Author Topic: Get well soon Henda  (Read 7655 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Get well soon Henda
« on: June 24, 2022, 02:53:14 AM »
I understand you have some health problems, Henda.

I am sorry to hear it and I hope you recover soon.

What is wrong specifically?

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Get well soon Henda
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 03:21:32 AM »
Thank you mate

I’ll start from beginning

Aye last week I had a heart attack, started as a stomach bug as had been vomiting every 20 minutes or so for 16 hours and couldn’t keep fluids down and by about 5pm was really dehydrated and having trouble standing or walking and vision was blurry by this time my partner had contacted my son To ask how I was and he told her I was really Ill so she drove to my house and took me to the minor injuries unit at local hospital and they rushed me In as couldn’t find pulse anywhere or get blood pressure reading as was so low they said lucky I came in as body was starting to shut down so got me on a drip and got me emergency ambulance I was luck as had she not came over I was going to stick it out as still thought just had a bad bug haha

Once I got to emergency hospital they determined I’d also had a heart attack caused by a few things but mainly blood being too thick I’m left with a bit damage to the heart and have a clot on the aorta that they are trying to dissolve with thinners which is also bringing my blood count down nicely but they said for how small the damage is my heart should be pumping a lot better

Hoping to be finally out of hospital soon I’ve moved to the freeman which is specificalist heart hospital I’m getting an angiogram at 1pm then they will discuss plan going forward. Just fed up of being in hospital now can’t wait to get home now as been in hospital 10 days now so a bit sick of it haha

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 03:26:20 AM »
Alpha to a t, sure as hell you will recover quickly.
Get well soon hopefully with no permanent damage.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 03:28:18 AM »
Alpha to a t, sure as hell you will recover quickly.
Get well soon hopefully with no permanent damage.

Thank you mate

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 03:37:20 AM »
Wow! Get well buddy. I can’t think of the words I need right now. I will be pulling for you.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 03:37:55 AM »
that sucks bro. Any ideas from the doctors as to why the blood was too thick?

I have zero knowledge about that.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 03:42:32 AM »
that sucks bro. Any ideas from the doctors as to why the blood was too thick?

I have zero knowledge about that.

Nearly 10 years straight on 250mg of test mate and neglecting blood work or to donate blood. They do think other factors played a part but this definitely contributed a lot. They tested my testosterone levels among the many blood tests and found them high so couldn’t deny it haha

My dads mam died years before I was born of massive heart attack while out shopping in her mid 50s and my dads brother had first heart attack at 32 so there is a touch family history but not going to try and put blame on that

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2022, 03:43:30 AM »
One of the best guys in GetBig history!  We're all hoping for the best Henda.

To a quick and complete recovery! To all the sickening cuntz out there!!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2022, 03:45:58 AM »
One of the best guys in GetBig history!  We're all hoping for the best Henda.

To a quick and complete recovery! To all the sickening cuntz out there!!

Thank you brother it much appreciated

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2022, 03:47:39 AM »
Henda I hope you will go off the test now?
Your health is more important than big muscles!  :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2022, 03:49:00 AM »
Henda almost died for us!
At least he was a true massive Getbigger!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2022, 03:57:53 AM »
Not my favorite gypsie, brick-layer! Get healthy, Henda. Looks like you might have to make some adjustments going forward. Getbig is behind you (Not in the way your used to)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2022, 03:59:54 AM »
Get well, Henda! Hope you get out of there soon

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2022, 04:03:37 AM »
Thank you mate

I’ll start from beginning

Aye last week I had a heart attack, started as a stomach bug as had been vomiting every 20 minutes or so for 16 hours and couldn’t keep fluids down and by about 5pm was really dehydrated and having trouble standing or walking and vision was blurry by this time my partner had contacted my son To ask how I was and he told her I was really Ill so she drove to my house and took me to the minor injuries unit at local hospital and they rushed me In as couldn’t find pulse anywhere or get blood pressure reading as was so low they said lucky I came in as body was starting to shut down so got me on a drip and got me emergency ambulance I was luck as had she not came over I was going to stick it out as still thought just had a bad bug haha

