Author Topic: Guilty! Ghislaine Maxwell!  (Read 6483 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Guilty!
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2021, 01:58:00 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59826505

"Legal experts say Maxwell now has two options.

She can fight the case through appeal, or she can co-operate with prosecutors and effectively name names of other people linked to Jeffrey Epstein in return for a lighter sentence.

"The government would be very interested in evidence against others who allegedly sexually abused children along with Epstein and Maxwell, particularly politicians, Hollywood celebrities, and royalty," says Neama Rahmani, a lawyer and legal commentator who co-founded West Coast Trial Lawyers.

"Prosecutors would have to independently corroborate any information provided by Maxwell, though, because she is now a convicted felon with a potential motive to do anything to save herself.""

she can do both of those, appeal first if that doesnt go well she can then offer up names in a plea bargain for a lighter sentence

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2021, 02:00:14 PM »
"The 60-year-old socialite and associate of Jeffrey Epstein could face a prison sentence of up to 65 years, although an at least somewhat lighter sentence is more likely, and as few as 10 years are possible under federal prison sentencing guidelines."

Regardless of the length of the sentence, her prison conditions will greatly improve over what she's had up until now. She will likely be sentenced to a low security Federal prison, though not as likely to a minimum security facility.

https://www.newsweek.com/prison-conditions-likely-improve-ghislaine-maxwell-after-sentencing-experts-say-1664220

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2021, 02:04:55 PM »
she can do both of those, appeal first if that doesnt go well she can then offer up names in a plea bargain for a lighter sentence

I believe you are right. However, the deal might be sweeter if she doesn't appeal. Appeals are expensive. It all depends on how much the prosecution wants that information and what they intend to do with it should they get it. 

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2021, 02:39:47 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2021, 02:48:29 PM »

Possible last words?  "Hey guard?!  Guard!  The cable's out!"...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2021, 04:54:20 PM »
I still think that something is going t happen that will shock the shit out of most GetBiggers!

There are just too many people of importance involved .... many of which feel that a revelation of the truth will fuck up the good old USA forever .... if not longer!

Sometimes it's just better to keep the recipe secret ... in order to not fuck up the whole enchalada.

In other words... "Let them eat cake!"

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2021, 05:03:11 PM »
Hey, Black & Scott.... I had to look twice and think more than once to understand
what that Maxwell portrait was all about.....  so I gotta think ya for making me think for a couple of minutes ... before I smartened up and got a full comprehension.

But I think I'm smart enough to know that it ain't gonna happen and dumb enough to hope it does.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2021, 05:07:16 PM »
I still think that something is going t happen that will shock the shit out of most GetBiggers!

There are just too many people of importance involved .... many of which feel that a revelation of the truth will fuck up the good old USA forever .... if not longer!

Sometimes it's just better to keep the recipe secret ... in order to not fuck up the whole enchalada.

Nothing is longer than forever and a slight 'mixaphor'...just saying.  ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2022, 02:21:04 AM »
Wipe them all out.

Go after these 'elites' and remove them.

The world needs another type of French Revolution where these elites are removed and democracies and republics can start with a clean slate again until the next cycle.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2022, 04:56:38 AM »

Even if she dies the majority of the public will believe whatever the MSM feeds them.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2022, 09:34:57 AM »
It ain't over ..... until the fat lady sings!

Maxwell may not be fat, but the shoe fits, yada, yada ....... and she can possibly be involved in one or more of the following ......

Here are five civil cases that are still in federal court against Epstein’s estate and associates.

Virginia Giuffre v. Alan Dershowitz

Virginia Giuffre v. Prince Andrew

Priscilla Doe v. HBRK Associates

Russian Jane Doe v. Epstein Estate

Caroline Kaufman v. Epstein Estate

I'll make an attempt at giving a 'brief history' on each of the above cases but will need a bit of time do so.

At this precise moment of time the big question is ..... Who now is in possession of the video tapes that were supposedly found by a federal agency in one of Epstein's residences?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2022, 10:22:07 AM »
Cockroaches need to be squashed beneath the boots of Freedom.  In all seriousness, pedophiles deserve death.  Those that support them deserve to be sterilized so that their offspring  cannot follow in their slimy trails.  Cucktards claim to hate Hitler and yet they are worse by far in their filthy ways.

“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

Pedophiles and their supporters despise the Word of the Nazarene.   

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2022, 10:41:11 AM »
Virginia Giuffre v. Alan Dershowitz

In 2019, Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre sued Alan Dershowitz, a prominent lawyer, for defamation. She said he sexually assaulted her multiple times while she was as young as 16 and being sex-trafficked by Epstein — whom she claimed in the complaint “lent [her] out” to have sex with other men — and that he then called her a liar when she went public with the allegations.

Dershowitz denied the claims and countersued Giuffre, saying her allegations were “lies, disparagement, defamation, harassment,” and that she’d been pressured by her lawyers to make false accusations against him (accusations which, themselves, drew their own defamation suit from Giuffre’s lawyer, David Boies). 

On 29 December, the BBC called Dershowitz to comment on the Maxwell verdict, without acknowledging the accusation or his prior status as one of Epstein’s attorneys.

