Author Topic: This is what happens when you install a fake administration  (Read 7526 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: This is what happens when you install a fake administration
« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2022, 01:28:44 PM »
i have no insecurities, if i was insecure i would want to be bossed around by a woman like you do

you on the other hand can't answer any simple questions about this failed administration or even your own skin color, why are these questions so difficult and personal for you if you aren't insecure?

now respond back with more weak name calling as you always do when scared and on the defense, that and you being an invader in this country is the only thing you have in common with the deviants that vote democrat :-*

E

Why are you so insecure about my skin color? Which you don’t even know.   And you are insecure. Because you whine about it on and on. Obviously it keeps you awake at night.

“Earl is a whining ass little bitch”. Said by a straight white male
“Earl is a whining ass little bitch”. Said by a gay black female.

Let me know which bothers you the most so I can decide what to be. 

Eejit1972

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #176 on: July 19, 2022, 01:41:44 PM »
Why are you so insecure about my skin color? Which you don’t even know.   And you are insecure. Because you whine about it on and on. Obviously it keeps you awake at night.

“Earl is a whining ass little bitch”. Said by a straight white male
“Earl is a whining ass little bitch”. Said by a gay black female.

Let me know which bothers you the most so I can decide what to be. 

Eejit1972

i asked what your race was one time just out of curiosity considering you hate trump and don't talk like a liberal, you talk like everything they hate and want cancelled

you refused to answer just like an old hag that claims "a lady never tells her age", clear indication you are ashamed of what you are

end of story now respond back with more weak name calling because you are too insecure to answer simple questions :)

E
E

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: July 19, 2022, 01:48:00 PM »
i asked what your race was one time just out of curiosity considering you hate trump and don't talk like a liberal, you talk like everything they hate and want cancelled

you refused to answer just like an old hag that claims "a lady never tells her age", clear indication you are ashamed of what you are

end of story now respond back with more weak name calling because you are too insecure to answer simple questions :)

E

You are obsessed with being canceled. 

Now what bothers you the most.  Straight white male or gay black female.  Let me know and then I will give you your answer.   Tell me what I am supposed to “talk like”.

Excuses1972

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #178 on: July 19, 2022, 01:55:53 PM »
You are obsessed with being canceled. 

Now what bothers you the most.  Straight white male or gay black female.  Let me know and then I will give you your answer.   Tell me what I am supposed to “talk like”.

Excuses1972

nothing you say to me can bother me as much as you are by what you see staring back at you in the mirror, soon to be "AmericanNoMore"  ;)

E
E

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: July 19, 2022, 02:15:34 PM »
nothing you say to me can bother me as much as you are by what you see staring back at you in the mirror, soon to be "AmericanNoMore"  ;)

E

I don’t have to say anything.  You are bothered enough by not knowing anything about me that you have to make assumptions based on what I “sound like” which is only a reflection of your own insecurities.  If it wasn’t keeping you awake at night you would not keep whining about it.  Well you probably would because being a whiny bitch is in your DNA.

Emancipated1972.