Author Topic: Intervention Time for Matt? Welfare Check? Forced Institional Commitment  (Read 8251 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
meh... some effeminate behaviour to whine about your life like that online. Like some emo teenage girl crying for any attention.... Also his kids will have to read that shit...

Always thought something was off with the guy from the long winded ramblings. He even started to respond to his own posts now.  Anyways... I agree with him on alot of his reasoning re. politics and some of the things he says are logical but he has some issues, clearly.

This - FFS - this!!!! :'(

And no - that woman in the picture is not the whore janitor who milked him for money to spend on drugs, haha. He stated the photo is from 2007. Matt has two hot sisters. I truly believe I could help Matt out by banging the younger one in front of him while giving him maths challenges such as counting the number of thrusts and then multiplying by various numbers I throw out there. It would stimulate his mind and help him get over his fear of having sex with women.

C0ck length.  It's gotta be him working out exactly how much pipe is being inserted, surely..?  A real challenge using imperial measures ;D
T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
i don't think so we used to talk a lot about his real estate investing long before he talked about it on the forum or before anybody called him crazy or attention seeking

i don't understand why you call him a racist and homophobic bigot, don't you make comments that would be considered those things all the time?

E

People here are just making jokes. Matt does it under his real name on mainstream platforms like facebook and instagram. It's his real views.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
People here are just making jokes. Matt does it under his real name on mainstream platforms like facebook and instagram. It's his real views.

Let Canada worry about Matt.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
i don't understand why you call him a racist and homophobic bigot

For accuracy.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Lots of people gave Matt advice recently. He rants and raves but ultimately does nothing. He's not going to get into an armed stand off (with what? A BB gun?). He's not going to stab anybody. He's not going to 'maul' anybody. He's just going to continue to wind himself up by wasting away at home without any sense of purpose.

Until he finds something to dedicate time to, and that doesn't necessarily have to be a job, he's going to keep melting down.

Wise words.

IroNat

• Getbig V
Matt is on a mission to Get Big.

keanu

• Getbig IV
Matt is on a mission to Get Big.
Matt has been talking about his cycle for months. He suceeded in 1 shot. Backing up the one shot is 1200 calories a day. Classic Matt.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Who is happily married to their partner and is wearing a COVID mask

Then read some of his posts to the fireman before he rescues matt...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Matt openly calls himself a racist and homophone - and proudly so. How about taking him at his own word? It's all there to read and have a laugh over on here, Instagram, and even 'anti-racist' Facebook pages that people have set up in Canada. Just Google his name.

Lots of people gave Matt advice recently. He rants and raves but ultimately does nothing. He's not going to get into an armed stand off (with what? A BB gun?). He's not going to stab anybody. He's not going to 'maul' anybody. He's just going to continue to wind himself up by wasting away at home without any sense of purpose.

Until he finds something to dedicate time to, and that doesn't necessarily have to be a job, he's going to keep melting down. He made me laugh hard years ago when he went on some rant and threatened to punch his own mother in the face, lol. It's all hot air.

And no - that woman in the picture is not the whore janitor who milked him for money to spend on drugs, haha. He stated the photo is from 2007. Matt has two hot sisters. I truly believe I could help Matt out by banging the younger one in front of him while giving him maths challenges such as counting the number of thrusts and then multiplying by various numbers I throw out there. It would stimulate his mind and help him get over his fear of having sex with women.

so?  since when has getbig been against racism and homophobia?  he puts his name and face to his posts, most of us don't because we could lose our jobs

is getbig suddenly going woke or what?

he doesn't have a job to lose because he doesn't need a job, though i do agree he should get a job or do something because all his endless free time is taking a toll

"an idle mind is the devils playground"

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
that is exactly what Matt is and there are 5000 blatant examples of that in his posts.

Just take the recent 2 week ban for antisemetism, among other things.

i never said he wasn't racist of homophobic, i just don't understand why that is being used against him when getbig has always been racist and homophobic

ron is jewish, that's the only reason antisemetism sometimes gets a ban

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

there is truth behind every joke, just because you say it with a smile doesn't mean you aren't saying what you really feel

and i haven't seen anybody outside of vince goodrum argue his racial views so are you sure you disagree with matt's views?

E
E

keanu

• Getbig IV
Holy shit.

Someone needs to take his kids before he drowns them in a bathtub for acting like a Jew.

This dude is fully off the rails!

The crazy part is that nobody is even conversating with him.

It's just meltdown after meltdown, talking to himself.

Just like on here. ;D
   Imagine if your dad was Matt? The whole situation  is pretty sad but he has been going down for years.  He's just circling the drain these days. He hates everyone and everything, even his fellow whites. The circle of hate is complete.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
so?  since when has getbig been against racism and homophobia?  he puts his name and face to his posts, most of us don't because we could lose our jobs

he doesn't have a job to lose because he doesn't need a job, though i do agree he should get a job or do something because all his endless free time is taking a toll

E

There was no 'so' element to my post other than just stating that Walter is accurate and correct in choosing those words - and Matt would agree. I'm not calling for Matt to be banned or anything.

Matt is in Travis Bickle mode just now because he's in a little room all day, listening to some fairly controversial opinions on social media platforms constantly, and reading about the worst of human nature online. That, combined with being a self-centered person and losing his ability to use the gym, he's consumed by hate.

