Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 193223 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #2300 on: December 04, 2022, 09:52:09 AM »
This.  It's laughable that anyone can believe that one single person can affect the entire world with inflation.

Who believes that?  Not me, and not what I said.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2301 on: December 04, 2022, 12:58:10 PM »
Who believes that?  Not me, and not what I said.
One party and their policies can.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2302 on: December 04, 2022, 01:55:12 PM »
One party and their policies can.

Wrong.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2303 on: December 04, 2022, 05:45:29 PM »
Wrong.
You're right. It takes a certain number of dipshits from the other side to help the idiots in one party fuck things up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2304 on: December 04, 2022, 05:46:33 PM »
It's nice you believe that.  I would not expect anything less.  Then again, you never struck me as being very smart anyway.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2305 on: December 04, 2022, 05:53:45 PM »
It's nice you believe that.  I would not expect anything less.  Then again, you never struck me as being very smart anyway.
Yet you constantly blame one man for everything politically from 2016-2020 and you continue to stalk that man daily, Tom. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2306 on: December 04, 2022, 06:00:13 PM »
Yet you constantly blame one man for everything politically from 2016-2020 and you continue to stalk that man daily, Tom. ::)

Wrong Fetter.  But Imma let you keep believing that since that is all you got.

TDfS!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2307 on: December 04, 2022, 06:02:55 PM »
Inflation is coming down thanks to the administration. Furthermore, inflation is a global phenomenon not brought on by any one political party.

lol… good one

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2308 on: December 04, 2022, 06:07:08 PM »
Wrong Fetter.  But Imma let you keep believing that since that is all you got.

TDfS!!!
You are a liar, plain and simple, Tom.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2309 on: December 04, 2022, 06:14:48 PM »
You are a liar, plain and simple, Tom.

Facts say otherwise Fetterbro.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2310 on: December 04, 2022, 08:00:16 PM »
So since the economy is so good under this fake administration, when do you think the Fed will start bringing interest rates back down? Also, don’t you think the number of jobs added is due to the holidays with temp workers?

The number of people continuing to collect jobless benefits rose by 57,000 to 1.61 million, the highest level since February. Should I go on?

Also, while it’s true gas prices came down although still over $2 per gallon higher than before Biden took office. Since it took draining our oil reserves to do this. Biden is begging the Saudi’s to increase oil production as well begging communist countries such as Venezuela.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2311 on: December 04, 2022, 08:43:40 PM »
So since the economy is so good under this fake administration, when do you think the Fed will start bringing interest rates back down? Also, don’t you think the number of jobs added is due to the holidays with temp workers?

The number of people continuing to collect jobless benefits rose by 57,000 to 1.61 million, the highest level since February. Should I go on?

Also, while it’s true gas prices came down although still over $2 per gallon higher than before Biden took office. Since it took draining our oil reserves to do this. Biden is begging the Saudi’s to increase oil production as well begging communist countries such as Venezuela.

whats "fake" about this administration?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2312 on: December 05, 2022, 12:09:08 AM »

Men pretending to be women comes to
Mind.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2313 on: December 05, 2022, 12:22:27 AM »

Are you Still Praying Thanks to God Every Night for Hunter Biden ??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2314 on: December 05, 2022, 06:09:50 AM »
Joe Biden Forgets Which Century He’s in During Kennedy Honors Speech
Breitbart ^ | 12/05/2022 | CHARLIE SPIERING
Posted on 12/5/2022, 8:51:13 AM by ChicagoConservative27

President Joe Biden struggled to deliver a speech from his teleprompter on Sunday while saluting the Kennedy Center Honorees at the White House.

During the address, the president spoke about singer Gladys Knight, one of the nominees, recalling a performance she delivered in Delaware.

“She’s performed on the biggest stages, but a point of personal privilege, I think her performance in 1919 at the 100th anniversary of the Delaware State Fair was pretty special,” Biden said, without correcting himself.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2315 on: December 05, 2022, 06:21:21 AM »

Did you really ask him that?  Like he can articulate an answer after being asked over and over.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2316 on: December 05, 2022, 10:05:57 AM »
Did you really ask him that?  Like he can articulate an answer after being asked over and over.

You know what to do. Let me know when you’re ready

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2317 on: December 05, 2022, 11:26:40 AM »

November 30, 2022

In a column in the Wall Street Journal, Robin Keller, a partner at Hogan Lovells, wrote about being fired from the firm after a distinguished career of 44 years. Keller was not fired for intermingling funds or violating confidentiality of clients. She was fired because she exercised free speech in an internal meeting on the Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health. After Keller expressed her support for the opinion and concern about higher rates of abortions in the black community, a participant complained that she could not breathe and others called her a racist. She was later suspended and reportedly fired.

What is striking about this controversy is that there is not a great deal of disagreement on what was said at the meeting. Take Above the Law, which Keller references in her column. The site has become one of the most vocal anti-free speech sites on the Internet. It recently even defended the virtual elimination of conservative and libertarian faculty at universities as commendable.

In a column entitled “White Counsel At Biglaw Firm Spreads ‘Inappropriate And Offensive’ Theories About Abortion, Gets Suspended,” Kathryn Rubino celebrated the “welcome consequences” for people who share dissenting or unpopular views on such subjects. Rubino expressed disbelief that “a white partner who attended HoLove’s women’s meeting felt it appropriate to chime in with her support of the Dobbs decision.”

Lawyers at the firm demanded the firing of Keller and said that they were “traumatized” by having to hear someone defend the decision on a call to allow people to discuss the decision.

Let’s repeat that again . . . these are lawyers who were traumatized because a colleague expressed a dissenting view of abortion, a view held by millions of other Americans as well as many judges and justices. It is a view that has been expressed widely in the media, including by African-American and female commentators.

