Author Topic: Intervention Time for Matt? Welfare Check? Forced Institional Commitment  (Read 7951 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Things matter because you decide they matter is a man not free to decide what matters and is important?

Damn, Bhanky, that is deep.

I am impressed.

Getting Big is what matters.  You abide by the credo of Getbig.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
You can tell he is mentally and physically disturbed.

Matt needs help, but is too crazy to accept any. I think he enjoys the trauma.

I'd bet $100 he has a "list" somewhere. Starting with the local Cops who harassed him about wearing masks.

I'm going to step out of my Getbig persona and state that someone absolutely should intervene some way or contact local authorities.

I don't have personal beef with Matt, but some of his ramblings lately are definitely a cause for concern.

If i had a family member or friend acting out like this, i would do anything to help out.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
https://www.picuki.com/profile/matthew_thunderbay .

His Instagram, if you're curious. Seems like the last week or two has been more....trying on Matt.

Edit - https://www.picuki.com/media/2832503285581462884  :o.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

His Instagram, if you're curious. Seems like the last week or two has been more....trying on Matt.

Holy shit.

Someone needs to take his kids before he drowns them in a bathtub for acting like a Jew.

This dude is fully off the rails!

The crazy part is that nobody is even conversating with him.

It's just meltdown after meltdown, talking to himself.

Just like on here. ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
Holy shit.

Someone needs to take his kids before he drowns them in a bathtub for acting like a Jew.

This dude is fully off the rails!

The crazy part is that nobody is even conversating with him.

It's just meltdown after meltdown, talking to himself.

Just like on here. ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

Great song.

He wrote some real dark masterpieces.

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is one of my favorite albums of all time.

Dave D

• Getbig V

Edit - https://www.picuki.com/media/2832503285581462884  :o.

2007? 15 years later he still hasn't moved on? And he is saying he doesn't need people like he needs people. Poor dude is suffering .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
He got played by a chick and has no game.

You shouldn`t have to shower a woman with money and gifts if they really care about you.

TWENTY GRAND...that`s some expensive pussy.....fuck that noise.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
i would love to help matt, but i don't know what to do

he regrets having children, i think he mostly regrets that because he chose bad women to have children with, no good woman agrees to have babies just for child support payments so now he is stuck with bad women in his life

i think he needs to leave the past in the past, forgive himself for his mistakes, and be grateful that he can live off of his investments without having to work a soul sucking job, and stop basing your self worth on the approval of others

don't die or get yourself thrown in jail matt, that will only please your enemies

hope this helps :)

E
E

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
so if i have this straight, mattc got played out by some skank and is now threatening to knife someone and go to jail because he blames the jews for everything and wears some kind of girls tights and combat boots to go to the gym

Serious business. All the way option D for matt

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I mean are we surprised he could never find a good woman? He's a fucking weirdo. Not to mention the whole being a hate filled racist

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino

I'm going to step out of my Getbig persona and state that someone absolutely should intervene some way or contact local authorities.

outed
Y

keanu

• Getbig IV
 Matt's gone at this point. Anyone that reasons they didn't consent to be born and are enraged at their parents for it is clearly insane. Life would not exist if we had to consent before birth. It's impossible to reason with a man who has lost his mind. It is very sad.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Matt's gone at this point. Anyone that reasons they didn't consent to be born and are enraged at their parents for it is clearly insane. Life would not exist if we had to consent before birth. It's impossible to reason with a man who has lost his mind. It is very sad.

a man that has something to lose can be saved

he has kids, and a privileged life he just needs to be grateful for rather than dwelling on what he doesn't have or political bs

E
E

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

I would like to see matt caught in a car fire and the only way he could get out would be to be helped by a gay,black,Jewish firefighter :)

The same guy who tried to save Shizzo?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
You guys believing the story that Matt the Cock Connoisseur Canning is living off his “investments” are being pretty gullible.

Matt Canning is a Grade A attention whore just like Brian Wood Healy Hankins. Both are psychopathic egomaniacs who espouse infinite stupidity under the guise of self proclaimed genius.

Matt Canning is a lying, racist, homophobic bigot. Fuck that asshole and keep sharing his misery for all to see and enjoy.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Off topic here but……. ……..  .., this ain’t a bad looking broad!

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
I for one am enjoying mattc's new level of mental trauma. carry on

keanu

• Getbig IV
Off topic here but……. ……..  .., this ain’t a bad looking broad!
One of Matt's sisters? Matt looks really fit there.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
One of Matt's sisters? Matt looks really fit there.
it’s the chick that destroyed him ……… isn’t it?

keanu

• Getbig IV
it’s the chick that destroyed him ……… isn’t it?
That girl worked as a janitor? I don't think so.  She's well kept. Matt's into hairy, smelly vaginas. I doubt this would be her.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
You guys believing the story that Matt the Cock Connoisseur Canning is living off his “investments” are being pretty gullible.

Matt Canning is a Grade A attention whore just like Brian Wood Healy Hankins. Both are psychopathic egomaniacs who espouse infinite stupidity under the guise of self proclaimed genius.

Matt Canning is a lying, racist, homophobic bigot. Fuck that asshole and keep sharing his misery for all to see and enjoy.

i don't think so we used to talk a lot about his real estate investing long before he talked about it on the forum or before anybody called him crazy or attention seeking

i don't understand why you call him a racist and homophobic bigot, don't you make comments that would be considered those things all the time?

E
E

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
i don't think so we used to talk a lot about his real estate investing long before he talked about it on the forum or before anybody called him crazy or attention seeking

i don't understand why you call him a racist and homophobic bigot, don't you make comments that would be considered those things all the time?

E

Matt openly calls himself a racist and homophobe - and proudly so. How about taking him at his own word? It's all there to read and have a laugh over on here, Instagram, and even 'anti-racist' Facebook pages that people have set up in Canada. Just Google his name.

Lots of people gave Matt advice recently. He rants and raves but ultimately does nothing. He's not going to get into an armed stand off (with what? A BB gun?). He's not going to stab anybody. He's not going to 'maul' anybody. He's just going to continue to wind himself up by wasting away at home without any sense of purpose.

Until he finds something to dedicate time to, and that doesn't necessarily have to be a job, he's going to keep melting down. He made me laugh hard years ago when he went on some rant and threatened to punch his own mother in the face, lol. It's all hot air.

And no - that woman in the picture is not the whore janitor who milked him for money to spend on drugs, haha. He stated the photo is from 2007. Matt has two hot sisters. I truly believe I could help Matt out by banging the younger one in front of him while giving him maths challenges such as counting the number of thrusts and then multiplying by various numbers I throw out there. It would stimulate his mind and help him get over his fear of having sex with women.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
i don't understand why you call him a racist and homophobic bigot

that is exactly what Matt is and there are 5000 blatant examples of that in his posts.

Just take the recent 2 week ban for antisemetism, among other things.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
that is exactly what Matt is and there are 5000 blatant examples of that in his posts.

Just take the recent 2 week ban for antisemetism, among other things.

Yes, his views are quite clear and disheartening, to say the least.
X