There's an external world out there, and then there's how you perceive it. I go through bouts of hating it, too. Matt needs to figure out ways to change how he's perceiving things, possibly through a combination of altering his brain chemicals via SSRIs (or something like that) and therapy.

Once someone has genuinely reached the point in life where they 'rejoice' in the rape and murder of women, though, and want entire groups of innocent people killed, then they should do the only honorable thing left to do as a man and end things. I'm willing to assume Matt was venting online rather than actually expressing real opinions, but we'll see.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
homophone

must be the newest electronic device from The Goodrum Group.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
must be the newest electronic device from The Goodrum Group.

Haha, fuck, I'm getting lazy in my writing these days. Need to spell check. Sounds like I've got the gays on speed dial now.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Is Matt an incel? 

???

IroNat

• Getbig V
Is Matt an incel? 

???

No.

Incel mean "incredibly celebrating" and he isn't.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
matt needs to dissassociate a bit, we are all fucked we cant get concrete answers as to why we exist our purpose, the bible is the closest thing to something concrete
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
There is a huge difference between joking about race, gender, and sexual orientation and what mental midget Matt Canning was doing. He didn’t get banned because Getbig has become “woke”, he got himself banned because he is a raving fucking lunatic who can’t interact with adults in any type of setting. Jesus Christ the fucking dipshit posted a photo of genocide in a Nazi concentration camp and said it always makes him happy to see Jews being killed. He wanted attention and a reaction - he got it. If I was OMR or Ron Avidan that fucking retard would be gone from here for good.

Ranting about shooting it out with the police if they try to enforce a health mandate, carrying on a decade long campaign of stupidity against Lakehead University because they fired him, and threatening to kill the mother of one of his brood of illegitimate kids isn’t just attention-whoring. He is a social fucking misfit who can’t cope with everyone else being better than him, so he loathes his existence of living in his mommy’s basement and trying to project some type of “cool” persona online.

As far as him needing an intervention, fuck that bullshit. He needed proper parenting 35 years ago, not some internet well wishes. He’s 40 fucking years old for chrissakes, his mental development is obviously stunted to that of a 12 year old.

Intervene all you want, but you won’t see me doing it. He’s an asshole who comes here for attention and he crossed the civility line long ago.

When he comes back, I will be 10X as ruthless toward him as I ever was. He poked the collective Getbig “bear” and now he has to deal with the collective Getbig repercussions. Or he can slink off back to his shithole life and never be heard from again. Makes no fucking difference to me.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

keanu

• Getbig IV
There is a huge difference between joking about race, gender, and sexual orientation and what mental midget Matt Canning was doing. He didn’t get banned because Getbig has become “woke”, he got himself banned because he is a raving fucking lunatic who can’t interact with adults in any type of setting. Jesus Christ the fucking dipshit posted a photo of genocide in a Nazi concentration camp and said it always makes him happy to see Jews being killed. He wanted attention and a reaction - he got it. If I was OMR or Ron Avidan that fucking retard would be gone from here for good.

Ranting about shooting it out with the police if they try to enforce a health mandate, carrying on a decade long campaign of stupidity against Lakehead University because they fired him, and threatening to kill the mother of one of his brood of illegitimate kids isn’t just attention-whoring. He is a social fucking misfit who can’t cope with everyone else being better than him, so he loathes his existence of living in his mommy’s basement and trying to project some type of “cool” persona online.

As far as him needing an intervention, fuck that bullshit. He needed proper parenting 35 years ago, not some internet well wishes. He’s 40 fucking years old for chrissakes, his mental development is obviously stunted to that of a 12 year old.

Intervene all you want, but you won’t see me doing it. He’s an asshole who comes here for attention and he crossed the civility line long ago.

When he comes back, I will be 10X as ruthless toward him as I ever was. He poked the collective Getbig “bear” and now he has to deal with the collective Getbig repercussions. Or he can slink off back to his shithole life and never be heard from again. Makes no fucking difference to me.
Sadly, bang on. I doubt Matt comes back for a long time. He's really messed up, straight up crazy at this point.  The interest rates are heading up, inflation is high, I don't know  if he can pay all his mortgages if he has them. He can never get a regular job with the shit he's posted. I doubt his family will put up with him. I can see Matt going through a period like Mike Mentzer did in the late 80s, early 90s. In and out of psych wards. Intervene? That is for his family to take on if they care enough to.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

Extremely well said.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Sadly, bang on. I doubt Matt comes back for a long time. He's really messed up, straight up crazy at this point.  The interest rates are heading up, inflation is high, I don't know  if he can pay all his mortgages if he has them. He can never get a regular job with the shit he's posted. I doubt his family will put up with him. I can see Matt going through a period like Mike Mentzer did in the late 80s, early 90s. In and out of psych wards. Intervene? That is for his family to take on if they care enough to.
Great point about jobs. People post that shit on social media not realizing they are screwing their future prospects.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

E

Birds of a feather flock together

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Believe it or not, I'm actually pretty good bros with Matt. Shocker?
He has plenty of reason to be angry at the state of world and in particular the socioeconomic and cultural affairs of his country. Anyway, obviously he needs to understand that he can't openly voice some of his more extreme views without backlash and maybe even some visits from people in suits.

I don't know if I'll be of any help but I'm to reach out and chat with him as in telephone and hopefully cooler heads prevail. He really needs God in his life. I wouldn't call Matt a racist. We wouldn't be able to have the relationship we do.