Author Topic: YouTube suspends Rand Paul for "misleading claims" about masks  (Read 2409 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
https://www.sfgate.com/cnet/article/YouTube-suspends-Rand-Paul-for-misleading-claims-16380428.php

"YouTube on Wednesday suspended Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky for breaking the company's rules against spreading misinformation about COVID-19. As part of the suspension, Paul won't be able to publish videos to his channel for one week."

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: YouTube suspends Rand Paul for "misleading claims" about masks
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 02:49:06 PM »
Being full of shit doesn't go over well , when outside  your core  fan base.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 02:56:32 PM »
MTG suspended by Twitter the same day.

Whoop-Whoop.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 03:02:31 PM »
Because he owned the FUCK out of Fouci. Big tech controlling the narrative with absolutely nothing to back it

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2021, 03:12:28 PM »
Didn’t Fauci himself say back in April of 2020 that masks were not effective? Then he suddenly changed his mind in May of 2020.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2021, 03:24:33 PM »
Didn’t Fauci himself say back in April of 2020 that masks were not effective? Then he suddenly changed his mind in May of 2020.

Several times..

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2021, 03:33:21 PM »
Because he owned the FUCK out of Fouci. Big tech controlling the narrative with absolutely nothing to back it

Taliban,ISIS,DAESH,Iranian Ayatolah,ANTIFA,.......................a still posting on Face & YouT !.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2021, 03:33:58 PM »
Hope Fauckboy ends up with charges. Squinty eyed POS!
T

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2021, 03:41:29 PM »

You should know, lol.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2021, 03:43:48 PM »
Just look at the fucking spin on this fact check..
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/may/21/facebook-posts/disposable-homemade-masks-are-effective-stopping-a/
Our ruling
A photograph of a box of disposable masks shows a warning label that says the masks "will not provide any protections against COVID-19."

Such disclaimers don’t mean that the masks are ineffective at slowing the spread of the disease, but that they don’t protect the wearer as well as medical respirators such as the N95 recommended for use by health care professionals. Disposable and homemade cloth masks are recommended for people to wear because it protects others around them in case they have the virus and may not be showing any symptoms.

The users sharing this image are making a false interpretation of the type of protection standard face masks provide. We rate it False.

So the fact it states "will not provide any protections against COVID-19."

Doesnt actually mean that at all....

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2021, 03:50:06 PM »
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/may/21/facebook-posts/disposable-homemade-masks-are-effective-stopping-a/

Cucks feeeel that the truth is like gender.  Fluid. 
FUCK THAT NOISE

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2021, 03:50:32 PM »

Looks like a lot of these sources come from the Josef Goebbels school of propaganda

Joseph Goebbels quote: The most brilliant propagandist ...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2021, 04:18:37 PM »
When the Internet first started taking off I was thinking that it might be a real decentralization of power but it’s actually gotten worse as these big tech companies have essentially become arms of government.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2021, 04:26:45 PM »
When the Internet first started taking off I was thinking that it might be a real decentralization of power but it’s actually gotten worse as these big tech companies have essentially become arms of government.

Not sure if you answered this , but serious question:

If you were in charge what would you do, to deal with the Covid pandemic?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2021, 04:38:24 PM »
Not sure if you answered this , but serious question:

If you were in charge what would you do, to deal with the Covid pandemic?

It’s a false choice. The problem is you don’t understand what’s really going on vis-à-vis currency devaluation and inflation. It’s not an area of expertise for you. It is for me. That’s why I was able to predict exactly what would happen one week after New York City reported its first Covid death.

This is a manufactured crisis.

The root cause of this problem is fiat currency that allows governments to print unlimited amounts of money. I can assure you if we were on a gold standard Covid would not have been that big of a deal or any deal at all. It would’ve been just another flu season.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2021, 04:53:31 PM »
It’s a false choice. The problem is you don’t understand what’s really going on vis-à-vis currency devaluation and inflation. It’s not an area of expertise for you. It is for me. That’s why I was able to predict exactly what would happen one week after New York City reported its first Covid death.

The root cause of this problem is fiat currency that allows governments to print unlimited amounts of money. I can assure you if we were on a gold standard Covid would not have been that big of a deal or any deal at all. It would’ve been just another flu season.

I think it's  a real pandemic with hospitals , being stressed to the max .
I don't think a Covid virus has anything to do with the gold standard . It's a real virus.

Thank you for your sincere, honest answer, but, I don't find it credible. Sorry.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2021, 05:06:30 PM »
I don't think a Covid virus has anything to do with the gold standard . It's a real virus.

Thank you for your sincere, honest answer, but, I don't find it credible. Sorry.

It doesn’t matter what you find credible. The reality is governments around the world are bankrupt. And continually have to come up with reasons to print money. If you were making 100 grand a year and but owed over 200 grand on your credit card, how would you consider your financial position?

