? He took the flight just to steal the fanciest suitcase he could find, together with some clothes and some toiletries?

What if he knew exactly what was in it?

— AmishDude (@TheAmishDude) November 29, 2022

what

— Christina Pushaw 🐊 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) November 29, 2022

We had a similar reaction.

This person was given access to the nation's most sensitive secrets regarding nuclear waste disposal

Great investigation and adjudication, guys

You put our nation's security at risk

— Factotum (@emery__bored) November 28, 2022

Scary, ain’t it?

But hey, no mean tweets. Hope they're happy.

— Metadata (@metadata1) November 29, 2022

Shew!

Right?

Democracy saved and stuff.

Related:

Dan McLaughlin OWNS both Tom Nichols and Rick Wilson in BRUTAL back and forth about Never Trump

It’s SO ON: Elon Musk calls down the THUNDER on Apple for threatening to remove Twitter from App Store

Elon Musk BREAKS Lefty Twitter (again) with just ONE pic of his bedside table and ROF

*** ********************************************************** trending (current Twitchy articles I find interesting) --- Alexander Vindman makes things WORSE bragging to Nicole Wallace HE’S going to hold Elon Musk accountable -------- RedSteeze further humiliating Never Trump grifters TRIGGERED by Dan McLaughlin is a glorious thing -------- NYT’s Michelle Goldberg sounds the alarm over Trump fueling ‘antisemitism’s march into the mainstream’ -------- Blue-checked author goes off on lengthy rant about why The Babylon Bee 'will never be funny'

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2288 on: November 29, 2022, 06:07:15 PM »
"As I told you, if I had you running in front of me when I was playing flankerback, I could have been an All American, man."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1597689097312952320

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2289 on: November 30, 2022, 05:52:29 AM »
"As I told you, if I had you running in front of me when I was playing flankerback, I could have been an All American, man."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1597689097312952320

;D  What a maroon he is...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2290 on: November 30, 2022, 05:57:20 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2291 on: December 01, 2022, 01:43:19 PM »
Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman’s $2.3K luggage at airport
NY POST ^ | November 28, 2022 | By Allie Griffin
Posted on 11/29/2022, 1:04:04 AM

"Sam Brinton is on leave from DOE, and Dr. Kim Petry is performing the duties of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition," a DOE spokesperson said.

A Biden administration employee – and one of the federal government’s first gender non-binary officials – has been accused of stealing a travelor’s luggage from the Minneapolis airport in September.

Sam Brinton, the deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition at the DOE’s Office of Nuclear Energy, was charged with felony theft after allegedly snatching a Vera Bradley suitcase reportedly worth $2,325 from baggage claim at the Minneapolis St. Paul Airport on Sept. 16, according to court documents.

Brinton, who uses they/them pronouns, was captured on surveillance video grabbing the luggage and removing its ID tag identifying the owner, the filings state.

They were later seen using the Vera Bradley suitcase on at least two occasions, while traveling to Washington, DC on Sept. 18 and Oct. 9, investigators said.

Brinton initially denied stealing the suitcase to police officers, but later claimed they took it by mistake and still had it in their possession.

“If I had taken the wrong bag, I am happy to return it, but I don’t have any clothes for another individual,” Brinton first told the officer. “That was my clothes when I opened the bag.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

So not only did he steal the bag, he didn't check any of his own luggage.  They have him on video removing the tag then using the bag on other trips. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2292 on: December 01, 2022, 01:55:16 PM »
So not only did he steal the bag, he didn't check any of his own luggage.  They have him on video removing the tag then using the bag on other trips. 

Vince and Prime are thirsty over this dude

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2293 on: December 02, 2022, 06:07:26 AM »

Mentally Defective Khunt.
Burn it with Fire - just get Rid.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2294 on: December 02, 2022, 06:38:20 PM »
263, count em, 263,000 jobs added in November.  That's right.  263,000 Big Ones.  That's 31.5% above what was predicted.
Wages rising across the board.
Rail strike averted.  Again!
Unemployment at 3.7%.  Very close to historic low.
Gas under $3.
Inflation coming down.
No dead soldiers coming back in bags from Afghanistan.
Al Zawhiri - DEAD.  Al Qaeda on the run.  In shambles.

Shall I go on?   

#SoMuchWinningHurts

;D ;D ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2295 on: December 04, 2022, 08:18:44 AM »
263, count em, 263,000 jobs added in November.  That's right.  263,000 Big Ones.  That's 31.5% above what was predicted.
Gas under $3.
Inflation coming down.

Shall I go on?   

#SoMuchWinningHurts

;D ;D ;D

Too bad this isn't helping bring under control the historically high inflation that Biden and his administration, and the Dem controlled congress helped create, which likely will lead to a devastating recession.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2296 on: December 04, 2022, 08:34:22 AM »
Too bad this isn't helping bring under control the historically high inflation that Biden and his administration, and the Dem controlled congress helped create, which likely will lead to a devastating recession.

Inflation is coming down thanks to the administration. Furthermore, inflation is a global phenomenon not brought on by any one political party.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2297 on: December 04, 2022, 08:49:39 AM »
Inflation is coming down thanks to the administration. Furthermore, inflation is a global phenomenon not brought on by any one political party.

This.  It's laughable that anyone can believe that one single person can affect the entire world with inflation. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2298 on: December 04, 2022, 09:10:15 AM »
Gas under $3.
Inflation coming down.

Shall I go on?   

#SoMuchWinningHurts

;D ;D ;D
I'd refute point by point, but what's the point, your kind would never admit the truth.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2299 on: December 04, 2022, 09:18:32 AM »
It is not as if there were nothing that liberals really knew and understood about what has been happening in American follytics but rather, they have had blinders on the windows to what is left of their soul for so long that their tunnel vision is more focused than a Gerbil's in Richard Gere's colon.

And just as fetid.