Author Topic: George Santos - Liar, Liar Pants on Fire.  (Read 4964 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
George Santos - Liar, Liar Pants on Fire.
« on: December 26, 2022, 11:55:37 PM »
Unless I missed your posts, y'all have been mum about the Republican Representative-elect for Long Island/Northeast Queens area, George Santos' ginormous pack of lies about his credentials scandal. How interesting! Maybe you thought no one would notice... or it would just go away.

Check it out if you haven't already. George Santos as lied about everything in his past from his being married, who he worked for, his education, his financial status, where his campaign money came from, his criminal history and even his ethnicity and yet he plans on taking office in January as a Republican House Representative.

What is even more absurd is now that he has been caught with his pants down, he is qualifying the lies and fabricating ridiculous excuses for them. I mean really... the flood gates on lying wannabe politicians have opened.

I am very interested to know how any of you feel about him taking office come January. Maybe you think this is just another example of the media smearing Republicans. Before you say this is what it is, I highly recommend you read about it, so you don't end up making as big a fool of yourselves as he has of himself.

Google George Santos congress, I dare you.

Looks like your average 'gay' clean-cut politician... Don't believe the facade.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: George Santos - Liar, Liar Pants on Fire.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 12:22:24 AM »
Unless I missed your posts, y'all have been mum about the Republican Representative-elect for Long Island/Northeast Queens area, George Santos' ginormous pack of lies about his credentials scandal. How interesting! Maybe you thought no one would notice... or it would just go away.

Check it out if you haven't already. George Santos as lied about everything in his past from his being married, who he worked for, his education, his financial status, where his campaign money came from, his criminal history and even his ethnicity and yet he plans on taking office in January as a Republican House Representative.

What is even more absurd is now that he has been caught with his pants down, he is qualifying the lies and fabricating ridiculous excuses for them. I mean really... the flood gates on lying wannabe politicians have opened.

I am very interested to know how any of you feel about him taking office come January. Maybe you think this is just another example of the media smearing Republicans. Before you say this is what it is, I highly recommend you read about it, so you don't end up making as big a fool of yourselves as he has of himself.

Google George Santos congress, I dare you.

Looks like your average 'gay' clean-cut politician... Don't believe the facade.   

I'd never heard of him - If what you say is True then he should be removed from office
Along with others that have lied - Biden & that Pocahontas bitch are 2 I can think of
Yes I actually agree with you for once get rid of the lying scumbags.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 07:10:19 AM »
Funny you never once got upset over Obama, Biden , Pocahantas, or any of the other liberal icons lying about their backgrounds. 

This dude sounds like a nut and loon, perfect for politics. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2022, 07:52:46 AM »
Didn't work where he claimed.
Didn't go to school where he claimed.
Claimed to be gay but just recently had a wife he divorced.
Claimed an upper crust background growing up.
Etc Etc..   it was starting to sound a shade of Andrew Cunanan all over again.

But he did fess up in the interview and admit he lied bigly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 08:12:45 AM »

Sounds like biden and Obama and every other lying thieving scam artist politician 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2022, 08:16:04 AM »
Sounds like biden and Obama and every other lying thieving scam artist politician

I noticed you left out Trumpy who lied more than anyone.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2022, 08:27:23 AM »

Trump lies about somethings - but not his background.  His life story has been an open book for decades. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2022, 08:35:53 AM »

Trumpy ?  you talk like a child and have no adult friends = pretty easy to figure out what you are you sick Predator.
K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2022, 08:39:56 AM »
Trump lies about somethings - but not his background.  His life story has been an open book for decades.

He lied about everything more often than not.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2022, 10:56:20 AM »
Funny you never once got upset over Obama, Biden , Pocahantas, or any of the other liberal icons lying about their backgrounds. 

This dude sounds like a nut and loon, perfect for politics.

What makes you think I am upset? I am not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2022, 11:03:57 AM »
What makes you think I am upset? I am not.

YOU POST A WALL OF TEXT ON THIS. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2022, 11:05:51 AM »

He qualified the lies.This doesn't cut it in my book. He should apologize and step-down.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2022, 11:21:10 AM »
YOU POST A WALL OF TEXT ON THIS.

I frequently post walls of text. I rarely get upset. When I do, it is when there is a personal attack on my family or me. People who know me describe me as having a remarkably laid-back personality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2022, 11:23:26 AM »
I frequently post walls of text. I rarely get upset. When I do, it is when there is a personal attack on my family or me. People who know me describe me as having a remarkably laid-back personality.

Why didn't the Democrats do 5 minutes of opp research on this loon?  Seems like malpractice.   

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2022, 11:44:14 AM »

Trump most definitely lied about his "background" along with almost everything else about his various businesses

https://apnews.com/article/north-america-donald-trump-ap-top-news-tax-evasion-politics-0452d29cd2564eaf97605ab90acc3a67

The New York Times reported Tuesday that President Donald Trump received at least $413 million from his father over the decades, much of that through dubious tax dodges, including outright fraud.  The 15,000-word Times report contradicts Trump’s portrayal of himself as a self-made billionaire who started with just a $1 million loan from his father.