The difference is that governments have an option of printing money. If you or I did that it would be called counterfeiting and we would be locked up.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/267226/japans-national-debt-in-relation-to-gross-domestic-product-gdp/

In 2019, the national debt of Japan amounted to about 234.86 percent of the grossdomestic product. Japan's national debt ranks first among countries with the highest debt levels in the world, far surpassing the debt levels of Greece - which ranks number two - whose financial crisis has been in the spotlight recently.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2021, 05:14:27 PM »
It doesn’t matter what you find credible. The reality is governments around the world are bankrupt. And continually have to come up with reasons to print money. If you were making 100 grand a year and but owed over 200 grand on your credit card, how would you consider your financial position?

The difference is that governments have an option of printing money. If you or I did that it would be called counterfeiting and we would be locked up.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/267226/japans-national-debt-in-relation-to-gross-domestic-product-gdp/

In 2019, the national debt of Japan amounted to about 234.86 percent of the grossdomestic product. Japan's national debt ranks first among countries with the highest debt levels in the world, far surpassing the debt levels of Greece - which ranks number two - whose financial crisis has been in the spotlight recently.

That's a nice statistical data site for national debts. BUT, it don't see any evidence for "cause/effect"  with the Covid pandemic.
Thanks for taking the time to interact with me. I'm sorry, but I honestly think your ideas on this are a bit "out there".

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2021, 05:28:09 PM »
I think that Covid is a virus.  So is the flu in its various forms.  BFD.  This ain't the Dark Ages but they treat us as though we are their chattels or serfs.  Slaves.  But that's fine so long as you are a slave of non-colour...FTN.

Dems are the new Nazis and whitey and all Conservatives are the new whipping peepses.  This scamdemic is bullshit.  I personally know people who have lost their businesses because of the fuckwits in power. Any here that feel otherwise are simply feeling and not thinking.

You would trade your freedoms for a false hope.  They said once a vaccine was developed all would be open and well.  Bullshit.  I also have zero doubt that Covid was manufactured by people of the jaundiced persuasion, LOL!  You know...Chicoms.

But cucks don't give a damn.    But they will take everything else you have earned of worth and give it away to the worthless.  And all in the name of "fairness".   Death rates have long been inflated.  The only person I know of that had Covid in his system but wasn't a "victim" of it no matter how he died was Georgie-Boy Floyd.  But when you consider he also had Fentanyl and more in there too but it was whitey (not his inbred stupidity) that done him in and still don't believe this is a hoax?  Fuck you.

Of course not in the literal sense...YUCK! 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2021, 05:49:26 PM »
I think that Covid is a virus.  So is the flu in its various forms.  BFD.  This ain't the Dark Ages but they treat us as though we are their chattels or serfs.  Slaves.  But that's fine so long as you are a slave of non-colour...FTN.

Dems are the new Nazis and whitey and all Conservatives are the new whipping peepses.  This scamdemic is bullshit.  I personally know people who have lost their businesses because of the fuckwits in power. Any here that feel otherwise are simply feeling and not thinking.

You would trade your freedoms for a false hope.  They said once a vaccine was developed all would be open and well.  Bullshit.  I also have zero doubt that Covid was manufactured by people of the jaundiced persuasion, LOL!  You know...Chicoms.

But cucks don't give a damn.    But they will take everything else you have earned of worth and give it away to the worthless.  And all in the name of "fairness".   Death rates have long been inflated.  The only person I know of that had Covid in his system but wasn't a "victim" of it no matter how he died was Georgie-Boy Floyd.  But when you consider he also had Fentanyl and more in there too but it was whitey (not his inbred stupidity) that done him in and still don't believe this is a hoax?  Fuck you.

Of course not in the literal sense...YUCK!

The world is a complicated place and humans are unpredictable .
I'm just glad we live in a time with cars, AC, pro sports, grocery stores and modern medicine.

Circa 650 years ago , the world was a different place and a "black plague" decimated the population.
Historical records show that some towns lost 75% of their citizens after the plague swept thru.
Just be glad we have a vaccine to deal with Covid and take advantage of modern life.

https://www.history.com/topics/middle-ages/black-death

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2021, 05:52:20 PM »

Your theories sound like a "modern, high tech" version of past history in Montreal circa 1885.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mandatory-vaccinations-triggered-riot-montreal-113751233.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2021, 06:39:23 PM »

Another low information dem that only knows the state sponsored message.  ::)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2021, 06:46:37 PM »

what hospitals are being stressed to the max?  None are where I live, I’m just curious.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2021, 06:55:05 PM »
Leftists are in favor of  corporate+government censorship because as the idiots they are they know nothing about history and where this has always led. ( Widespread misery, millions dead, millions starving in a security state).
Cutting out a mans tongue only means you are afraid of what he is saying because you have no counter to his argument.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2021, 07:04:17 PM »
Just be glad we have a vaccine to deal with Covid.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!