Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 78028 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #1100 on: January 26, 2023, 04:27:14 PM »
Let's assume they were taken there between 2016 thru 2019, they technically should have been turned over to the National Archives as soon as Biden took office. Practically, these documents likely end up mixed in with personal documents which are government property.

The big issue here is going to be Trump's refusal to relinquish them after leaving office. He should have played dumb and claimed he did not know he was in possession of them after his term of office.

Since it has been reported they were moved either inadvertently or intentionally when Trump vacated the White House, it follows that these documents were not at Mar-a-Largo prior to 2020. I don't believe it is reasonable to assume they were there prior to that time.

This is another nothing burger.   On to the next abuse of civil liberties to try and target this man.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1101 on: January 26, 2023, 04:40:55 PM »
This is another nothing burger.   On to the next abuse of civil liberties to try and target this man.

It wasn't a 'nothing burger' until classified documents started showing up at Biden and Pence's homes. Whether those discoveries are enough to get Trump off the hook, remains to be seen.

Neither you nor I can do more than have an opinion about how it. We can argue the differences between these three situations all we want but ultimately, the Justice Department will determine whether it is a nothing burger or not. If it makes you feel any better, the discovery of classified documents in Biden and Pence's possession definitely complicates things, IMO. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1102 on: January 26, 2023, 06:18:36 PM »
Unless the documents were declassified.  He has an argument that the documents were declassified.  Biden does not.

So I’m glad you apparently now understand that we do know precisely what the alleged period of unlawful possession is for Trump:  from the moment he left office until the tyrannical raid by the FBI.

Approved search.  Not a raid. 

Post Presidency, Trumpy had no authority to declassify anything.  Biden at this point does.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1103 on: January 27, 2023, 09:30:10 AM »
The arguments presented here in defense of Trump are all wrong

It doesn't matter when the docs showed up at Mar a Lago (though I suspect all or at least a large majority arrived AFTER he was no longer POTUS) and it doesn't matter if they were declassified or not (and of course there is no evidence that they were declassified since that is a process that involves other groups and isn't just by the POTUS "thinking" about it)

None of that matters

The documents are GOVERNMENT PROPERTY and they don't belong to private citizen Trump

The government informed Trump they were missing and he failed to return all the documents and even after a subpoena was issued he continued to retain documents and LIED about it which is obstruction.

That's the bottom line.  This is government property and he knowingly retained them and LIED about it.

That is why he's facing legal jeopardy.  The obstruction and lying and failure to return docs that he's been informed don't belong to him is the issue.

He was also informed by his former attorney of the legal consequences of retaining documents that didn't belong to him, both classified and unclassified. 
None of them belong to him

A former White House lawyer for former President Trump warned him last year that he could face legal consequences for holding on to presidential records, The New York Times reported on Monday.

Eric Herschmann told the former president in a late 2021 meeting that he could face investigations and legal repercussions if he did not return government materials, particularly classified documents, according to the Times. Herschmann was not working for or with Trump at the time, the newspaper noted.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3651609-former-white-house-lawyer-warned-trump-last-year-about-legal-risk-of-mar-a-lago-documents-report/

If he had just turned over all documents when first asked and fully cooperated we wouldn't even be talking about this today

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1104 on: January 27, 2023, 10:33:54 AM »
The arguments presented here in defense of Trump are all wrong

It doesn't matter when the docs showed up at Mar a Lago (though I suspect all or at least a large majority arrived AFTER he was no longer POTUS) and it doesn't matter if they were declassified or not (and of course there is no evidence that they were declassified since that is a process that involves other groups and isn't just by the POTUS "thinking" about it)

None of that matters

The documents are GOVERNMENT PROPERTY and they don't belong to private citizen Trump

The government informed Trump they were missing and he failed to return all the documents and even after a subpoena was issued he continued to retain documents and LIED about it which is obstruction.

That's the bottom line.  This is government property and he knowingly retained them and LIED about it.

That is why he's facing legal jeopardy.  The obstruction and lying and failure to return docs that he's been informed don't belong to him is the issue.

He was also informed by his former attorney of the legal consequences of retaining documents that didn't belong to him, both classified and unclassified. 
None of them belong to him

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3651609-former-white-house-lawyer-warned-trump-last-year-about-legal-risk-of-mar-a-lago-documents-report/

If he had just turned over all documents when first asked and fully cooperated we wouldn't even be talking about this today

Severe TDS…but I digress

https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/archives-asks-former-administrations-to-search-for-classified-docs-report/

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1105 on: January 27, 2023, 10:48:30 AM »
Severe TDS…but I digress

https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/archives-asks-former-administrations-to-search-for-classified-docs-report/

I agree, you have severe TDS

I guess that is the reason you couldn't address or refute any of the facts in my post

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1106 on: January 27, 2023, 10:50:40 AM »
I agree, you have severe TDS

I guess that is the reason you couldn't address or refute any of the facts in my post

Nope, I’m defending what’s right and what you don’t keep up with

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1107 on: January 27, 2023, 11:04:50 AM »
Nope, I’m defending what’s right and what you don’t keep up with

and...you're wrong

Trump was illegally in possession of government property
He was informed about this, warned it was illegal and given ample time (more than anyone  else would get) to return the documents
He refused, lied, obstructed

Those are all facts

Remember, this already played out in court with an incompetent Trump appointed judge Aileen Cannon allowing a special master and then an appeals court (with two Trump appointed judges) absolutely eviscerating so called "judge" Cannon.