I can understand how such arguments can insult or enrage others. Pro-life lawyers can also be deeply offended on the other side by pro-choice arguments. Abortion is an area that has torn apart this country for generations. The addition of race only magnifies the passion and anger in such discussions. However, this is an area that raises difficult constitutional, social, racial, economic, and gender issues.

Yet, rather than engage Keller on why they believe that she is wrong, these lawyers asked her to leave the call and then pushed for her to be fired for expressing her views. As we have seen on college campuses, it has become commonplace to seek to silence others rather than to engage them in such debates.

As Keller wrote, “I was invited to participate in what was billed as a ‘safe space’ for women at the firm to discuss the decision. It might have been a safe space for some, but it wasn’t safe for me.”

She recounts how “Three weeks later I received a letter stating that the firm had concluded that my reference to comments labeling black abortion rates genocide was a violation of the antiharassment policy.”

The firm adopted the usual “we support free speech but …” rationalization:

“Firm leaders promptly reached out to the firm community to express their regret about the pain and upset that this has caused our community. We appreciate that this was brought to our attention and we are treating this matter seriously. While we encourage members of our community to engage in frank, candid discussion, we expect all discussion in our place of work, or in settings sponsored by the firm, to uphold our values of inclusivity, respect for diverse members of our community, and non-discrimination.”

We have seen corporations joining a campaign targeting Twitter over the plan of Elon Musk to restore free speech protections on the site. However, this is a law firm yielding to demands to silence a colleague for expressing a dissenting view on Dobbs and the impact of abortion in an internal meeting on the decision. To state opposing views in a forum on the case is now considered harmful and harassing — and a basis for termination.

That is certainly a “consequence” but it is hardly “welcomed” if you have a modicum of concern for free speech values. Private firms and companies are obviously given a wider leeway in the limitation of free speech rights. As I have previously written, workers do not have a legal right to protest or display political symbols in the workplace.

For years, anti-free-speech figures have dismissed objections to social media censorship by stressing that the First Amendment applies only to the government, not private companies. The distinction was always a dishonest effort to evade the implications of speech controls, whether implemented by the government or corporations. The First Amendment was never the exclusive definition of free speech. Free speech is viewed by many of us as a human right; the First Amendment only deals with one source for limiting it. Free speech can be undermined by private corporations as well as government agencies.

Yet, we have seen reporters and lawyers rally to the cause of censorship or speech controls in recent years. It is the subject of my recent publication in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy. The article entitled “Harm and Hegemony: The Decline of Free Speech in the United States.”

That alarming trend is no more evident than lawyers saying that they “cannot breathe” in the presence of the exercise of free speech.

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/11/30/welcome-consequences-hogan-lovells-fires-partner-for-voicing-her-views-on-the-dobbs-decision/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2318 on: December 05, 2022, 02:44:53 PM »

Because this “President” and his “administration” were installed. I said it in 2020 and evidence and proof is even stronger especially with 50+ intel community members that colluded with the Biden administration to hide the laptop story from the public. That’s voter suppression dude. Anyway you look at it. This was just the icing on the cake.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2319 on: December 05, 2022, 04:28:05 PM »

This is how I consider the administration to be a fake one. 

I believe that Biden is being managed by Ron Klain, Susan Rice, and Dr. J.  His wife is his mental walker and is utterly necessary for him to get through the day.  If Biden were not president, I’d think of Dr. J. as a saint.  As it is, she’s complicit in a gross public display of elder abuse.

He has a few hours a day when he’s functional but then fades away until the next morning.  I’d like to know what’s in his nootropic cocktail – gotta be state of the art.

I’ve predicted that there are books about Biden’s time in the White House largely completed that won’t be published until he leaves office.  I‘ve dealt with older relatives with dementia – it’s a horror show.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2320 on: December 05, 2022, 06:30:55 PM »
Because this “President” and his “administration” were installed. I said it in 2020 and evidence and proof is even stronger especially with 50+ intel community members that colluded with the Biden administration to hide the laptop story from the public. That’s voter suppression dude. Anyway you look at it. This was just the icing on the cake.

Installed by the landslide vote of the American people you retard.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2321 on: December 05, 2022, 06:33:43 PM »
This is how I consider the administration to be a fake one. 

I believe that Biden is being managed by Ron Klain, Susan Rice, and Dr. J.  His wife is his mental walker and is utterly necessary for him to get through the day.  If Biden were not president, I’d think of Dr. J. as a saint.  As it is, she’s complicit in a gross public display of elder abuse.

He has a few hours a day when he’s functional but then fades away until the next morning.  I’d like to know what’s in his nootropic cocktail – gotta be state of the art.

I’ve predicted that there are books about Biden’s time in the White House largely completed that won’t be published until he leaves office.  I‘ve dealt with older relatives with dementia – it’s a horror show.

Glad you posted this.  Good to know you are a wacko like the rest of the Trumpturds who believe the same.  Good going Moonbeam.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2322 on: December 05, 2022, 06:48:13 PM »
Installed by the landslide vote of the American people you retard.

lol…sure

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2323 on: December 05, 2022, 07:35:40 PM »

Sorry to see you believe that. I know there is no amount of empirical evidence that would sway you otherwise.. I've tried it. I do hope one day you look back on all this and have a good laugh about it

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2324 on: December 05, 2022, 08:17:59 PM »
Men pretending to be women comes to
Mind.
How many crossdressing weirdos are in our government now? I know that one is a bit older, military guy that dresses like a broad and the other one that was just recently arrested, bald guy that wears make up. Who else?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!