This Santos dude seems to have lied about virtually everything in background
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/23520848/george-santos-fake-resume

It also seems he may have created a bogus animal rescue charity and may even have collected funds
If this is true he may be facing some actual legal jeopardy for that

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2022, 11:45:24 AM »

no shit
they definitely dropped the ball on that

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2022, 12:26:31 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2022, 12:39:41 PM »
Trump most definitely lied about his "background" along with almost everything else about his various businesses

https://apnews.com/article/north-america-donald-trump-ap-top-news-tax-evasion-politics-0452d29cd2564eaf97605ab90acc3a67

This Santos dude seems to have lied about virtually everything in background
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/23520848/george-santos-fake-resume

It also seems he may have created a bogus animal rescue charity and may even have collected funds
If this is true he may be facing some actual legal jeopardy for that

Maybe you could find links less far left bias before he became president to support this other than AP and “Vox”….some video proof (uncut with context)

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2022, 12:50:01 PM »
Maybe you could find links less far left bias before he became president to support this other than AP and “Vox”….some video proof (uncut with context)

so you think the AP (which is referencing an article from the NYT) and Vox are biased

didn't you recently make a thread citing the gateway pundit which is know for promoting fake news and was actually demonetized by Google for publishing misinformation

it was the thread about Biden supposedly delaying paychecks to the National Guard

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2022, 01:02:00 PM »
Why didn't the Democrats do 5 minutes of opp research on this loon?  Seems like malpractice.

Perhaps you are right. If the competition (the Democratic party and candidate Robert Zimmerman) uncovered even half of Santos' lies and made them public, Zimmerman might have won the day. On the other hand, had the Republican party done their due diligence, they could have backed a legitimate candidate and saved themselves from this embarrassment. In a statement Monday, the Republican Jewish Coalition said Santos "deceived us and misrepresented his heritage."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2022, 01:09:34 PM »

Maybe so.

-Odd that you commented on this and yet said nothing about George Santos, his habitual lying and perhaps having committed campaign fraud. This tread is about Santos and not Trump. We all know that politicians lie or at least embellish the truth, but Santos went way, way over the top and he is still lying and deceiving the public and specially those folks who voted for him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2022, 01:28:50 PM »
Maybe so.

-Odd that you commented on this and yet said nothing about George Santos, his habitual lying and perhaps having committed campaign fraud. This tread is about Santos and not Trump. We all know that politicians lie or at least embellish the truth, but Santos went way, way over the top and he is still lying and deceiving the public and specially those folks who voted for him.

If Resumé Lies Cause For Resignation, When Will Biden Be Leaving?
NewsBusters ^ | Mark Finkelstein
Posted on 12/27/2022, 12:47:17 PM by governsleastgovernsbest

MSNBC's Morning Joe delighted on Tuesday in the case of Republican Congressman-elect George Santos, who's now admitted telling a series of fraudulent tales about his biography to get elected in the Third District on Long Island.

If multiple lies about one's background are cause for a politician to resign, when will Democrats and the liberal media be demanding that Joe Biden quit, and how soon should we expect Ol' Joe to announce his departure from the White House?

Let's take a walk down the long Memory Lane of some of Biden's lies, shall we? Among other prevarications, Biden:

Made multiple lies about his academic background. Among them was his claim to have graduated in the top half of his law school class. He graduated 76th out of 85.
Fabricated his family background, plagiarizing a story from Brit Neil Kinnock's speech about his family bio.
Lied about his wife and daughter being killed by a drunk driver.
Lied about quitting the Delaware football team in order to visit his girlfriend. In fact, he quit because of poor grades.
Lied in saying, "I got started out of an HBCU, Delaware State." He never attended Delaware State or any historically black college or university.
Lied about his involvement in the civil rights movement.
Lied about being arrested in South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in prison.

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2022, 01:35:49 PM »

Ring any Bells ?
Like to Comment? 

MSNBC's Morning Joe delighted on Tuesday in the case of Republican Congressman-elect George Santos, who's now admitted telling a series of fraudulent tales about his biography to get elected in the Third District on Long Island.

If multiple lies about one's background are cause for a politician to resign, when will Democrats and the liberal media be demanding that Joe Biden quit, and how soon should we expect Ol' Joe to announce his departure from the White House?

Let's take a walk down the long Memory Lane of some of Biden's lies, shall we? Among other prevarications, Biden:

Made multiple lies about his academic background. Among them was his claim to have graduated in the top half of his law school class. He graduated 76th out of 85.

Fabricated his family background, plagiarizing a story from Brit Neil Kinnock's speech about his family bio.

Lied about quitting the Delaware football team in order to visit his girlfriend. In fact, he quit because of poor grades.

Lied in saying, "I got started out of an HBCU, Delaware State." He never attended Delaware State or any historically black college or university.

Lied about being arrested in South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in prison.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2022, 01:38:01 PM »
He qualified the lies.This doesn't cut it in my book. He should apologize and step-down.

Ring any Bells?
Should this Liar Step down ? .?

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2022, 02:03:56 PM »
Not reading this thread. I'll just assume it is about Prime's GOP crush.