Again, these are indisputable facts

If you're incapable of understanding or believing them then that's your problem

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1108 on: January 27, 2023, 11:40:02 AM »
and...you're wrong

Trump was illegally in possession of government property
He was informed about this, warned it was illegal and given ample time (more than anyone  else would get) to return the documents
He refused, lied, obstructed

Those are all facts

Remember, this already played out in court with an incompetent Trump appointed judge Aileen Cannon allowing a special master and then an appeals court (with two Trump appointed judges) absolutely eviscerating so called "judge" Cannon.

Again, these are indisputable facts

If you're incapable of understanding or believing them then that's your problem

Oh boy 🙄

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1109 on: January 27, 2023, 12:21:53 PM »
It wasn't a 'nothing burger' until classified documents started showing up at Biden and Pence's homes. Whether those discoveries are enough to get Trump off the hook, remains to be seen.

This is what should concern people like you, instead of holding everyone equally responsible, you're willing to accept the "nothing burger" for Trump because Bitem and Pence got caught with the same shit. Until then, you were waving your pitchfork trying to crucify Trump. If you were really concerned about justice, you would be crying for Biden and Pences heads the same as you've been crying for Trumps. But you're not, because you're more concerned with protecting your guy rather than hold him accountable.
Liberals = hypocrites.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1110 on: January 27, 2023, 07:50:50 PM »
Severe TDS…but I digress

No Coach, it actually is a valid and solid post. Just an FYI, you posting TDS doesn't and has never invalidated an opposing view. That you and a few others continue to do that is amusing.

Now if you would like to address each point one by one that you disagree with, I'll be happy to read it... but we both know that aint gonna happen. Hard to do with only 5 minutes a day on GB

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1111 on: January 27, 2023, 08:40:23 PM »
No Coach, it actually is a valid and solid post. Just an FYI, you posting TDS doesn't and has never invalidated an opposing view. That you and a few others continue to do that is amusing.

Now if you would like to address each point one by one that you disagree with, I'll be happy to read it... but we both know that aint gonna happen. Hard to do with only 5 minutes a day on GB

Of course it’s valid….🙄

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1112 on: January 27, 2023, 10:36:02 PM »
This is what should concern people like you, instead of holding everyone equally responsible, you're willing to accept the "nothing burger" for Trump because Bitem and Pence got caught with the same shit. Until then, you were waving your pitchfork trying to crucify Trump. If you were really concerned about justice, you would be crying for Biden and Pences heads the same as you've been crying for Trumps. But you're not, because you're more concerned with protecting your guy rather than hold him accountable.
Liberals = hypocrites.

I agree.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: January 27, 2023, 11:22:48 PM »
Of course it’s valid….🙄

Thanks for your eloquent response. Which is about as interesting as TDS

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: January 27, 2023, 11:38:36 PM »
Oh boy 🙄

Take a breather. Enjoy your experience at the RNC which at the time you posted this was still going on.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: February 02, 2023, 04:20:21 PM »
The National Archives was all over Trump, but their lips are sealed regarding Biden.  Seems fair.

National Archives 'wasn’t allowed' to reveal Biden classified documents discovery
by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter
February 01, 2023
https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonexaminer.com%2Fnews%2Fjustice%2Fnational-archives-not-allowed-reveal-biden-classified-documents-discovery

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1116 on: February 02, 2023, 04:31:04 PM »
The National Archives was all over Trump, but their lips are sealed regarding Biden.  Seems fair.

National Archives 'wasn’t allowed' to reveal Biden classified documents discovery
by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter
February 01, 2023
https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonexaminer.com%2Fnews%2Fjustice%2Fnational-archives-not-allowed-reveal-biden-classified-documents-discovery

Why should they need to reveal it

The only thing they revealed about  Trump was that they asked him to look for missing documents and return them

They never asked Biden for docs and didn't know any were missing

Neither the National Archives or the DOJ "revealed" that Trump had been subpoenaed for missing docs

Why didn't they do that

Don't we have a right to know?

Oh yeah, Trump never told us about the subpoena either?

The public only learned about it AFTER the search warrant was executed

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: February 02, 2023, 06:36:39 PM »

It's because they have nothing else to post, but have to post something.  It's just an exercise in showcasing their mental health deficiencies.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1118 on: March 01, 2023, 07:12:45 PM »
So has Trump been charged with a crime yet?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1119 on: March 01, 2023, 07:26:32 PM »
So has Trump been charged with a crime yet?
He seriously must be the cleanest man alive, with all these claims and nothing sticks. And the Fed always usually get their person.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1120 on: March 02, 2023, 07:00:48 PM »
It's because they have nothing else to post, but have to post something.  It's just an exercise in showcasing their mental health deficiencies.

Go live with me. Bring Agnostic with you 🤷‍♂️

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1121 on: March 02, 2023, 07:02:57 PM »
He seriously must be the cleanest man alive, with all these claims and nothing sticks. And the Fed always usually get their person.

We’re going on 8 years of Anal probs and nothing. You’d thing in that long of time they would find at least something.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1122 on: March 03, 2023, 02:12:21 AM »

I read that they wanted to close it because they feared retaliation not that it wasn't substantive.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1123 on: March 03, 2023, 05:25:11 AM »

You can't debate or accept facts on here.  You sure as shit can't do it live.  Dumb ass.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #1124 on: March 03, 2023, 01:19:46 PM »
You can't debate or accept facts on here.  You sure as shit can't do it live.  Dumb ass.

the low IQ loser in life bables...
c