Author Topic: Get well soon Henda  (Read 7578 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Get well soon Henda
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2022, 09:30:38 AM »
Get well soon! Eat raw butter with unheated honey to strengthen the heart.

Btw,
I showed your pics to a doctor and he assumes all that body hair is blocking your arteries.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2022, 09:36:57 AM »
Get well soon! Eat raw butter with unheated honey to strengthen the heart.

Btw,
I showed your pics to a doctor and he assumes all that body hair is blocking your arteries.
He needs a waxing for sure. Also, put in a good word for ya, at the circus. I told them you weren't drunk or incarcerated this time.

They are going to need people to replace you, when moving the tent poles.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2022, 11:22:06 AM »
I bet the fat nurses are lusting after your hairy chest

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2022, 12:46:57 PM »
Thank you mate

I’ll start from beginning

Aye last week I had a heart attack, started as a stomach bug as had been vomiting every 20 minutes or so for 16 hours and couldn’t keep fluids down and by about 5pm was really dehydrated and having trouble standing or walking and vision was blurry by this time my partner had contacted my son To ask how I was and he told her I was really Ill so she drove to my house and took me to the minor injuries unit at local hospital and they rushed me In as couldn’t find pulse anywhere or get blood pressure reading as was so low they said lucky I came in as body was starting to shut down so got me on a drip and got me emergency ambulance I was luck as had she not came over I was going to stick it out as still thought just had a bad bug haha

Once I got to emergency hospital they determined I’d also had a heart attack caused by a few things but mainly blood being too thick I’m left with a bit damage to the heart and have a clot on the aorta that they are trying to dissolve with thinners which is also bringing my blood count down nicely but they said for how small the damage is my heart should be pumping a lot better

Hoping to be finally out of hospital soon I’ve moved to the freeman which is specificalist heart hospital I’m getting an angiogram at 1pm then they will discuss plan going forward. Just fed up of being in hospital now can’t wait to get home now as been in hospital 10 days now so a bit sick of it haha

Hi Henda !   🙋‍♀️

Are you freaking kidding me ? If your heart doesn’t kill you, I might kill you once you recover.

Get better Henda ! Email me whenever you are feeling better.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2022, 01:02:58 PM »
Best wishes, Hend.
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2022, 01:05:08 PM »
No more English breakfasts for you, my friend.

I fear you are addicted to the sausage.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2022, 01:16:36 PM »
Cheers mate. No had no warning signs at all felt fit and healthy till started being sick on the Monday night. He didn’t mention levels Of much just that rbc was in 220s and it should be low double figures Blood pressure 115/64 at last reading but never had no check ups prior mate

Holy cow, that’s high on the RBC count. I donate blood every 60 days to keep that down. You can probably stay low dose, 100mg, and just do your regular donations to keep the blood from thickening. I can’t imagine that it gave you a bit of a shock, but I’m sure you’ll be alright. Keep the positive attitude bro!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2022, 01:34:20 PM »
Holy cow, that’s high on the RBC count. I donate blood every 60 days to keep that down. You can probably stay low dose, 100mg, and just do your regular donations to keep the blood from thickening. I can’t imagine that it gave you a bit of a shock, but I’m sure you’ll be alright. Keep the positive attitude bro!
Donating blood is a must on gear. I donate 2-3x's a year.
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2022, 01:42:13 PM »
I donated yesterday

My BP was just 141/110

I shall be taking steps to address this

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2022, 01:45:13 PM »

True dat. I have naturally high hematocrit. I was at 52 and donated double red blood cells which brought it down 6 points. Felt a lot better afterwards. I’m sure it hinders your overall performance in the gym the first week or two, but it’s worth it. Plus they gave me $45 in Amazon gift cards for fart powder. Frequent donors need to keep getting their ferritin levels checked as well.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2022, 01:55:31 PM »
I donated yesterday

My BP was just 141/110

To much peach cobbler?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2022, 02:07:17 PM »
True dat. I have naturally high hematocrit. I was at 52 and donated double red blood cells which brought it down 6 points. Felt a lot better afterwards. I’m sure it hinders your overall performance in the gym the first week or two, but it’s worth it. Plus they gave me $45 in Amazon gift cards for fart powder. Frequent donors need to keep getting their ferritin levels checked as well.
me too
its the only thing that stopped them giving me a transfusion in hospital after surgery
My blood volume came back quicker than normal

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2022, 02:19:06 PM »
I donated yesterday

My BP was just 141/110

That aint shit

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2022, 02:20:34 PM »
That aint shit
Im taking mine as a warning not a badge of honour...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2022, 02:23:27 PM »
That aint shit

Damn. You can divide that diastolic by 2 and still be considered stage 2 hypertensive. At what point do your eyeballs start bleeding during squats? I recommend having a doctor or nurse give you a traditional reading before your heart jumps out of your chest.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2022, 02:24:54 PM »
bhank will act tough till the end like Rich Piana, and suddenly out of nowhere the music will stop.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2022, 02:27:20 PM »
Nearly 10 years straight on 250mg of test mate and neglecting blood work or to donate blood. They do think other factors played a part but this definitely contributed a lot. They tested my testosterone levels among the many blood tests and found them high so couldn’t deny it haha

My dads mam died years before I was born of massive heart attack while out shopping in her mid 50s and my dads brother had first heart attack at 32 so there is a touch family history but not going to try and put blame on that

Sorry to hear, you're only 38 aswell? Did you cycle AAS during that period? I know some others who use TRT route and use aspirin daily to thin the blood. There's some studies suggesting it's safe.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2022, 02:32:57 PM »
That aint shit
Jesus your resting heart rate

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2022, 02:37:39 PM »
Sorry to hear, you're only 38 aswell? Did you cycle AAS during that period? I know some others who use TRT route and use aspirin daily to thin the blood. There's some studies suggesting it's safe.

I take a coated 81mg. aspirin daily.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2022, 02:40:05 PM »
bhank will act tough till the end like Rich Piana, and suddenly out of nowhere the music will stop.
That`s how I felt.....until the bottom fell out then I was scared shitless.

Sorry Henda, not trying to hijack your thread buddy....keep fighting the good fight.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2022, 02:43:53 PM »
I donated yesterday

My BP was just 141/110

Very wise, high blood pressure is common but easily treatable.  Wish more people were as sensible as you. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2022, 03:10:07 PM »
Very wise, high blood pressure is common but easily treatable.  Wish more people were as sensible as you.

Yes, Im going to open an artery in my neck and ease the pressure
I have a tourniquet ready to stop the flow when needed.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2022, 03:17:40 PM »
SF1900 and Wes just arrived at the hospital. They brought protein bars for Henda and peach cobbler. Right now they are watching battle for the 2002 olympia on VCR in the hospital room. Some of the other patients complained, but they were shut down before it escalated.

And I laid my head on Hendas beautiful hairy chest.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2022, 03:19:48 PM »
Henda, remember if you die, I get your bodybuilding magazines!!
X

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2022, 03:39:56 PM »