He used the opportunity to point out that Giuffre had not been called as a witness in Maxwell’s criminal trial, and to suggest this was because she is untruthful. “The government was very careful who it used as witnesses,” Dershowitz said, before referring — unprompted — to his connection to the case. “It did not use as a witness the woman who accused Prince Andrew, accused me, accused many other people, because the government didn’t believe she was telling the truth.”

The news organization released a statement walking back the segment after it aired.

“Mr. Dershowitz was not a suitable person to interview as an impartial analyst, and we did not make the relevant background clear to our audience,” the statement said in part. 

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2022, 10:43:49 AM »
What famous person once said .... "The front line of a good defense is ... Denial. denial, denial!!!"

Was it a famous lawyer or just me?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2022, 11:03:44 AM »
How long until the CCTV in her block fails?

Indeed. 

Just like with Epstein ... cameras which have operated nonstop since the mid-90's just happen to "malfunction" for 4-7 minutes. 
~

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2022, 11:08:44 AM »
SCOTT/ANDY,

Do you think the same mysterious death is being prepared on behalf of Miss Maxwell?

Or should I correct myself and say..... "on behalf of many others!"

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2022, 11:13:54 AM »
SCOTT/ANDY,

Do you think the same mysterious death is being prepared on behalf of Miss Maxwell?

Or should I correct myself and say..... "on behalf of many others!"

One imagines that CCTV within certain federal prisons is carefully watched and meticulously maintained.  By a subsidiary of the Rose Law Firm...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2022, 02:36:09 AM »
Cockroaches need to be squashed beneath the boots of Freedom.  In all seriousness, pedophiles deserve death.  Those that support them deserve to be sterilized so that their offspring  cannot follow in their slimy trails.  Cucktards claim to hate Hitler and yet they are worse by far in their filthy ways.

“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

Pedophiles and their supporters despise the Word of the Nazarene.
They weren't actually pedophiles as those girls were late teens. Those teenagers also chose to go to Epstein Island knowing exactly what they were going there for and that they were getting paid big money to do so. They then returned home and recruited their friends to go on the next trip. Kind of like the movie Babysitters.

No doubt what Epstein and Maxwell did was illegal but those "victims"are definitely playing up their victimhood.

BRUTALIFTRUE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2022, 02:43:06 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2022, 07:15:56 AM »
They weren't actually pedophiles as those girls were late teens. Those teenagers also chose to go to Epstein Island knowing exactly what they were going there for and that they were getting paid big money to do so. They then returned home and recruited their friends to go on the next trip. Kind of like the movie Babysitters.

No doubt what Epstein and Maxwell did was illegal but those "victims"are definitely playing up their victimhood.

I suspect that you are correct, sir.  It does nothing to allay the stench of the perps but I think these women are going to be milking it harder than they ever did any ancient (or royal)  wang.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2022, 08:48:20 AM »
It ain't over ..... until the fat lady sings!

Maxwell may not be fat, but the shoe fits, yada, yada ....... and she can possibly be involved in one or more of the following ......

Here are five civil cases that are still in federal court against Epstein’s estate and associates.

Virginia Giuffre v. Alan Dershowitz

Virginia Giuffre v. Prince Andrew

Priscilla Doe v. HBRK Associates

Russian Jane Doe v. Epstein Estate

Caroline Kaufman v. Epstein Estate

I'll make an attempt at giving a 'brief history' on each of the above cases but will need a bit of time do so.

At this precise moment of time the big question is ..... Who now is in possession of the video tapes that were supposedly found by a federal agency in one of Epstein's residences?

This one in particular is coming to the boil over the next few days here in the UK - will he blink and offer cash at the last minute, or will he keep on insisting he cannot sweat(lol) and therefore it can't have been him (or something)

"Prince Andrew has been asked to provide documents proving his "alleged medical inability to sweat" in a court filing by attorneys for Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who has accused the royal of sexual assault in a US civil lawsuit."

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/12/31/us/virginia-giuffre-prince-andrew-court-filing-intl/index.html

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2022, 09:14:51 AM »

Careful mate, the not too bright element of Getbig normally round on anyone that states the fact that a pedophile by definition is attracted to pre-pubescent girls and not girls that are under the age of consent

That makes them a sex offender and not a pedophile
Newspapers love the pedo word, always gives maximum disgust

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2022, 01:43:25 AM »
Careful mate, the not too bright element of Getbig normally round on anyone that states the fact that a pedophile by definition is attracted to pre-pubescent girls and not girls that are under the age of consent

That makes them a sex offender and not a pedophile
Newspapers love the pedo word, always gives maximum disgust
And maximum click bait.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2022, 02:02:17 AM »
These 'elites' have become too arrogant and believe they can get away with anyway.

No mercy should be shown to them.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2022, 06:40:54 PM »
Ghislaine Maxwell was sentenced to 20 years in prison Tuesday for helping wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse underage girls.

The sentencing was the culmination of a prosecution that detailed how the power couple flaunted their riches and prominent connections to lure vulnerable girls as young as 14, then exploit them.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/06/28/ghislaine-maxwell-sentenced-jeffrey-epstein/7754539001/?fbclid=IwAR1p8CiZdiCt8gpEMuBz1uQ2LFoMWyhuy7wbPT2PJpz9l_-AaRGh8DySrag