Once I got to emergency hospital they determined I’d also had a heart attack caused by a few things but mainly blood being too thick I’m left with a bit damage to the heart and have a clot on the aorta that they are trying to dissolve with thinners which is also bringing my blood count down nicely but they said for how small the damage is my heart should be pumping a lot better

Hoping to be finally out of hospital soon I’ve moved to the freeman which is specificalist heart hospital I’m getting an angiogram at 1pm then they will discuss plan going forward. Just fed up of being in hospital now can’t wait to get home now as been in hospital 10 days now so a bit sick of it haha

Damn 10 days in a hospital sounds like a nightmare. What is your blood pressure and pulse now how are you vitals do you know what they were prior? Had you had any checkups previously any warning signs? Did the dehydration cause the thickening or was your blood already thick? You mentioned a high RBC? Just not sure how 250mg would raise it that much what was your T level when the tested it? You can have high levels and still have low RBC and be anemic that is why I question if the T caused it. If you had told them you used marijuana they would have blamed that Doctors will blame whatever they are not familiar with and most are not familiar with T. The evidence isn't really there. More recent studies actually show the opposite. Get well soon

https://www.optimale.co.uk/articles/trt-and-heart-attacks/#:~:text=There%20have%20been%20a%20few%20studies%20which%20have,then%20returned%20to%20a%20normal%20level%20of%20risk.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2022, 04:05:10 AM »
Get well Henda....I know you are going to make a full and complete recovery.

Stay positive and stay strong !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2022, 04:18:37 AM »

The Test didn't cause this the fucking dehydration and throwing up for 16 hours caused this if he had gone to the hospital and gotten an IV drip initially he wouldnt have had a heart attack. Why are we ignoring the obvious culprit?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2022, 04:20:23 AM »
Hope your getting better Henda. 10 days in hospital must be brutal. Keep us posted.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2022, 04:37:59 AM »
Good luck with your recovery 🍀🍀🍀

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2022, 04:42:41 AM »
The Test didn't cause this the fucking dehydration and throwing up for 16 hours caused this if he had gone to the hospital and gotten an IV drip initially he wouldnt have had a heart attack. Why are we ignoring the obvious culprit?

even 100mgs a week causing a significant increase in hemocrit and he’s been on 250 a week for 10 years. Combine that with high cholesterol,triglycerides, maybe bp etc… he didn’t go to doctor for along time I believe he said. All that is the perfect storm. Everyone is different.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2022, 04:42:58 AM »

Don't shit in his thread dude. You did this in the Pellius thread too.

I doubt getting an IV drip would have prevented the heart attack Henda. Sometimes certain heart attacks can also give symptoms of nausea and vomiting. Usually it is the artery that goes to the right side and the back side of the heart if it is blocked it might give those symptoms. In other words, it is possible that have been heart attack symptoms all along and not a stomach bug that led to a heart attack. But I doubt anyone would really know for sure.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2022, 04:46:17 AM »
Dude... stop being a fucking asshole.  He had a heart attack FFS.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2022, 04:48:47 AM »

Yes although doctor mentioned being but on monitored trt once levels are down as. Natural production unlikely to return (it was low before I even started the test)

Will still train but look after health a lot better as well we all think we indestructible till something like this shows us otherwise mate

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2022, 04:49:51 AM »
Not my favorite gypsie, brick-layer! Get healthy, Henda. Looks like you might have to make some adjustments going forward. Getbig is behind you (Not in the way your used to)

Haha thank you mate

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2022, 05:02:04 AM »
SF1900 and Wes just arrived at the hospital. They brought protein bars for Henda and peach cobbler. Right now they are watching battle for the 2002 olympia on VCR in the hospital room. Some of the other patients complained, but they were shut down before it escalated.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2022, 05:12:31 AM »
Oh shit, I'm literally reading this while having a post tri tren shot coughing fit